Assad To obama: In Your Face, Punk

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Who could have seen this coming?

Assad: We’ll Disarm Once Obama Stops Arming The “Terrorists”…

2013-09-12T155433Z_1_CBRE98B187000_RTROPTP_2_SYRIA-CRISIS.jpg

Hmmm, anyone else get the feeling Assad is playing Obama and has no intention of handing over all of his chemical weapons?

MOSCOW (Reuters) – Syria will fulfil an initiative to hand over its chemical weapons only when the United States stops threatening to strike Syria, RIA news agency quoted President Bashar al-Assad as saying in a television interview.

Assad also said that Damascus will begin handing over information on its chemical weapons stockpiles one month after it joins a anti-chemical weapons convention.

“When we see the United States really wants stability in our region and stops threatening, striving to attack, and also ceases arms deliveries to terrorists, then we will believe that the necessary processes can be finalized,” he was quoted as saying in an interview with Russian state television.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edge:

Looks to me like Assad is about to shit himself over fear of the awesomeness of Captain Kickass.

He just as much as told obama; Bring it on, bitch.

Anybody making any bets on what happens?

Yeah, me neither. Especially after obama insulted the left and INFURIATED the Republicans Tuesday night.

For dimocraps, the next (non-Syria) crisis can't happen soon enough

Uh, guys? Ladies?

That dealio that everybody is all worked up about one way or the other?

Assad just basically told obama to stuff it.

A big deal? I think so.

But what do I know? :dunno:

Obama was played. There is no way Syria could hand over chem weapons to Russia in the middle of a war zone. It is logistically impossible. So Syria now gets to dictate to America what our policy will be.

Well played, Mr President. (Putin, that is).

Obama was played. There is no way Syria could hand over chem weapons to Russia in the middle of a war zone. It is logistically impossible. So Syria now gets to dictate to America what our policy will be.

Well played, Mr President. (Putin, that is).

I think the intelligent people on the Board, the people who actually pay attention, knew this would happen all along.

The Peanut Gallery? Not so much.

Do you think obama will hit Assad now? Do you think he'll not wait for a vote and take a swipe at Assad just to show what a hard-ass he is?

The Russians have sent their Ship, the Muskva, described as a "Carrier Killer" into the Syrian Zone.

Will obama take the chance the Russians won't hit one of our Carriers?

I don't know.

Bad timing. Assad should have waited a couple weeks to back out of the deal. We all knew he would but this is bad timing. Americans are actually still paying attention and while obama is certainly a cowardly punk, he still commands the most powerful Military in the World.

You mean obama doesn't have President Putin and Assad cowering like scared little rabbits? My my my, color me surprised.

I stumbled across this. Worth reading but like everything else that's been going on lately, I suggest a grain of salt with every helping.

'Footage of chemical attack in Syria is fraud' ? RT Op-Edge

'Footage of chemical attack in Syria is fraud'

There is proof the footage of the alleged chemical attack in Syria was fabricated, Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria, told RT. She says she is about to submit her findings to the UN.

well now we have n korea to worrya about once again. this stuff happens when you pull back the curtain and expose the fact that you are a nation unwilling to get involved in conflict.

BUSH: The Syrian regime has chemical weapons.

ASSAD: No I don't!

UN: The Syrian regime is suspected to have chemical weapons.

EUROPE: The Syrian regime probably has chemical weapons.

OBAMA: Syria has chemical weapons and we are going to blow them up.

ASSAD: Okay. Yes. I have chemical weapons. Let's talk about my getting rid of them.

RETARDS: HA! Assad totally punked Obama!

BUSH: The Syrian regime has chemical weapons.

UN: The Syrian regime is suspected to have chemical weapons.

EUROPE: The Syrian regime probably has chemical weapons.

OBAMA: Syria has chemical weapons and we are going to blow them up.

ASSAD: Okay. Yes. I have chemical weapons. Let's talk about my getting rid of them.

RETARDS: HA! Assad totally punked Obama!

We're going to blow them up, huh?

How do you manage to get through the day without hurting yourself? Honest to God..... :eusa_drool:

Weanie little wuss Assad is playing the traitors in the US.

Just like Putin is.

You people should hang your heads in shame.

And move out of the US because you don't deserve to be here.

Who could have seen this coming?

Assad: We’ll Disarm Once Obama Stops Arming The “Terrorists”…

2013-09-12T155433Z_1_CBRE98B187000_RTROPTP_2_SYRIA-CRISIS.jpg

Hmmm, anyone else get the feeling Assad is playing Obama and has no intention of handing over all of his chemical weapons?

MOSCOW (Reuters) – Syria will fulfil an initiative to hand over its chemical weapons only when the United States stops threatening to strike Syria, RIA news agency quoted President Bashar al-Assad as saying in a television interview.

Assad also said that Damascus will begin handing over information on its chemical weapons stockpiles one month after it joins a anti-chemical weapons convention.

“When we see the United States really wants stability in our region and stops threatening, striving to attack, and also ceases arms deliveries to terrorists, then we will believe that the necessary processes can be finalized,” he was quoted as saying in an interview with Russian state television.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edge:

Looks to me like Assad is about to shit himself over fear of the awesomeness of Captain Kickass.

He just as much as told obama; Bring it on, bitch.

Anybody making any bets on what happens?

Yeah, me neither. Especially after obama insulted the left and INFURIATED the Republicans Tuesday night.

For dimocraps, the next (non-Syria) crisis can't happen soon enough

what do you mean Assad......? Obama is arming the terrorists?......like the Muslim Brotherhood?......Al Qaeda.....?

baby-shocked-face-03-copy.jpg

Last edited:
The Right's belittling of the US and our president is causing the US to look divided and vulnerable. Good going.

The Right's belittling of the US and our president is causing the US to look divided and vulnerable. Good going.

:eusa_liar:

You know it's not even been 5 years since what you did in the Bush administration. I know your reign isn't based on overestimating intelligence, but seriously?

Forum List

Back