Assisted dying for mental illness is now a thing.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Please consider doing this if you are a depressed cult member.

Holy shit, this is sick.

Meanwhile on the down low, our (so called) physicians are managing our health unto death. Benign neglect. Older americans are in the way..... they have health issues. ignore them, pretend to treat in minor ways, let nature take its course. I actually believed by 2050 doctors and nurses would openly be gov't employees. I was off by 30 years.

In that case, all those homeless we keep seeing on TV with their drugs and lack of quality of life could be exterminated if they were in a different country? Damn. Why are we so far behind the curve here? If it's vile and unholy we're usually leading the charge....

Holy shit, this is sick.

Is an article from Jan really a current event?

Also, if someone wants to kill themselves, why do you believe the Govt should interfere?

Holy shit, this is sick.

a life of suffering can easily be far worse than death. death is a transition to many of such people. i'm not one of them because i'm my own boss (nicer.app web apps framework, said.by).
but rather than deaths out-in-the-open (psychiatry already murders some of their patients, it is quite easy with their pills and an isolation cell and guards that aren't taught to properly water inmates) that *should* be avoidable, i'd like to see the ones doing the harm to patients clean up their act, after so many centuries of severe mistreatment of patients.
hospital stays need to be shortened, and patients with a trackrecord of peaceful behavior should not be incarcerated just for showing confused behavior or angry behavior. a justice department, which is what psychiatry claims to be, should not imprison people based on rumors or prejudices. and it's easy to get involved in a dispute happening around you. when you address neighbors on an aspect of their behavior that you find completely intolerable for instance. i've been tricked by such a neighbor into showing anger, cops show up, believe all the lies that the neighbors exaggerate the truth with, and lock me up for 3 to 4 months; standard "treatment" for someone you FEAR might become violent. that's not how justice works, folks. it's NOT. and those that transgress such lines will face higher judgement that could well turn out very nasty for them.
The Legal Fight Against Psychiatry often torturing it's patients - Google Drive and Evolution for the psychiatric care industry - Google Drive - both are works in progress.

Last edited:
Anyone mentally ill that does not want to kill themselves is too sick to make that decision. An examination by a government counselor will determine if a person with normal sensibilities would rather die. If the opinion is yes, then execution will occur whether the individual wants to die or not.

Holy shit, this is sick.

No it’s NOT

Many European countries are enlightened enough to allow it

so if psychiatry is not a valid justice department, nor a medical aid center, nor a social-worker hub, then what is it?
i believe it to be an institutionalized, police-backed way to bully the weirdos in society into death.
and the weirdos that make it to wealth, or seem to, get some level of respect.
sad but true.
so mourn your dead. for as long as you refuse to change your ways towards the weirdos, normal folks.

Why do we euthanize our pets when they are needlessly suffering!
Good comparison. We make that decision for pets. They do not make it themselves and do not tell us whether they want to die or not. Why? Well, mostly it's because care is too expensive or too difficult. Who are our owners to make that decision for us? More and more it's the government who are our owners and who intend to treat us as housepets.

When the cult tells you this does not exist, they are lying….like always.

Anyone mentally ill that does not want to kill themselves is too sick to make that decision. An examination by a government counselor will determine if a person with normal sensibilities would rather die. If the opinion is yes, then execution will occur whether the individual wants to die or not.
AND SO THE LITTLE CHILDREN DIE. BECAUSE THE WEIRDOS WILL BE HATED BY THE BULLIES.
CRIPPLE THE BULLIES, SHOW THE WEIRDOS COMMON DECENCY,
AND WITHIN 20 YEARS[1] YOU STAND A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF
DRASTICALLY REDUCING THE AMOUNT OF SCHOOL SHOOTINGS.

[1] thanks to weirdos meeting each other online like birds like to flock together.

Holy shit, this is sick.

euthanasia not surprisingly is going the way of abortion: first it is just certain cases (that need to be aborted or killed). Then it is others and pretty soon people are being coerced into to.. "you will do society a favor" they are told..

What did we expect? Once one group is seen as worthless and expendable, others will be also

Who is next?

euthanasia not surprisingly is going the way of abortion: first it is just certain cases (that need to be aborted or killed). Then it is others and pretty soon people are being coerced into to.. "you will do society a favor" they are told..

What did we expect? Once one group is seen as worthless and expendable, others will be also

Who is next?
It will be very common to choose to exterminate if you want to.

Good comparison. We make that decision for pets. They do not make it themselves and do not tell us whether they want to die or not. Why? Well, mostly it's because care is too expensive or too difficult. Who are our owners to make that decision for us? More and more it's the government who are our owners and who intend to treat us as housepets.
even though we pay their damn wages

creepy.. and the Rs are just.. I dunno.. looks like they deliberately messed things up in this election

Forum List

Back