• Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Aquarius.

Haven't read a horoscope in years.

The redhead is Pisces.

My sister just three years older than me is an Aquarius. She is such a smart girl and she does all of the family organizing and planning whenever we do things together. She is planning our trip to Nashville right now. That is tough with seven of us going.

I try to take things off her plate and just organize family meetings; these women are hard to corral for just that. I try to accomodate everyone's schedule, she says this is how it's got to be. :)

I like the way you call your wife, the redhead. It just seems like a really cute relationship.

Once (IF) we get a good cross section of USMB Sun Signs it will be interesting to me to see whether my fav posters are those I'm astrologically compatible with.

Conversely, will the posters I have few exchanges with be those who are born under the signs I'm not astrologically compatible with?

This will be kinda fun because I already know the kinds of interactions i have with most of the regular posters here. So, now I will compare those folks with their Sun Signs and see if they do or don't correspond to the compatibility charts as they are 'supposed' to.

I already see some interesting results.

Some of the posters I don't have much interaction with happen to be those I'm not supposed to be compatible with.

Not that I necessarily have anything against them or that I feel they are bad people, it's more like we just haven't anything much in common.

No harm, no foul.

Interesting.

Once (IF) we get a good cross section of USMB Sun Signs it will be interesting to me to see whether my fav posters are those I'm astrologically compatible with.

Conversely, will the posters I have few exchanges with be those who are born under the signs I'm not astrologically compatible with?

This will be kinda fun because I already know the kinds of interactions i have with most of the regular posters here. So, now I will compare those folks with their Sun Signs and see if they do or don't correspond to the compatibility charts as they are 'supposed' to.

Some of the posters I don't have much interaction with happen to be those I'm not supposed to be compatible with.

Not that I necessarily have anything against them or that I feel they are bad people, it's more like we just haven't anything much in common.

No harm, no foul.

Interesting.

I wanted to make the poll with each astrological sign but there are only 10 options. I was interested in other people's signs and how they aligned politically. I wonder if one of the mods can add two options so we can keep a poll instead of having a list in the body of the thread. It's easier just to look up top.

No harm, no foul.

Interesting.

I wanted to make the poll with each astrological sign but there are only 10 options. I was interested in other people's signs and how they aligned politically. I wonder if one of the mods can add two options so we can keep a poll instead of having a list in the body of the thread. It's easier just to look up top.

Great idea.

Granny is a Scorpio ... I like Pisces people. My son is a Pisces - I call him my Sea of Tranquility between two mountains of fire ... my Aries daughter and my Scorpio daughter. :lol:

I am a Pisces...don't think anyone has ever called me a "sea of tranquility" though. :lol:

Granny is a Scorpio ... I like Pisces people. My son is a Pisces - I call him my Sea of Tranquility between two mountains of fire ... my Aries daughter and my Scorpio daughter. :lol:

I am a Pisces...don't think anyone has ever called me a "sea of tranquility" though. :lol:

Really? I've always heard that. Conflicted but calm and cool.

Well, it is true that when chaos hits I am usually the calm one trying to figure out what to do instead of running in circles. I virtually never panic. Even a couple times when I was in life-threatening situations. In 1989 when a tornado went about 2 miles from our home - my wife wanted to kill me if we lived...I was in the front yard watching it go by. I was not afraid...fascinated, but not afraid.
So I guess I am the calm one...but conflicted?

Well, it is true that when chaos hits I am usually the calm one trying to figure out what to do instead of running in circles. I virtually never panic. Even a couple times when I was in life-threatening situations. In 1989 when a tornado went about 2 miles from our home - my wife wanted to kill me if we lived...I was in the front yard watching it go by. I was not afraid...fascinated, but not afraid.

:lol: She wanted to kill you if you lived..

Conflicted, the symbol is fish swimming in two directions. Indecisive, conflicted...

Last edited:
If any of you ever thought that there was something fishy about me, I'm a Pisces. And I couldn't tell you what AVG-WIFE is without looking it up on a list.

:lol: She wanted to kill you if you lived..

Conflicted, the symbol is fish swimming in two directions. Indecisive, conflicted...

I am definitely not indecisive. I am one of those folks that wants to know everything there is to know about something before doing it. And because of that, I rarely change my mind.
I guarantee if you had the closest people to me list my personality/habits - indecisive is not a word they would use. Especially my kids.

Sorry about the word indecisive. :lol: It does sound negative.

I'll stick with conflicted.

I'm not indecisive either... I just forget what I'm doing sometimes.

Oh heck...I am horribly forgetful. I have all kinds of habits, you could almost call them rituals that I have to do everyday in order to not forget something.
Every morning I have to do everything in order or I will forget to brush my teeth, or comb my hair, take my medicine etc.
At the office I have very specific ways of doing things or I will forget to do it. No matter how important or big it is - if someone comes in my office and asks me some questions, or God forbid I get up to take care of something - whatever I was working on is gone. Gone.
Strange thing is though, I have uncanny long term memory. I tell people all the time "wait a couple years and I will remember it". I can remember so much more about past events than most people, down to what people were wearing.

Forum List

Back