At what point during the debate did you realize Trump had won?

President Trump has an impressive debate win streak going. He's 10-0 in debates going back to the 2016 primaries. No candidate has won even close to that many. Just call him the Debate King.

Some say it was Trump's devastating closing argument which buried Harris. Others say it was when he pointed out Kamala's Communist dad.

For me, it was her opening dodge of the first question. She thought it was a tough question, but it was really a big fat softball question which she whiffed on.

"Is America better off that it was four years ago?"

Kamala thought the question was a referendum of her failed administration. That's why she completely dodged it. That's where she lost the election. America was waiting for a cogent answer, a better defense of her failure. Something. Instead, they got nothing. They got a lie that Trump had no plan.

The interesting part was that it was intended as a teed-up question for Harris to slam Trump on COVID, but she was too dumb to see it. See, four years ago, was September 10, 2020, when much of the country was in lockdown. Even though Trump did an outstanding job, getting the vaccine before the end of the year, and correctly citing the source of the virus, and calling for business to re-open by mid April, Democrat governors of NY and CA prolonged the shutdown and caused the recession. So one could correctly say four years ago, the country was down. ABC intended Giggles to jump on it, but she didn't.

What say you? When did you realize the debate was over for Kamala?
I would agree with you…although I would add when Harris started going into long debunked crap like Charlottesville, that showed real desperation.

Some say it was Trump's devastating closing argument which buried Harris. Others say it was when he pointed out Kamala's Communist dad.

For me, it was her opening dodge of the first question. She thought it was a tough question, but it was really a big fat softball question which she whiffed on.

Kamala thought the question was a referendum of her failed administration. That's why she completely dodged it. That's where she lost the election. America was waiting for a cogent answer, a better defense of her failure. Something. Instead, they got nothing. They got a lie that Trump had no plan.

The interesting part was that it was intended as a teed-up question for Harris to slam Trump on COVID, but she was too dumb to see it. See, four years ago, was September 10, 2020, when much of the country was in lockdown. Even though Trump did an outstanding job, getting the vaccine before the end of the year, and correctly citing the source of the virus, and calling for business to re-open by mid April, Democrat governors of NY and CA prolonged the shutdown and caused the recession. So one could correctly say four years ago, the country was down. ABC intended Giggles to jump on it, but she didn't.

You must have been on some hard drugs. The only win for Trump was when it was over. Then he couldn't bury himself any deeper.

We already HAD a second debate. Trump won both. He agreed to a third on FOX. Harris chickened out. She can't take a chance on pointed questions and neutral moderators.

Do you even know you're deranged?

I just fucking showed you a video of Harris saying she wants another debate with Trump; AND Fox News saying Trump said no more debates.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

She didn't answer the first question, the one on the most important issue. No one could say she 'won' after that fiasco.
You do realize that Trump did not answer ANY of the questions, don't you?

No, I think you don't. You are one of these

Trumper.jpg

I just fucking showed you a video of Harris saying she wants another debate with Trump; AND Fox News saying Trump said no more debates.
Duh.......He's baiting her. He'll agree to a Fox debate...........and she won't want to do that, I'd bet.

Do you even know you're deranged?

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say
If I'm lying, why did Kamala refuse to debate on FOX?

Trump's dad was in the KKK.

Harris' dad and both of 0bama's parents were members of the Communist PartyWell, it looks like they are all extremist, but you like Trump. I do not like any of them.
Was that the American Communist party that did not exist fifty years ago and was outlawed?

Well, it looks like they are all extremist, but you like Trump. I do not like any of them.

At the end of the day, she still failed to reveal her policies that undecided voters want to know.

So she lost right there.

If she lost, why did her polls numbers head north?

If she lost, how did Taylor Swift get over 400K fans to register to vote in just 24 hours after the pop star endorsed Kamala following the debate?

He beat her so badly he is afraid to debate her again.

If I'm lying, why did Kamala refuse to debate on FOX?

I showed you video of her saying she wants another debate. Your dementia prevents you from comprehending that.

I showed you Fox News saying Trump doesn't want any more debates because he thinks he won the first one against Kamala. Your dementia prevents you from comprehending that too.

Maybe you'll believe Trump?

GXNc_X-X0AA6Bhn.jpg:large

Forum List

Back