At what point during the debate did you realize Trump had won?

How fortunate is Kamala Harris that she's running against a failed ex-president who inspired an attack on our government, is a conspiracy nut, was found guilty on 34 charges with sentencing coming up, is liable for committing sexual assault, shared classified documents with a journalist, tried to steal an election with fake electors, cheated on each of his multiple, impeached twice. That's quite the flawed candidate ya got there.
Looking like she's shitting the bed already. Voter comments on they know nothing of her positions, press is becoming pissed with limited access.

By worst, he means she's ahead of Trump by a smaller margin than Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020.
Spin it any way you want but she's losing what was once a dependable dem base.
Oh, and he's lying too. Biden was losing to Trump this year.
Was Biden having the same troubles with those areas of the dem base as was pointed out with Harris? I didn't hear that mentioned.

LOL

By worst, he means she's ahead of Trump by a smaller margin than Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

Oh, and he's lying too. Biden was losing to Trump this year.
It’s also after the Dodd decision which has pumped Democratic voters.

For me, it was her opening dodge of the first question.
You know, I was disappointed that she didn't directly answer the question.
I wanted her to prove she was better than answering by deflecting.

But really dude, trump has NEVER answered a Direct Question, He ALWAYS deflects or frankly goes off on a tangent.

AND THIS is what you attack Harris for.
Something trump does 100% of the time.

So you now doing what many others are doing and voting Trump?
Hilarious dell

The debate didn’t help fat Elvis with independents. It moved them away from a clearly declining narcissist.

Why do you need to defend a narcissist even a collapsed one?

So you now doing what many others are doing and voting Trump?
It's cute that you believe that trump has "Gained votes" after that debate disaster.
When biden had his debate disaster, I called for his removal.
(D) and Joe did the right thing for the Country, and Joe dropped out.
I don't give a rats ass if he was 'spoken to' and that is indeed is why he made the decision to drop out.

trumpsters on the other hand, just double and triple down on trumps mental decline.

When trumps speaks about Sharks, Batteries, Airports in the 1700's, Windmills causing cancer, Invisible Stealth Bombers, etc........ does any of this nonsense really make you say....Yup, that's my guy, sharp as a tack.

The debate didn’t help fat Elvis with independents.

Among independent voters, Harris trails Trump 46 percent to 49 percent, a 7-point dip for the Democratic candidate since August and a return to the narrow lead Trump had over President Joe Biden with these voters in July. The 2020 Democratic ticket won independents by 15 points, according to AP VoteCast data.
There was a similar 9-point swing since last month among Latino voters, with 51 percent now choosing Trump, versus 47 percent for Harris. It’s a significant bump since 2020, when Trump won support from 35 percent of Latino voters, according to AP VoteCast. But there was also a drop in enthusiasm. Eighty-five percent of Latino voters said they are definitely or likely voting, down 10-points from August.

Looking like she's shitting the bed already. Voter comments on they know nothing of her positions, press is becoming pissed with limited access.

Spin it any way you want but she's losing what was once a dependable dem base.

Was Biden having the same troubles with those areas of the dem base as was pointed out with Harris? I didn't hear that mentioned.

LOLOLOL

She still leading in the polls. And her lead grew following the debate.

Among independent voters, Harris trails Trump 46 percent to 49 percent, a 7-point dip for the Democratic candidate since August and a return to the narrow lead Trump had over President Joe Biden with these voters in July. The 2020 Democratic ticket won independents by 15 points, according to AP VoteCast data.
There was a similar 9-point swing since last month among Latino voters, with 51 percent now choosing Trump, versus 47 percent for Harris. It’s a significant bump since 2020, when Trump won support from 35 percent of Latino voters, according to AP VoteCast. But there was also a drop in enthusiasm. Eighty-five percent of Latino voters said they are definitely or likely voting, down 10-points from August.

LOL

That was before the debate she schlonged him in.

Forum List

Back