Attacking Cultural Sites

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

I choose FoxNews to hopefully avoid the "that site sucks" debate.

What is your view of targeting cultural sites?

Is that not what ISIS did? Do we really want to copy their tactics?

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

I say it is a terrible idea.

I see you do not understand anything beyond your hatred!

Cowards like Iran would post military assets near "cultural sites" in order to not be attacked.

Just like terrorists hide behind civilians so they will not get killed.

But you need to let someone that has the run of the world for so long that play time is over, they understand strength above anything else. But you will do anything you can including claiming that the economy is not that good, to push your hate for Trump!

Threats are made, then again we could just draw arbitrary lines in the sand and once they crossed do nothing, like the last administration.

Obama made a huge mess and now we are stuck cleaning it up.

Iran gained more power under Obama to the point they have influence in many regions that did not have before 2008.

Once you understand history, maybe you will understand more than your hatred

Maybe you need to crack a history book. Obama inherited the M E mess from Bush, who attacked Iraq after claiming that Saddam had WMD, and the Saudis laughed and laughed.

Obama complied with Bush's war resolutions put into place in 2002 to disable and end Al Queda.

Trump doesn't have "the run of the world", he fucking doesn't understand anything outside of Mar A Lago and Trump Tower.

You think Obama created a mess? You ain't seen nothin' yet.
He didn't inherit Libya from Bush, and he didn't inherit ISIS from Bush.

Wrong again, Bimbo.

"""Al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed caliph of the Islamic state, spent 10 quiet months at Bucca. According to Pentagon records, he was released in December 2004. He was such a model inmate, a military review board deemed him not to be a significant threat.
According to documents recently obtained by German newspaper Der Spiegel, Bakr was the real mastermind behind ISIS’s organizational structure and also mapped out the strategies that fueled its early successes. Bakr, who died in fighting in 2014, was incarcerated at Bucca from 2006-’08, along with a dozen or more of ISIS’s top lieutenants."""

How a US prison camp helped create ISIS
https://nypost.com/2015/05/30/how-the-us-created-the-camp-where-isis-was-born/

How much territory did ISIS control in 2008?

And still not a single member of his family either before him nor after him has ever once served in the military. That is for the peasants, just ask Trump.
You’re Anti American scum.

Good job, I am glad my grammar lessons are taking hold!

This anti-American scum spent 20 years defending this great nation while you were playing COD in your mommy's basement.
You got paid, and no one forced you into the military. I fail to understand why veterans are supposed to be treated like saints.

Because you’re an ungrateful, lowlife POS too stupid to understand what is obvious to real Americans.
it's obvious to morons. What makes a veterans opinion any more credible than anyone else's?

Who said it was?

Right Blues?
Are you calling for activation of the draft?
I was drafted and didn't punk out These 2 punks have their fathers chicken blood in them They'd never go
You did not answer my question

do you want to activate the draft?
No mac I don't IF everyone called had to go that would be one thing BUT it seemed to me the rich and well off with parents with pull didn't go

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

Cowards like Iran would post military assets near "cultural sites" in order to not be attacked.

But you need to let someone that has the run of the world for so long that play time is over, they understand strength above anything else. But you will do anything you can including claiming that the economy is not that good, to push your hate for Trump!

Threats are made, then again we could just draw arbitrary lines in the sand and once they crossed do nothing, like the last administration.

Iran gained more power under Obama to the point they have influence in many regions that did not have before 2008.

Maybe you need to crack a history book. Obama inherited the M E mess from Bush, who attacked Iraq after claiming that Saddam had WMD, and the Saudis laughed and laughed.

Obama complied with Bush's war resolutions put into place in 2002 to disable and end Al Queda.

Trump doesn't have "the run of the world", he fucking doesn't understand anything outside of Mar A Lago and Trump Tower.

Yes, he did inherit ISIS from Bush II. ISIS started under Bush II and even more relevant, there would have been no ISIS had their been no invasion of Iraq.
ISIS was a zero in 2008 as far as controlling any territory. That didn't happen until Obama allowed it.

Right Blues?
I was drafted and didn't punk out These 2 punks have their fathers chicken blood in them They'd never go

No mac I don't IF everyone called had to go that would be one thing BUT it seemed to me the rich and well off with parents with pull didn't go
We haven't had a draft in 40 years, moron. When did Obama, Biden, Sanders or Buttigieg serve?

Yes, he did inherit ISIS from Bush II. ISIS started under Bush II and even more relevant, there would have been no ISIS had their been no invasion of Iraq.
ISIS was a zero in 2008 as far as controlling any territory. That didn't happen until Obama allowed it.

This is true, but that is not what you said. Moving the goalpost does not make your first comment correct.

You’re Anti American scum.

Good job, I am glad my grammar lessons are taking hold!

This anti-American scum spent 20 years defending this great nation while you were playing COD in your mommy's basement.
You got paid, and no one forced you into the military. I fail to understand why veterans are supposed to be treated like saints.

Because you’re an ungrateful, lowlife POS too stupid to understand what is obvious to real Americans.
it's obvious to morons. What makes a veterans opinion any more credible than anyone else's?

Who said it was?
Many leftwingers have said it whenever a veteran happens to support their agenda.

Last edited:

Right Blues?

We haven't had a draft in 40 years, moron. When did Obama, Biden, Sanders or Buttigieg serve?

Military service

In 2014, Buttigieg began his deployment at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan.
Buttigieg joined the U.S. Navy Reserve through the direct commission officer (DCO) program and was sworn in as an ensign in naval intelligence in September 2009.[48] In 2014, he took a seven-month leave during his mayoral term to deploy to Afghanistan.[49][50][51] While there, Buttigieg was part of a unit assigned to identify and disrupt terrorist finance networks. Part of this was done at Bagram Air Base, but he also worked as an armed driver for his commander on more than 100 trips into Kabul. Buttigieg has jokingly referred to this role as "military Uber", because he had to watch out for ambushes and explosive devices along the roads and ensure that the vehicle was guarded.[52] In order to better communicate with the local Afghans, he learned some Dari (a dialect of the Persian language). Buttigieg was awarded the Joint Service Commendation Medal[12] and the Joint Meritorious Unit Award[citation needed] and was honorably discharged from the U.S. Navy Reserve in 2017.[53][54]

This is true, but that is not what you said. Moving the goalpost does not make your first comment correct.
I didn't move the goal post. Before Obama, ISIS was little more than a glorified boys club.

It is also what the Taliban did when they blew up centuries old Buddhist statues. The USA reduced to Taliban tactics. Can you get any lower?

This. End of discussion.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

I didn't move the goal post. Before Obama, ISIS was little more than a glorified boys club.

Which is not what your original statement said.

Right Blues?

Here’s a thought

limit federal elected office to only people who have served 3 years in the active duty military

Which is not what your original statement said.
No one cares about your hair splitting, dumbass.

Right Blues?

Here’s a thought

limit federal elected office to only people who have served 3 years in the active duty military
Make it 2 and I'll run for president

Here’s a thought

Make it 2 and I'll run for president
Done

It would officially be a WAR CRIME as well as a crime against humanity and an ancient civilization.

Iran is home to one of the world's oldest continuous major civilizations, with historical and urban settlements dating back to 4000 BC. The Medes unified Iran as a nationand empire in 625 BC. The Islamic conquest of Persia (633–656) and the end of the Sassanid Empire was a turning point in Iranian history.

Forum List

Back