🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attempt On Trump Saved Biden Presidential Nomination

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
About an hour before The Shot Heard 'Round The Country, Biden was about to go down in flames.

It is said by many, many democrat politicians that his Call with them was a disaster and that had it not been for the assassination attempt, most of them were going to come out against Biden and try to force him to step down.

This is worth a read --

A lawmaker who was on the call said: "The president was rambling, dismissive of concerns, unable or unprepared to present a campaign strategy."

The lawmaker added that had "the assassination attempt not occurred an hour later, I imagine 50 people on that Zoom were ready to come out publicly against him.”

So now what do democrats do? Do they dump Biden if they can. Which is a big "IF".

And if they can, is there someone other than Kamala willing to step forward and watch as their political career bleeds down the drain? Kamala would be an absolute disaster. There's so much on her that isn't being talked about because Biden and Trump are using up all the oxygen in the room.

Do they dump Kamala for Brylcreem Newsome? Will Wretched Whitmer kill her political future for a run at a juggernaut?

A lot of questions and not a lot of answers from democrats. Which is hurting them. Their people are in the dark even more than usual. Not necessarily their voters. I'm not sure they pay the least bit of attention to them. They're interested in ballots, not votes. But in the machine, the democrat apparatus, the Foot Soldiers that make the democrat cartel function.

Interesting times we live in

Maybe not after his yelling out authentic FJB gibberish yesterday at the plantation blacks of the NAACP.....They could hear him shouting on the back 40 but couldn't understand him.
Sponge Brains Shits Pants does that all the time. He yells a lot, too. Really a lot. Like incoherent rage.

Yes, it is a sign of dementia but the truth is, he's always done that but not as aggressively. He's downright 'In Your Face' nowadays.

From my link --

Sources also told Puck that Biden became testy after Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., asked him about the importance of national security to voters.

"First of all, I think you're dead wrong on national security," Biden told him. "You saw what happened recently in terms of the meeting we had with NATO. I put NATO together. Name me a foreign leader who thinks I'm not the most effective leader in the world on foreign policy. Tell me!

"Tell me who did something that you've never done with your Bronze Star like my son."

Forum List

Back