Attention Americans who are closely following Russia/Ukraine or Israel/Palestine, even though they might not have any relatives over there

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
There’s a good chance you haven’t heard about the war in Myanmar…. A Brutal conflict where thousands have been killed, hundreds of thousands displaced and millions put into poverty as a result of this conflict.

This is definitive proof along with the many conflicts in Africa and in Haiti, that it was never about morals or good guy versus bad guy when it comes to the war in Ukraine and in Palestine.

We can ask the media and the government representative with exception of people like Thomas Massie.. . What about the people of Myanmar? What about the people of Haiti.

The whole thing is proof that our tax dollars should never go to foreign wars on the other hand perhaps individual American citizens can send money to whatever country that they think they want to. It’s not like the Irish freedom fighters were supported by taxpayer in the 20th century during the struggle for a dependence against the British. And there’s 35 million Irish Americans in this country you know how many Ukrainian Americans there are 1 million you know how many Israeli Americans there are in this country…150k

Last edited:
I just spoke with a man from Myanmar today. Talking about how his country is being ravaged by war. Nobody is talking about it. All over the world people are saying what is the deal with America getting involved with certain conflicts but not other ones and then claiming it’s about humanity or moral values. What a crock of shit that is obviously from many of our government officials and the media. They don’t give a darn about moral values.

I can’t believe that my taxpayer dollars are going to fund Ukraine or Israel. Apparently some of it’s going to fund Palestine. Meanwhile we have record homelessness in the USA.

Simply allow individual Americans to donate money to foreign causes if they want to do that. But no way it should be done on a taxpayer basis.

Sometimes we do have a dog in the fight. Our cars need oil to run, that's just one example of why we need to flex our military muscles in other parts of the world.

Sometimes we do have a dog in the fight. Our cars need oil to run, that's just one example of why we need to flex our military muscles in other parts of the world.
That might be a valid point. But still the other issue is the media and politicians making this thing about moral values. They claim that we are standing up for democracy in other parts of the world.

That ain’t right for them to say that when there is no attention given to other areas of the world where in many cases fellow Christians are suffering.

Like the conflict in Haiti, there are many Catholics there and I’m a Catholic and nobody’s talking about it in the media.

We have plenty of natural resources in our own country.

That might be a valid point. But still the other issue is the media and politicians making this thing about moral values. They claim that we are standing up for democracy in other parts of the world.

That ain’t right for them to say that when there is no attention given to other areas of the world where in many cases fellow Christians are suffering.

Like the conflict in Haiti, there are many Catholics there and I’m a Catholic and nobody’s talking about it in the media.

We have plenty of natural resources in our own country.
You don't see Godless communists as a problem? Whose side were you on during the Vietnam War? Did you side with the drugged up hippies?

There’s a good chance you haven’t heard about the war in Myanmar…. A Brutal conflict where thousands have been killed, hundreds of thousands displaced and millions put into poverty as a result of this conflict.

This is definitive proof along with the many conflicts in Africa and in Haiti, that it was never about morals or good guy versus bad guy when it comes to the war in Ukraine and in Palestine.

We can ask the media and the government representative with exception of people like Thomas Massie.. . What about the people of Myanmar? What about the people of Haiti.

The whole thing is proof that our tax dollars should never go to foreign wars on the other hand perhaps individual American citizens can send money to whatever country that they think they want to. It’s not like the Irish freedom fighters were supported by taxpayer in the 20th century during the struggle for a dependence against the British. And there’s 35 million Irish Americans in this country you know how many Ukrainian Americans there are 1 million you know how many Israeli Americans there are in this country…150k
Myanmar has been involved in conflicts(internal) forever. When they sued for independence from Britain it took Burma up to 1948 to gain independence, which since then has seen internal battles between various insurgent groups vying for, you guessed it... freaking power & control again. Don't worry about the wars as war, death & destruction is the breakfast of mankind like war is the most basic natural instinct mankind harbors.

Myanmar has been involved in conflicts(internal) forever. When they sued for independence from Britain it took Burma up to 1948 to gain independence, which since then has seen internal battles between various insurgent groups vying for, you guessed it... freaking power & control again. Don't worry about the wars as war, death & destruction is the breakfast of mankind like war is the most basic natural instinct mankind harbors.
To that point, Israel has been involved in many conflicts with their neighbors not so much their neighbors for a while but specifically now they underlings the Palestinians

I get that war is a part of human history.

in these types of countries like Haiti or Myanmar where there has been conflict continuously there are always going to be some group of people there that want similar things that we have in America.

My main point is that in my opinion I am very upset that my taxpayer dollars are going to support Israel and Ukraine. I don’t want that to happen. But I don’t want individual Americans to be prevented from supporting those countries. We should follow the method that American took toward the Spanish Civil War, which was a policy of neutrality while allowing individual Americans to support either side if they wanted to.

You don't see Godless communists as a problem? Whose side were you on during the Vietnam War? Did you side with the drugged up hippies?
I wasn’t alive then. I don’t use marijuana and I am a believer in traditional masculine values which the US government does not represent today(they did in the past). They had a man on the White House lawn showing his “breasts” at an official event recently.

I look at a country like Singapore today , which is one of the most successful countries of the world. They do have four different languages and different religions there. There’s basically no crime , no filth, no left wing fanaticism, no vandalism in the street. The people are very nice and hospitable, they are not involved in foreign conflict like the USA is.

The conflicts the USA are involved in today have no effect on us as Americans in mainland USA. It would be a different story if our country was attacked.

Forum List

Back