Attention Attention.............We're in real need of Arabic translators for our new visitors, few speak English

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Can you imagine the majority of those rescued were regular Afghans who did not do a thing.

They left about 5,000 translators behind.....................The interpreter that saved Biden and Kerry is pleading...................OMG........LOLOL

Americans were at the gates and refused in.Even the dogs weren't fed

They piled planes of people we don't know. How many Isis will be in the USA soon.........My God

They did this to try and make themselves look as good as possible, 100,000 votes sprinkled with Taliban

Bunch of Omars running around

They risked their lives for Americans

Republicans are screaming that they were left behind but scream louder about them coming to America

They risked their lives for Americans

Republicans are screaming that they were left behind but scream louder about them coming to America
Idiot....only 8000 of the thousands airlifted were American translators and afghans that worked with us...who knows who the rest are but I hope they plant about 20,000 of them in your city....

They are not Arabs. They are mostly Pashtun. They speak Dari, and Pashto.

We NEED to protect our young boys, and livestock from rape.

I think I am going to be eating a lot more pork. They won't fuck pigs.

Most of them anyway.

Idiot....only 8000 of the thousands airlifted were American translators and afghans that worked with us...who knows who the rest are but I hope they plant about 20,000 of them in your city....
I’m not afraid of them

You obviously are

Say that after a terror attack happens...but I guess your dumb ass will just blame Trump....

I would rather have Afghan refugees move next door to me than Trump voters

Afghans have never attacked our Capitol

1630594582939.jpeg

Can you imagine the majority of those rescued were regular Afghans who did not do a thing.

They left about 5,000 translators behind.....................The interpreter that saved Biden and Kerry is pleading...................OMG........LOLOL

They piled planes of people we don't know. How many Isis will be in the USA soon.........My God

They did this to try and make themselves look as good as possible, 100,000 votes sprinkled with Taliban

Afghanistan is not an Arab speaking nation the people speak Pashto and Dari

We have a nice statue of Isis to welcome them....thanks to the French
topic-statue-of-liberty-gettyimages-960610006-feature-1000x600.jpg

I’m not afraid of them

You obviously are
of course you aren't. You think they'll know you as 'friend'. You'll find out if this deteriorates as badly as the Biden regime wants it to. LOL y'all think that putting those signs in your yard...BLM and we welcome all our enemies in their own language signs....will save your butts. LOL

of course you aren't. You think they'll know you as 'friend'. You'll find out if this deteriorates as badly as the Biden regime wants it to. LOL y'all think that putting those signs in your yard...BLM and we welcome all our enemies in their own language signs....will save your butts. LOL
I would rather have an Afghan refugee move in next door to me than a Trump voter

Afghan refugees never tried to overthrow our Government. A Trump voter is more likely to resort to terrorism

1630598440318.jpeg

Forum List

Back