Attention Friday Night Dance Night People!!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Don't forget, there's a virtual campout this weekend instead so beginning at eight o'clock pm et there will be a virtual campfire and virtual campfire songs, S'mores and scary ghost stories. ;) Tomorrow there will be a virtual hike and horseback riding and Sunday will be a virtual canoe ride. :)

Oh and tomorrow night will be a virtual campfire night as well same time. :)

Don't forget, there's a virtual campout this weekend instead so beginning at eight o'clock pm et there will be a virtual campfire and virtual campfire songs, S'mores and scary ghost stories. ;) Tomorrow there will be a virtual hike and horseback riding and Sunday will be a virtual canoe ride. :)
You know, I'm a California kid. A campfire to Me meant a bonfire on the beach at Santa Cruz. So, if that imaginary scene is cool with you...

Yes it is lol
Sweet. I'm thinking we need some mood music as I consider who I'm going to invite.

In truth, I think we should invite someone we disagree with and then spend the afternoon/evening/morning just chit-chatting. No politics.

Just a guy and a girl, or whatever variation you want, spending some sunset time connecting.

A pipe dream, I know. But when I was younger, we made real human connections; just talking about ordinary shit.

I can remember virtually freezing my balls off sleeping on the beach. The breeze coming off the Pacific is virtually cold as shit.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It is. Which is why we need to huddle up next to the virtual bonfire.

Not you and I specifically, but you know. With someone with a better allocation of 'round parts'. :biggrin:

The more I think about this, the more I like it.

It is harder to 'hate' a person you get to know personally. You get to hear their ideas on family, school (if you are still in), work, their community, what they like to do in their down time, past dreams and how they fit into their current situation. Missionary or freaky. You know, the important stuff. :)

The more I think about this, the more I like it.

It is harder to 'hate' a person you get to know personally. You get to hear their ideas on family, school (if you are still in), work, their community, what they like to do in their down time, past dreams and how they fit into their current situation. Missionary or freaky. You know, the important stuff. :)

Agreed, but what does that have to do with this topic though?

Agreed, but what does that have to do with this topic though?
Well, in My generation and at My location, a Friday night dance involved people gathering around a bonfire, drinking and smoking (yeah, its what you think) and talking and enjoying the bonding. Some of us even went off to the waterline and sat just quietly talking.... or doing other things.

Forum List

Back