🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ATTN Rednecks: STOP buying ammo; I need some

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I want to make a plea to all the right wing rednecks out there. Please, STOP buying so much darn ammo. I wanted to go practice a bit yesterday, and I usually stop by Dicks Sporting Goods or WalMart, and for the 2nd month in a row, their shelves are 100% bare except for birdshot. No rifle or pistol ammo at all. And when I went to the Ladson gun show a few weeks ago, there was a mass herd of fat bellied rednecks pushing and shoving at the ammo tables trying to horde it. Since I didnt want to get stabbed or get Red Man chew spit in my face, I stayed away.

But seriously, I need a box of .223. And I know you bubbas got more than you'll ever need.

My uncle was at a show in this area....223 was available. (He didn't buy any...all he wanted for ammo was .22LR.) You're trolling again.

You should complain to Homeland security instead.

They've been buying rounds by the billions.

I want to make a plea to all the right wing rednecks out there. Please, STOP buying so much darn ammo. I wanted to go practice a bit yesterday, and I usually stop by Dicks Sporting Goods or WalMart, and for the 2nd month in a row, their shelves are 100% bare except for birdshot. No rifle or pistol ammo at all. And when I went to the Ladson gun show a few weeks ago, there was a mass herd of fat bellied rednecks pushing and shoving at the ammo tables trying to horde it. Since I didnt want to get stabbed or get Red Man chew spit in my face, I stayed away.

But seriously, I need a box of .223. And I know you bubbas got more than you'll ever need.

YOu better blame the US government they are the ones who are buying up all the ammo.. They just bought millions and millions of round. Usually they buy it buy the year this year they bought a 5 year amount..

Forum List

Back