But but he was a republican.

That's.not.even.him.in.the.video. That was some troll who instantly regretted posting that video, LMAO. Why are you ppl so easy to dupe? Fuck, man, it's really no wonder a con artist like Trump is able to take power, smh.
Yep, cause every republican donates to the democrats. LMAO. Desperation--I love seeing you mental giants twisting in the wind.

No he wasn't. He registered as a republican because actblue had a campaign for democrats to register as Republicans so they could vote in the republican primary in Pennsylvania. To cause chaos during the republican primary to vote against trump.
Give AIPAC The Finger

Yep, this is actually not a new idea either. I’ve heard left wing radio hosts push this idea of having democrats register as repubs in order to sow chaos and shake things up in the Republican Party.

This was all back in 2016. Looks like they are still doing it.

They are doing this..no doubt.

Yep, this is actually not a new idea either. I’ve heard left wing radio hosts push this idea of having democrats register as repubs in order to sow chaos and shake things up in the Republican Party.

This was all back in 2016. Looks like they are still doing it.

They are doing this..no doubt.
This was one of the first issues to be pointed out in the states that have gone to open primaries.

Forum List

Back