Trump classified documents case dismissed. Jack Smith loses again.

Well the law doesn’t exist but, under that law he was not serving at the presidents pleasure
He was serving at the pleasure of the AG, who serves at the pleasure of the oresident.

Yes, Cannon's anomaly notwithstanding, the AG can appoint a special prosecutor at will.

So if Trump wants to have one appointed to investigate his boogeymen, he can just ask his AG to do it. And the AG will.

He was serving at the pleasure of the AG, who serves at the pleasure of the oresident.

Yes, Cannon's anomaly notwithstanding, the AG can appoint a special prosecutor at will.

So if Trump wants to have one appointed to investigate his boogeymen, he can just ask his AG to do it. And the AG will.
No the independent counsel was not

Sure he can, but he can’t give them powers to prosecute and investigate like US attorney without them being first appointed by the president and confirmed by the US senate

Sure he can, but he can’t give them powers to prosecute and investigate like US attorney without them being first appointed by the president and confirmed by the US senate
Several judges say otherwise.

Only one judge agrees with you in a ruling, and she has been consistently overturned by the 11th on appeal for her laughable decisions.

So you might want to hedge.

I honestly believe there is not divide between left and far left in the dimocrap scum party anymore.

It's ALL "Far Left". The last actual democrat is Joe Man-Chin and he's bailing on them. He can't take it anymore.

I don't call them 'dimocrap scum' to be childish. That's what they are. There no longer exists a "Democrat Party" they're all dimocrap scum nowadays. Those who think the Democrat party still exists are living in the past.

I know. I'm old enough when you could vote for a Democrat and be proud of it.

No more. Never again. They're gonzo. The last Democrat President was JFK. The rest have been dimocrap scum. Even Jimmy Carter, who meant well but was too stupid to get anything done intelligently. He was just dumb.

Then came the serial rapist Clinton and Ubercunt and the whole party went to shit. More her than him, believe it or not. She dominates him. Always has.

The dimocrap scum party needs to be destroyed. Utterly. Completely. And without mercy.

Then maybe they can rebuild and the American People can have a choice again. But not now. You vote dimocrap, you are scum. period

Respectively, I disagree with you. How many Americans in their daily lives pay as close attention to politics as we do? At least 30% of Democrats are redeemable, and I can hear people laughing in the background as I say this.

Honestly------->have you ever wondered why a radical terrorist can just strap on a bomb and go blow himself/herself up? BECAUSE all these propagandists are better than good, they are better than very good, they are masters at their craft. Depending upon what country you reside in, their whole job is to spin away reality. If people are not paying close attention to politics, they usually are successful at their jobs.

Forget YOUR personal preference. Imagine that you are a working Democrat just trying to make ends meet just like everyone else in what is left of the middle class. For forever, you have been watching every other news network but Fox. What DO YOU think they believe, and why would you be surprised that they do? And when they decide to open their minds and switch channels, how many news agencies are going to even question what is actually going on; and what are the odds they are going to call one up that gives them a different point of view? People need to realize, that YES.....Fox leads the cable news networks, but when you add all the LEFTIST news networks on cable, along with broadcast LEFTIST news networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS; Fox and a few others who are right are paltry.

It is up to Trump now to say the correct thing to make them look; at least those who are persuadable. Most Americans eyes are going to be on that stage when he takes it. He doesn't have to convince them, but he has to make them question what the far Left and Leftist Media has made them believe.

These people are at their WEAKEST point to be persuaded, because of what happened to Trump on that stage. All he has to do is make them look at other narratives besides what they have been spoon fed by the Far Leftists.

Understand that MANY of these people do NOT hate what his policies did, they are just scared to death of him because what these PROPAGANDISTS have been able to do. It is now up to HIM to make them reassess their situation, and I believe he can make enough of them look to cause a LANDSLIDE come November.

You're right, that was like a panel of judges, or something.

But that was a distraction anyway, and my point stands.
No it doesn’t, you claimed the independent counsel served at the pleasure of the president, you couldn’t of been more wrong

Oops, you forgot to answer the question.

What does Cannon's decision have to do with Merchan's case?

Try to maintain your composure. You can do it.

That they were all coordinated through the Biden's DOJ. Why did Bragg magically get Michael Colangelo on the case out of the blue? He was 3rd in command at the Biden DOJ just prior and the authority on the "get Trump" DOJ team. Bragg ran on "Get Trump"? The same goes for Fanni Willis and Letitia James. Like I said, if you followed along, it was all coordinated lawfare. Why did all of these suits drop at the same time? Magic? The stars aligned?

Now stay composed and try to do some critical thinking. Or do you think all these cases are just coincidences?

Respectively, I disagree with you. How many Americans in their daily lives pay as close attention to politics as we do? At least 30% of Democrats are redeemable, and I can hear people laughing in the background as I say this.

Honestly------->have you ever wondered why a radical terrorist can just strap on a bomb and go blow himself/herself up? BECAUSE all these propagandists are better than good, they are better than very good, they are masters at their craft. Depending upon what country you reside in, their whole job is to spin away reality. If people are not paying close attention to politics, they usually are successful at their jobs.

Forget YOUR personal preference. Imagine that you are a working Democrat just trying to make ends meet just like everyone else in what is left of the middle class. For forever, you have been watching every other news network but Fox. What DO YOU think they believe, and why would you be surprised that they do? And when they decide to open their minds and switch channels, how many news agencies are going to even question what is actually going on; and what are the odds they are going to call one up that gives them a different point of view? People need to realize, that YES.....Fox leads the cable news networks, but when you add all the LEFTIST news networks on cable, along with broadcast LEFTIST news networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS; Fox and a few others who are right are paltry.

It is up to Trump now to say the correct thing to make them look; at least those who are persuadable. Most Americans eyes are going to be on that stage when he takes it. He doesn't have to convince them, but he has to make them question what the far Left and Leftist Media has made them believe.

These people are at their WEAKEST point to be persuaded, because of what happened to Trump on that stage. All he has to do is make them look at other narratives besides what they have been spoon fed by the Far Leftists.

Understand that MANY of these people do NOT hate what his policies did, they are just scared to death of him because what these PROPAGANDISTS have been able to do. It is now up to HIM to make them reassess their situation, and I believe he can make enough of them look to cause a LANDSLIDE come November.
I'll go along with 30% being redeemable. No more than that, however.

And FNC is heading in the wrong direction. There will soon be a day when TV is a thing of the past and their opinions will be no more important than those of the Day-Drunks at your corner Bar

Cannon is a typical convicted felon Trump appointee.
Incompetent and crooked.
She’s trying to cement her self a spot on the SCOTUS.

This is the kind of incompetent sycophant Trump will be appointing throughout the government if he gets the chance

Forum List

Back