Trump classified documents case dismissed. Jack Smith loses again.

Not with the Merchan case it doesn't.

So I ask again....

Also keep in mind : the decision only currently affects one case. Just one case and one courtroom.
However Merchans case will get appealed to the supreme court guess what will happen then. If smith is illegally appointed for one case he's illegal for the other one .

Move along dumbass you can't comprehend what was posted. What you're quoting has expired
The Independent Counsel Act expired on June 30, 1999, but Section 599 of 28 U.S.C. remains in effect. The act's authority and duties include:
  • Custody of records
  • Transfer of records
  • Maintenance, use, and disposal of records
  • Access to records

LOLOL

You're literally getting dumber by the post. I never said anything about the Independent Councel or the laws governing it.

YOU, however, thought this was about the U.S. Office of Special Councel, which actually has nothing to do with any of this.

rotfl-gif.288736

If you don't think all this lawfare was coordinated for the elections your a true idiot. Seriously, you're a dumbass if you don't get it.
Oops, you forgot to answer the question.

What does Cannon's decision have to do with Merchan's case?

Try to maintain your composure. You can do it.

Last edited:
LOLOL

You're literally getting dumber by the post. I never said anything about the Independent Councel or the laws governing it.

YOU, however, thought this was about the U.S. Office of Special Councel, which actually has nothing to do with any of this.

rotfl-gif.288736
You're quoting something expired dumbass

You have repeatedly claimed he can avoid being confirmed like everybody else

Nope. Never said that. By "everyone else," you were talking about "principal officers" of the U.S., who do need to be confirmed by the Senate. What I did say, is he is not a principal officer, therefore, need not be confirmed.

All you proved is you're incapable of comprehending my position.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
Dude, settle down...you're frothing at the mouth!

You need a rabies series?

You're quoting something expired dumbass

LOL

This law is not expired, ya freak of nature...

§ 600.1 Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel.

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and—

(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and

(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.

Nope. Never said that. By "everyone else," you were talking about "principal officers" of the U.S., who do need to be confirmed by the Senate. What I did say, is he is not a principal officer, therefore, need not be confirmed.

All you proved is you're incapable of comprehending my position.
Yes, like US attorneys, that prosecute cases. Somehow you think the xiden admin can get around the constitution by simply making Jack a special prosecutor. Can’t happen

LOL

This law is not expired, ya freak of nature...

The Attorney General, or in cases in which the Attorney General is recused, the Acting Attorney General, will appoint a Special Counsel when he or she determines that criminal investigation of a person or matter is warranted and—
(a) That investigation or prosecution of that person or matter by a United States Attorney's Office or litigating Division of the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest for the Department or other extraordinary circumstances; and
(b) That under the circumstances, it would be in the public interest to appoint an outside Special Counsel to assume responsibility for the matter.
Expired move along

Yes, like US attorneys, that prosecute cases. Somehow you think the xiden admin can get around the constitution by simply making Jack a special prosecutor. Can’t happen

Not all Special Counsels had been previously confirmed by the Senate prior to being a Special Counsel. Today is the first time this is being required.

Not all Special Counsels had been previously confirmed by the Senate prior to being a Special Counsel. Today is the first time this is being required.
All the ones who’s duties included prosecuting and investigating were.

Name one that wasn’t…I’ll wait

Forum List

Back