Trump classified documents case dismissed. Jack Smith loses again.

Based on what I am reading it is based on a Clarence Thomas dissent in the immunity case. It will be overturned if appealed. My guess is Cannon is eying a Trump win and a promotion to the Federal Court of Appeals or US Supreme Court. It is win for Trump for the time being.
Wait. Are you saying if God willing, Trump wins, he can appoint anyone as Special Counsel to go after democrats?

Based on what I am reading it is based on a Clarence Thomas dissent in the immunity case. It will be overturned if appealed. My guess is Cannon is eying a Trump win and a promotion to the Federal Court of Appeals or US Supreme Court. It is win for Trump for the time being.
It is all over. Democrats will point to this as the day they lost.

Nothing in there says what you're claiming. Cite the article, section & paragraph, or amendment, you're referring to...
Appointments Clause

Smith was not a private attorney, working for the DOJ. He was a private attorney that took a job with the DOJ.

A job that required him to be confirme by the senate, which never happened

LOLOLOL

PussyBitch, you're a fucking imbecile. We're talking about a private attorney hired as an individual Special Counsel, not the federal U.S. Office of Special Counsel

embarrassed-gif.489110
Move along dumbass

Forum List

Back