Attorney general Barr announces opening investigation into Epstein death

Attorney General William Barr on Saturday decried the death of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein in federal custody while he awaited charges on sex trafficking, saying the apparent suicide “raises serious questions.”
Attorney General Barr Announces Opening Investigation Into Epstein Death

Wonder if ..... Jeffery Epstein has a kill switch for released docs. Wonder if Barr will try and to keep info hid.
Holy shit. He's going to go THAT far to implicate Clinton? I was taking that all as a pretty standard USMB ploy. You mean people irl believe it's the Clintons?

• Banned
D
Attorney General William Barr on Saturday decried the death of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein in federal custody while he awaited charges on sex trafficking, saying the apparent suicide “raises serious questions.”

Wonder if ..... Jeffery Epstein has a kill switch for released docs. Wonder if Barr will try and to keep info hid.
Holy shit. He's going to go THAT far to implicate Clinton? I was taking that all as a pretty standard USMB ploy. You mean people irl believe it's the Clintons?
did you actually say shit bahahhahhaha

Well, it's not exactly a far-fetched consideration. They spent a lot of time at Epstein's little girl seraglio. Bill said he maybe went four times. Pilot records show 26.

Enough to raise a few suspicions.

Well, This worries me...

This will kill the release of all federal prosecution documents in the case as there is now a new case being investigated.

Information flow comes to a full stop!

Just maybe the 'Suicide' wasn't one and there was evidence found that indicated that it wasn't... Coroners report wont be out for a few days at best, so now we wait, as the conspiracy nuts, go nuts....

Last edited:
Oh, who knows. Lots of people wanted him dead. I don't know why everyone is jumping to the conclusion it was the Clintons, except that it's Hillary of course. That's no shocker around here.

It is true that FBI doesn't like child diddlers. They're serious about that, and the fact that a man accused of all kinds of child sexual abuse is very suspiciously dead would warrant an investigation, I think. Let's TRY not to start another paranoid conspiracy theory about the FBI, please?

Could very well be. Dozens of people with evidence against the Clintons have been killed (silenced) to keep them from talking.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

CLINTON-BODY-COUNT.jpg

Mr. Epstein had been on suicide watch after he was found injured on July 23 and received a daily psychiatric evaluation, according to a person familiar with his detention. He was removed from suicide watch on July 29 and returned to the special housing unit, a segregated area of the prison with extra security, this person said.

The authorities did not immediately explain why he was taken off suicide watch. The F.B.I. said it was investigating, and Attorney General William P. Barr said in a statement that a special inquiry would be opened into what had happened.

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody,” Mr. Barr said. “Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death.”

Jeffrey Epstein Dead in Suicide at Manhattan Jail, Officials Say
-----------------------------------------------------------
Right Barr, you probably took him off, we can't believe Barr, he is tramp's attorney, not the AG of the USA.
we will never know the truth.

It's good to have an Attorney General with some balls. I wonder what creepy little Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions would have done. ("Epstein smoked marijuana so he was a bad man."Jeff Sessions )

I am not defending Epstein any more than I would a killer, but he deserved his day in court and there's no way this was suicide- that's my gut feeling.

Attorney General Bill Barr said Saturday that he is “appalled” by Jeffrey Epstein’s death, and has consulted with the Inspector General about an investigation after Epstein hanged himself and was found in his jail cell early on Saturday.

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody,” Barr said.

“Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death.”

The U.S. Bureau of Prisons confirmed in a statement Saturday that the FBI would investigate the suicide of the financier, who is accused of sexually abusing and trafficking underage girls. There is nothing at this point to suggest foul play, a senior law enforcement official said.

The FBI normally does not investigate suicides at federal prison facilities, but officials said that given the nature of Epstein’s case, an “abundance of caution” would be taken.

continued
Attorney General Barr 'appalled' by Epstein's suicide, says inspector general and FBI investigating

Last edited:
Oh, who knows. Lots of people wanted him dead. I don't know why everyone is jumping to the conclusion it was the Clintons, except that it's Hillary of course. That's no shocker around here.

It is true that FBI doesn't like child diddlers. They're serious about that, and the fact that a man accused of all kinds of child sexual abuse is very suspiciously dead would warrant an investigation, I think. Let's TRY not to start another paranoid conspiracy theory about the FBI, please?

Someone would need access and the Clintons wouldn't, who would, I think you can guess who.

Forum List

Back