Australian jihadist posts image of son holding severed head

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Such civilized people and what a fine example for their young children!!!

ISIS terrorist Khaled Sharrouf, originally from Australia, uploaded a horrifying picture of his seven-year-old boy with a severed head. Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott and many other roundly criticized the picture.

BY MICHAEL WALSH

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Jihadist Khaled Sharrouf, who traveled from Sydney to the Middle East to join Islamist extremists, outraged and disgusted countless people with the image that was captioned, "That's my boy!"

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott publicly denounced the image as "hideous" and "barbaric" and said it demonstrates the brutality of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), reported

Continue reading at:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/australian-jihadist-posts-image-son-holdin

Such civilized people and what a fine example for their young children!!!

ISIS terrorist Khaled Sharrouf, originally from Australia, uploaded a horrifying picture of his seven-year-old boy with a severed head. Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott and many other roundly criticized the picture.

BY MICHAEL WALSH

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Jihadist Khaled Sharrouf, who traveled from Sydney to the Middle East to join Islamist extremists, outraged and disgusted countless people with the image that was captioned, "That's my boy!"

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott publicly denounced the image as "hideous" and "barbaric" and said it demonstrates the brutality of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), reported

Continue reading at:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/australian-jihadist-posts-image-son-holdin

I'm not shocked this at all. I've known for a long time that they start brainwashing them and teaching them extreme hatred from the time they are babes. They care about their hatred more than they care about their own children. It's really, really disgusting. Barbaric savages. That's what they are.

Forum List

Back