šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Australian News calls Biden Feeble and Spineless

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
OP: Australian News calls Biden Feeble and Spineless

Bidenā€™s ā€˜feeble and spinelessā€™ warning to Putin over Ukraine

US President Joe Biden didnā€™t put ā€œthe fear of Godā€ into Russian President Vladimir Putin in talks about Ukraine, according to Sky News host Sharri Markson. ā€œIn fact, Biden's remarks to Putin sound feeble and spineless,ā€ Ms Markson said. ā€œWhile Biden has amassed troops in eastern Europe, he hasn't made it clear to Putin whether he would strike or not. Whether he would take any military action. ā€œThe risk of conflict and unrest globally has escalated under Biden's leadership because the dictators view him as weak. There's no fear about how he might react.ā€

OP: Maybe Sky News should be given CNN's spot on the cable news channels

I can't stand Brandon.........but Australia can kiss my ass.........

Tell them to go to fucking War with Russia........There will be no Coral Sea this time........Enjoy.

And...........they can go to Ukraine and do it themselves.........
Why should I care?
Because there is no guarantee that once a war starts somewhere it won't spread, or other dictators and bad actors like Xi. or Iran. or Kim Jung Un, or someone else won't see war as their opportunity to take action.
Showing strength against a dictator is always the best move.

Because there is no guarantee that once a war starts somewhere it won't spread, or other dictators and bad actors like Xi. or Iran. or Kim Jung Un, or someone else won't see war as their opportunity to take action.
Showing strength against a dictator is always the best move.
I lived Peace thru strength......in the Cold War as we got in the faces with the Russians.........

But it is PAST TIME OTHER COUNTRIES STEP THE FUCK UP and DO THEIR PART...........They want to complain.......go to Ukraine themselves.

Looks more like them telling us to be the World's police again...........We have done that while they have SAT ON THEIR FAT ASSES for too long.
Its not the US being the world's cop, like in AFG for 20-years trying to keep the Taliban at bay.
Its leading NATO, ALL of NATO to stop an illegal land grab by Putin, otherwise the Ukraine will look like the Donbas region with 40m people migrating or starving.

1644753349463.png
photo from war-torn Donbas

I have a grandson who is active military (Marine), so I'm not 100% for putting him in Ukraine as a speed-bump for Putin's tanks unless ALL of NATO is there with lots of tanks.

Its not the US being the world's cop, like in AFG for 20-years trying to keep the Taliban at bay.
Its leading NATO, ALL of NATO to stop an illegal land grab by Putin, otherwise the Ukraine will look like the Donbas region with 40m people migrating or starving.

View attachment 600837 photo from war-torn Donbas

I have a grandson who is active military (Marine), so I'm not 100% for putting him in Ukraine as a speed-bump for Putin's tanks unless ALL of NATO is there with lots of tanks.
It is in EUROPE.............What the Fuck are the European nations doing? Why aren't they mobilizing..........and who the Fuck is Austrailia to tell us to go to Ukraine.......Get off your asses and GO THERE for a change............

I lived Peace thru strength......in the Cold War as we got in the faces with the Russians.........
But it is PAST TIME OTHER COUNTRIES STEP THE FUCK UP and DO THEIR PART...........They want to complain.......go to Ukraine themselves.
NATO won't do anything unless the US leads. I'm betting that you are right, I'd bet that Germany said nope, not sending troops or tanks, they won't even let military assistance go thru Germany.

NATO won't do anything unless the US leads. I'm betting that you are right, I'd bet that Germany said nope, not sending troops or tanks, they won't even let military assistance go thru Germany.
So why should we fight for their asses then? Not to mention we have a bought off bitch in the WH.......And this is a show for election season.

If Russia wants a War they can just pull the trigger against us and see what happens...........But these other DO NOTHING EVER NATIONS can KISS MY ASS.

So why should we fight for their asses then?
Not to mention we have a bought off bitch in the WH.......And this is a show for election season.
If Russia wants a War they can just pull the trigger against us and see what happens...........But these other DO NOTHING EVER NATIONS can KISS MY ASS.
Russia's economy is $1.7T in a good year, Italy's is about $2.0T in a good year.

US states' GDP in 2021, not a great year, was:
CA $3.3T
TX $2.0T
NY $1.9T
--------------Russia's $1.7T economy vs the US $14T economy.
FL $1.2T

The EU's economy (inc. Britain) in 2019 was $18T. So why the fuck do they need US troops there to protect them from Russia? It cost the US taxpayer about $25b a year (for 70 years) so the EU countries could leech of the US instead of paying real military budgets.

• E U military spending/defense budget for 2019 was $219B, a 1.59% increase from 2018.
  • E U military spending/defense budget for 2018 was $216B, a 10% increase from 2017.
  • E U military spending/defense budget for 2017 was $196B, a 6.17% increase from 2016.
  • E U military spending/defense budget for 2016 was $185B, a 4.23% increase from 2015.
The 2020 US Military Budget was $738b by comparison. So I totally agree that the EU needs to step up and carry more of their own defense cost, as Trump has insisted.

Our allies donā€™t trust us anymore, and see. xiden is owned by china, putin and iran
They are FAIR WEATHER ALLIES.........They don't ever show up and demand we do the heavy lifting.......Where are their troops......It is on their doorstep and not ours.

Get off your fat asses and move into Ukraine.

Forum List

Back