🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Austria Arming

Back in the late 70s or early 80s I saw a 60 minute segment on the cult of the leader Bagwan Rashneesh……he and his followers moved to a small town out west somewhere where they outnumbered the legal residents….and voted themselves into complete control of the local government…...

They might need a little protection since their new neighbors have vowed to cut the heads off the unbelieving dogs.

So much for the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Glad you're a supporter of the rule of law.
Someone coming at you with a machete is not entitled to a trial. Drop them where they stand.

proof that all refugees are coming at you with a machete?
Why, because you say so? No country has the right to impose that risk on its citizens. Japan is one of the few who understands its moral responsibility to its citizens to not let sewage into their country.

He made a positive claim, I asked him for proof that said claim was true. Not an unreasonable request.

They always bring up Japan for their lack of gun violence, not realizing that the in your face racism of the Japanese people is one of the things that keeps their violence levels so low in their country…..their are no cultural clashes between Japanese citizens and people who do not share Japanese culture.

They might need a little protection since their new neighbors have vowed to cut the heads off the unbelieving dogs.

So much for the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Glad you're a supporter of the rule of law.
Someone coming at you with a machete is not entitled to a trial. Drop them where they stand.

Why, because you say so? No country has the right to impose that risk on its citizens. Japan is one of the few who understands its moral responsibility to its citizens to not let sewage into their country.

He made a positive claim, I asked him for proof that said claim was true. Not an unreasonable request.
Nobody has to prove that ALL REFUGEES are dangerous to argue that even a few of them is an intolerable risk.

Europe will just have to get used to the same kinds of random stabbings so popular in Israel right now.

actually it won't be knives….Europe is awash in illegal military rifles and grenades…….it will be much worse…notice the attacks in France, and Belgium, at the cafe and on the train, and denmark and Sweden….all used fully automatic rifles…..

Nobody has to prove that ALL REFUGEES are dangerous to argue that even a few of them is an intolerable risk.

Then he shouldn't make the suggestion that they are. If he is going to make dumb assertions then I am going to call him on them.

Then he shouldn't make the suggestion that they are. If he is going to make dumb assertions then I am going to call him on them.

Nobody suggested they all are. Now you're just lying.

Nobody suggested they all are. Now you're just lying.

He is judging them as though they are. That's implying that they are.

Forum List

Back