Autistic boy defends the girls who bullied him

Parents living in denial..

Bush’s parents, Donna and Larry Bush, said their daughter never intended to seriously harm Michael and that she should not have been charged as an adult and subjected to the online attacks she has endured. The girl struggles academically and has poor judgment, they said.

“This boy has more brains than Lauren [and the 15-year-old girl] put together,” said Donna Bush, a hospital lab associate who described her daughter as remorseful. “She hugs me and says, ‘I am sorry.’ ” When her mother asks about what happened, the girl sobs.

Yeah she's real sorry now, but not when she was tormenting the child..These girls are learning a hard lesson in life that they started..

Last edited:
Parents living in denial..

Bush’s parents, Donna and Larry Bush, said their daughter never intended to seriously harm Michael and that she should not have been charged as an adult and subjected to the online attacks she has endured. The girl struggles academically and has poor judgment, they said.

“This boy has more brains than Lauren [and the 15-year-old girl] put together,” said Donna Bush, a hospital lab associate who described her daughter as remorseful. “She hugs me and says, ‘I am sorry.’ ” When her mother asks about what happened, the girl sobs.

Yeah she's real sorry now, but not when she was tormenting the child..These girls are learning a hard lesson in life that they started..

Of course, they would not be sorry if they had not been caught. they should be charged and stay in jail for a long time. The parents need help and that poor boy doesn't realize the danger he was in.

Those two girls are psychopaths. They tried to kill him twice. The boy has autism and wants to be liked, thinks they are friends, and doesn't know any better.
The pond thing was the worst. What if he didn't get out? They would have giggled and drove away. This is quite obvious.
Both need to be exactly where they are, and the "I'm sorry" shit really means "I'm sorry I was caught".

Bush’s parents, Donna and Larry Bush, said their daughter never intended to seriously harm Michael and that she should not have been charged as an adult
I disagree. At 17, she's old enough to be held accountable for her actions. As for being tried as an adult, this will give her plenty of time to reflect on what she's done.

It's actually very common for kids who are bullied to try to continue to make friends with their aggressors, the bullies.

Most people who understand human psychology know this — which brings us right back to the maker of this thread.

Is the bullied boy a "tranny"?

Forum List

Back