Average temperatures across the Northern Hemisphere have breached the 2 degrees Celsius above Normal

You don't understand, there is no alternative. There is only one Earth, if this one becomes uninhabitable for humans that's it. It will cost whatever it costs and take whatever it takes.

So, until every AGW priest has a Lamborghini, the crises is not solved!

The more you put action off, the more it will cost, the greater will be the human suffering. Can we come talk to you when that becomes the case? Will you own up to having delayed needed action with no rational justification whatsoever?

The more you put action off, the more it will cost, the greater will be the human suffering. Can we come talk to you when that becomes the case? Will you own up to having delayed needed action with no rational justification whatsoever?

The more you put action off, the more it will cost,

The more you damage the economy, the more it will cost.

To do what?

Back in the real world, the real balloon/radiosonde data shows the same rate of warming at the surface data. Note that the satellite data on this plot is from before the RSS 4.0 corrections, and now the satellite data matches the surface and balloon data.

comparisonall.png

So how did Skook's source lie? By cherrypicking very old data with known colossal calibration problems.

Back in the real world, the real balloon/radiosonde data shows the same rate of warming at the surface data. Note that the satellite data on this plot is from before the RSS 4.0 corrections, and now the satellite data matches the surface and balloon data.

comparisonall.png

So how did Skook's source lie? By cherrypicking very old data with known colossal calibration problems.
Good news the planet is continuing to recover from the Little Ice Age.

not sure why they want the northern hemisphere to remain cold. I know I hate snow, I'd prefer to have 60 degrees in January and February. Why is that so bad for the planet. An explanation would be helpful.

If this is just the recovery from the LIA, what caused the acceleration in warming in the middle of the 20th century?

I hate to tell you this but it's the wacko environmentalists and the idiots in government who are delaying action by not embracing emission free nuclear power

I hate to tell you this, but the primary reason for nuclear not getting the go ahead is that the utilities don't want to invest that kind of money in very expensive power.

I hate to tell you this, but the primary reason for nuclear not getting the go ahead is that the utilities don't want to invest that kind of money in very expensive power.

Once again you are using numbers for outdated tech. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that we do not have to use light water reactors anymore

Shit I might as well be a thick as you and use cost numbers for solar and wind from 50 years ago

The lower 48 states just had the warmest winter (Dec-Jan-Feb) on record.

State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
But Buford WY had a record cold year, so your point is moot.
Hint: the lower 48 States are not the planet.

and for three months

--LOL

leftist like to use local weather when it suits them

--LOL

Remember: weather is not climate until the weather fits your agenda.

The lower 48 states just had the warmest winter (Dec-Jan-Feb) on record.

State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
But Buford WY had a record cold year, so your point is moot.
Hint: the lower 48 States are not the planet.

and for three months

--LOL

leftist like to use local weather when it suits them

--LOL

Remember: weather is not climate until the weather fits your agenda.

yes exactly

Forum List

Back