Average US family can't afford a home in 71% of the country

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More Americans are getting priced out of purchasing homes than ever, as soaring prices continue to outpace wages, according to a new report.
Average US Family Can’t Afford A Home In 71% Of The Country

But it's ok those SJW idiots will find a way to get it for free for you as soon nas they find more idiots willing to live in a nation who taxes your entire pay away and your to stupid to understand basic business math ..and some of you losers have PHD's Jesus Cripe help this nation with all these uninformed idiots!!

In posts where you call folks stupid ... it would be wise to check your spelting ... just saying ...

Democrats have created unrealistic housing standards! It’s caused home buying and renting unrealistic, in Boston they are making projects look like beautiful town houses lol they know how to return us to slavery

In posts where you call folks stupid ... it would be wise to check your spelting ... just saying ...

When folks haven't a clue how fknn long I"ve been onn here and my keyboard is broke it gives me a great opportunity to say to SPELLING/GRAMMAR NAZIS like you

ST FUP IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT IT GO BUY ME A NEW COMPUTER THAT AUTO FIXES YOUR NAZI SPELLING OCD ISSUES.

YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT SOME GAWD DAM WORDS THAN THE TOPIC TYPICAL LEFTIST NAZI ..........T!!

Because middle class workers don't make as much as they did pre 1980.

Yeah some don't realize how the middle class is being wiped out. We d have a dumbed down public who can't even figure out high school level business math.

That means wages are being driven down by excessive legal and illegal immigration. Put the no vacancy sign up for 10 years until we can absorb all the dead wood (legal immigrants) that are already here. The illegals are another story. They need to be removed immediately.

SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT IT ISN'T.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

REMEMBER: AGENDA 2030 IS AGENDA 21. THE AGENDA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (AGENDA 21) IS A ONE HUNDRED YEAR PLAN. AGENDA 2030 IS A MILESTONE YEAR, OBVIOUSLY 30 YEARS IN. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO DISREGARDING UN AGENDA 21 AS 'OUTDATED' OR UPDATED BY AGENDA 2030. THIS IS A MANIPULATION DESIGNED TO BURY ALL OF THE OBJECTIONS AND ACTIVISM AGAINST AGENDA 21.

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

Markets determine housing costs- what/who controls markets? Markets determine wages- what/who controls wages?

In a "controlled" economy the disparity's will not be addressed with common sense. It will however attempt to blame those being controlled.

More Americans are getting priced out of purchasing homes than ever, as soaring prices continue to outpace wages, according to a new report.
Average US Family Can’t Afford A Home In 71% Of The Country

But it's ok those SJW idiots will find a way to get it for free for you as soon nas they find more idiots willing to live in a nation who taxes your entire pay away and your to stupid to understand basic business math ..and some of you losers have PHD's Jesus Cripe help this nation with all these uninformed idiots!!
Keep printing money to fund debt

When folks haven't a clue how fknn long I"ve been onn here and my keyboard is broke it gives me a great opportunity to say to SPELLING/GRAMMAR NAZIS like you

ST FUP IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT IT GO BUY ME A NEW COMPUTER THAT AUTO FIXES YOUR NAZI SPELLING OCD ISSUES.

YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT SOME GAWD DAM WORDS THAN THE TOPIC TYPICAL LEFTIST NAZI ..........T!!

I'm a landlord ... it's our job keeping home-ownership out of the hands of the Middle Class ... PAY YOUR RENT ... the wealthy ain't wealthy enough goddamit ...

upload_2019-12-30_7-59-55.png

https://www.postsustainabilityinstitute.org/uploads/4/4/6/6/4466371/agenda_21_plan_to_disrupt_us.pdf

I'm a landlord ... it's our job keeping home-ownership out of the hands of the Middle Class ... PAY YOUR RENT ... the wealthy ain't wealthy enough goddamit ...

The best part is " you think you own your home" . lmfao and you never do.

WE WOULDN'T RENT AGAIN IF YOU PAID US!! WAIT UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR RENTERS WILL GET WORSE LMFAO... AND YOUR RIGHTS DON'T MATTER WATCH!!

WE WOULDN'T RENT AGAIN IF YOU PAID US!! WAIT UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR RENTERS WILL GET WORSE LMFAO... AND YOUR RIGHTS DON'T MATTER WATCH!!

You should spend some time in eviction court ... it's really awful how tenants get treated ... I had one judge go insane ballistic just because my tenant was a single teenage mom ... "How dare you walk into my courtroom, how dare you defy your landlord, I'm sending the sheriff and child welfare there in 24 hours and YOU BETTER BE GONE little girl" ... no testimony, no evidence, I won automatically just by showing up ...

That's what the courts think of the Middle Class ...

SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT IT ISN'T.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.----Rosa Koire

REMEMBER: AGENDA 2030 IS AGENDA 21. THE AGENDA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (AGENDA 21) IS A ONE HUNDRED YEAR PLAN. AGENDA 2030 IS A MILESTONE YEAR, OBVIOUSLY 30 YEARS IN. DON'T BE FOOLED INTO DISREGARDING UN AGENDA 21 AS 'OUTDATED' OR UPDATED BY AGENDA 2030. THIS IS A MANIPULATION DESIGNED TO BURY ALL OF THE OBJECTIONS AND ACTIVISM AGAINST AGENDA 21.

DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21

This is really good for those in control ... they're people too with feelings, hopes and dreams ... so heartless and cruel to fight against them ... that's why the Middle Class has to go, they're selfish and self-absorbed ... couple of centuries under serfdom is the best they should hope for ...

Forum List

Back