AWESOME: Liberal Unions in FULL Panic Mode After What Just Happened to Trump’s Campaign

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Conservative Tribune ^ | 1/8/2016
Mary Kay Henry, the head of the Service Employees International Union is very nervous about the amount of popularity GOP front-runner Donald Trump has garnered. She recently said her organization is going into "hyperdrive" to stand up against Trump, because she saw him as a real threat. Henry was interviewed by David Axelrod for his podcast, "The Axe Files" on Thursday, when she admitted that her organization was worried about what Donald Trump was stirring up in the SEIU's 2.1 million members. She was worried because she believed Trump has the ability to win the White House in November. During...

images

Yep. The writing is on the wall. The attack on workers is in full force. Some won't be happy until workers voices are silenced for good. Something this nation should be proud of....hurting workers. Welcome to this GREAT country. Cough wheez

• Banned
Yep. The writing is on the wall. The attack on workers is in full force. Some won't be happy until workers voices are silenced for good. Something this nation should be proud of....hurting workers. Welcome to this GREAT country. Cough wheez

SUBVERSIVE SUPPORTERS, anti-Americans, InItForThemselves...fuck America!

What are you talking about?

-Geaux

You bet I am in it for myself. So is everyone else. Its about worker vs employer. You think workers are out there to see the business flourish? Do you think business is there to help the worker? Both answers are a resounding NO. Capitalism is about the struggle and fight between worker and management. Basic economics. In the end its all about survival and winning a battle or two.

A cancer

Unions are like affirmative action. Puts anything else but work performance in the forefront

-Geaux

You bet I am in it for myself. So is everyone else. Its about worker vs employer. You think workers are out there to see the business flourish? Do you think business is there to help the worker? Both answers are a resounding NO. Capitalism is about the struggle and fight between worker and management. Basic economics. In the end its all about survival and winning a battle or two.

The WORKER is committing SUICIDE with their pushing $15 an hour min. wage...McDonald's has a solution to the UNREASONABLE DEMANDS!

upload_2016-1-8_21-12-1.jpeg

You need to seek a better employer then

-Geaux

Who said I wanted $15 per hour? Do you consider working at a toxic food place like McDonalds a job? I don't.

Yes you are right. A worker gets training in a field in demand and uses it as leverage AGAINST his employer. A good worker is always ready to leave for more pay and better conditions...without notice.

One owes no loyalty or good will towards his employer other than putting I. The hours required. Times have changed. Employers don't value even their best employeez today.

Forum List

Back