AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

You poor, gullible sucker. Stop doing this to yourself.

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you? Asking which part of a 3 hour video is relivant is an imposition? I'll give what you say a fair evaluation, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it.
So your admit you refuse to look at evidence. Attacking the source when you can’t refute the story. Dem tactic #7.
You've given no source to attack.
The source is the Maricopa County election officials. It’s their numbers they provided to the auditors. Watch the video.
again --- 3 hours. Point out where on the time line that is said, and I will watch it.

Like you'd watch it if it was two minutes long.
Try me. Point out where relivant information is presented.

Watch it your damn self.
Or you can just wait for your handlers tell you how to respond.

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you? Asking which part of a 3 hour video is relivant is an imposition? I'll give what you say a fair evaluation, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it.
So your admit you refuse to look at evidence. Attacking the source when you can’t refute the story. Dem tactic #7.
The source is the Maricopa County election officials. It’s their numbers they provided to the auditors. Watch the video.
again --- 3 hours. Point out where on the time line that is said, and I will watch it.

Watch it your damn self.
Watch what? Talking turds lie their asses off about nonexistent fraud? Dont we watch that here every day?

Can't find much on this online.

Is Alex Jones covering it?
Anyone whose brain is larger than a pea know that this whole Arizona fraudit is a sham. A fraud for the gullible. Notice the only people that give a damn are the usual Trumpist lemmings.
This is 25 to 30% of the fucking country. This is not good.
That's the thing. They're fucking idiots, but we can't just dismiss them. They'll take us down if we let them.

Watch it your damn self.
Watch what? Talking turds lie their asses off about nonexistent fraud? Dont we watch that here every day?

Hey,no reason for you to watch it.
I like it when you get blind sided with the truth.

Can't find much on this online.

Is Alex Jones covering it?
They have been caught. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
-Some ballots were out of calibration by 1900%. The ballots were as far off-center as more than 2000%. This still needs to be reviewed and finalized. The paper stock was also out of compliance leading to bleed-threw of ballots.

Can't talk that away.
Just as idiotic as the Republican fraudit is you and others on the right citing unreliable sources that are nothing but lies and misinformation.

“Overall, we rate 100 Percent Fed Up Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias through story selection, use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda through loaded emotional wording, several failed fact checks by IFCN fact-checkers, and a complete lack of transparency.”

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
OK. Where should I start watching? I already watched the first 10 minutes, and several other places for a minute or two throughout the video trying to find something relevant. Tell me where I missed it
Perhaps you wouldn't miss it if you watched the video in its entirety, not simply skimming or skipping over it like the intellectually dishonest do.

Haha, sure. Oh look, a bunch of weenies making claims. So when will the evidence be taken to a court room, where it is illegal to lie and where others get to examine the evidence?

I will go with never.

Trump won AZ!

Stunning numbers. Breathtaking videos. Mouthwatering revelations. But Biden is still the POTUS.
How can that be?

Trump won AZ!

What’s not stunning is the right’s dishonesty and endless lying about ‘fraud’ and ‘illegal’ votes.

Funny you can’t address any of the numbers.

Trump won AZ!

You poor, gullible sucker. Stop doing this to yourself.

:itsok:

Trump won AZ!

Stunning numbers. Breathtaking videos. Mouthwatering revelations. But Biden is still the POTUS.
How can that be?

Because of cowards that let this happen.

The misalignment of ballots. If those are Republican ballots it is calculated fraud to send them to adjudication where the vote was changed to Biden.

Watch it your damn self.
Any proof they are lying? Be specific.

Haha, sure. Oh look, a bunch of weenies making claims. So when will the evidence be taken to a court room, where it is illegal to lie and where others get to examine the evidence?

I will go with never.

What weenies,your words,are you referring to?

Trump won AZ!

What’s not stunning is the right’s dishonesty and endless lying about ‘fraud’ and ‘illegal’ votes.

The votes on the wrong paper are counterfeit. That makes them illegal. What part of that don't you understand?

Trump won AZ!

How can that be?

One thing I know is that this shit is getting out of control. Dems better start playing dirty like the repubs. All that moral high ground shit dont work when your adversary has zero morals.

"accept our bullshit elections so our country stays together!" :lol:

"throw a fit every time your douchebag loses, consequences be damned!"
AGAIN, 90k votes in ONE county. He lost AZ by how many votes?
Who is the deluded one here?
Why in the holy fuck would I believe that? Because the "Cyber Ninjas" said so? Gimme a break.
LOL right? Because cyber security companies have no business involving themselves in electronics and the internet. :lol:
Because GIGO.
Because Stockholm syndrome....

Stockdblack.jpg

Forum List

Back