AZ Senator: Church attendance should be mandatory

Once upon a time, in the 1600s, church attendance WAS mandatory in Massachusetts. Fox hunting never caught on there but witch hunting did.

(reads title smoking merrily on his pipe)

Choke..Cough..Wheeze!

ROFLHAO. Mandatory...! Ah hahaha! (wipes tears of laughter) :) Whew! That felt good. :)

She's correct is saying there has been an erosion of America's soul. Since there is no exact quote of her saying that church attendance should be mandatory it hasn't been proved that's what she said.

"Let's see, how can I get free press and my name into international news headlines. Oh wow, I have it!" ;)

She's correct is saying there has been an erosion of America's soul. Since there is no exact quote of her saying that church attendance should be mandatory it hasn't been proved that's what she said.

Allen said, "Probably we should be debating a bill requiring every American to attend a church of their choice on Sunday to see if we can get back to having a moral rebirth," adding "that would never be allowed."

Sen. Allen would make church mandatory. God help us.

I would like to think this is just for publicity and not an actual agenda. Of course she is a Tea Party favorite.

Allen said, "Probably we should be debating a bill requiring every American to attend a church of their choice on Sunday to see if we can get back to having a moral rebirth," adding "that would never be allowed."

I would like to think this is just for publicity and not an actual agenda.
OK so she never actually proposed making church attendance mandatory The OP is a lie. The Dems jump all over the "GOP is the party of Christian bigots" meme. And the thread will go on for pages with name calling and inaccuracies.

OK so she never actually proposed making church attendance mandatory The OP is a lie. The Dems jump all over the "GOP is the party of Christian bigots" meme. And the thread will go on for pages with name calling and inaccuracies.

...?

Yes she did, I just posted the exact quote.

...?

I realize you have trouble reading but she never proposed such a bill.

...?

I've looked and I can't find anywhere she proposed a bill of that nature.

...?

Nobody said she did. I guess you're the one who has trouble reading.

...?

Nobody said she did. I guess you're the one who has trouble reading.
I guess you missed the title of this thread that implied she wanted to make church attendence mandatory.

Yes she did.

What she was,

"Probably we should be debating a bill requiring every American to attend a church of their choice on Sunday to see if we can get back to having a moral rebirth,"

Now you figure out which side of that debate she wanted to take, geniuses...

Oh, PS, big surprise, she's a Tea Party fave in AZ.

Yes she did.

You were there or you have a video? Which?

Forum List

Back