"Baby K" Gets 25 Years for attempting to shoot a Kid on the Bus

1) Thank Gd the boy lived.

2) Why is every single person on the police/justice department (in the film) black?! How about a little DEI for white people?
There is one white woman in the back row

the demographics of that city may be 99% black

I doubt it

but its obviously majority black which means no white people need apply

1) Thank Gd the boy lived.

2) Why is every single person on the police/justice department (in the film) black?! How about a little DEI for white people?
I was just glad to see a black prosecutor talking tough about crime. A tough response is rare when a "teen" (code black) is involved

Last edited:
There is one white woman in the back row

the demographics of that city may be 99% black

I doubt it

but its obviously majority black which means no white people need apply
DEI only goes in one direction.

The worst example is the DC government. It is staffed at least 95% black, in a city that is 50% white. I once had a job interview there, and I didn’t see a single white person the entire time I was there.

I didn’t get the job, but all for the better. Can you imagine the anti-white racism there?

DEI only goes in one direction.

The worst example is the DC government. It is staffed at least 95% black, in a city that is 50% white. I once had a job interview there, and I didn’t see a single white person the entire time I was there.

I didn’t get the job, but all for the better. Can you imagine the anti-white racism there?
If it weren't for well paying government jobs and their quotas I can only imagine what black employment numbers would look like

PG County MD.....Hell, he will be out by the time he's 21......Maybe even 18.

No truth in sentencing laws in MD.
They have really affluent black households there - a dual-income couple working for the Feds can pull down $300k a year.

If it weren't for well paying government jobs and their quotas I can only imagine what black employment numbers would look like
Great minds think alike! Our messages crossed.

Yup, it’s both the federal government and the local government that gives lifetime employment to most blacks. The jobs overpay substantially, and a marginal high school grad doing basic support work - telecommuting, so half a day real work - can earn six figures.

I knew someone who was earning $113k, with a high school education. When I asked her what she did, she told me “glorified Secretary.”

Forum List

Back