🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bad Boys & Gals that like them.

It comes as no mystery that women are a study in the absurd at times.
For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

So.. what about it Gals', explain yourselves..:eusa_shhh:

I never understood it myself. And, of course, there are men who like the "bad girls" as well. I get tired of these drama junkies who put themselves in these situations. Then they become 'man-haters' (or 'woman-haters'). And people say, "but she's so sweet, she doesn't deserve this!" Pullleeeaaaazzzzeeeee!

:eusa_hand: For me, life is too short to engage in such behavior.

I wouldn't marry a bad girl. I probably wouldn't even want one for a girl friend. But they are fun for other things... :eusa_shifty: ... :badgrin:

Last edited:
For some reason they find themselves attracted to the "Bad Boys", the ones that drink allot, drug allot, like to kick ass and screw whatever crosses the path.

Then they wonder why their not happy with them. They say things like, "he treats me like shit", "he's always drunk or loaded", "he doesn't care what I think", "I think he's cheating on me" , and " he used me".

I never understood it myself. And, of course, there are men who like the "bad girls" as well. I get tired of these drama junkies who put themselves in these situations. Then they become 'man-haters' (or 'woman-haters'). And people say, "but she's so sweet, she doesn't deserve this!" Pullleeeaaaazzzzeeeee!

:eusa_hand: For me, life is too short to engage in such behavior.

I wouldn't marry a bad girl. I probably wouldn't even want one for a girl friend. But they are fun for other things... :eusa_shifty: ... :badgrin:

Now that's some blue steel honesty...

Sink your incisors into the lady's ass, every woman I have ever met loves a good vampire Twilight back door night.

But if it is Beyonce and you want it you may have to put an oil rig drill to it.

Are you saying you wouldn't jump at the chance to bite that ass?

I would jump like Jack in a flash, and hopefully she would not let off any gas, gas, gas.

No way .. mmm... maybe I was a bad boy but just courteous about it...:eusa_think:

Kind of hard to be sortof a bad boy.

You are or you aren't.

I'd have to disagree.. a true bad boy would feel no guilt, A sorta bad boy would go ahead and do the wrong thing and feel a level of guilt afterwards.

I true bad boy rationalizes his guilt. If he has no guilt then he's got other problems...not just being a jerk. Everyone has guilt unless they're crazy.....they just don't show it sometimes.

Kind of hard to be sortof a bad boy.

You are or you aren't.

I'd have to disagree.. a true bad boy would feel no guilt, A sorta bad boy would go ahead and do the wrong thing and feel a level of guilt afterwards.

I true bad boy rationalizes his guilt. If he has no guilt then he's got other problems...not just being a jerk. Everyone has guilt unless they're crazy.....they just don't show it sometimes.

I see you've done some deep thought on this subject..

Mine is a perfect mix of bad boy/good boy. We're HS sweethearts, so he's had plenty of time to evolve. :tongue::eusa_angel:

Good guys are boring. :D
I don't remember where I saw this quote, probably a dating site in someone's profile.

"I don't like jocks and hardbodies because all they think about is sports. I like nerds because all they think about is sex!"

Ladies need to realize how many shy men are closet freaks in a good way, who would be totally devoted to them.

Good guys are boring. :D
I don't remember where I saw this quote, probably a dating site in someone's profile.

"I don't like jocks and hardbodies because all they think about is sports. I like nerds because all they think about is sex!"

Ladies need to realize how many shy men are closet freaks in a good way, who would be totally devoted to them.

How about somewhere in between...?

Fritz my good freind all you have to do is take your freak out of the closet and poke it around a bit, your wand will create all the magic after that.

You are a wizard Fritz.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, in some instances, that's true. But only if you let it. I've been on both sides of that coin.

I used to have women hanging all over me, even fighting over me, back when I was a "bad boy." Now that I've, for the most part, calmed the hell down, so has the hot and cold flow of women. Got to go out and hunt a date down now... :/

There's also the issue of men being attracted to "bad girls" ... for a while. Then they want someone who is steady, who won't be a hussy and cheat on them, will raise their kids rather than go partying.

It all goes both ways.

Then after we find the non hussy and have years of time with them..... MIDDLE AGE comes along and we want young hussies again. Go figure :eusa_whistle:

i got a joke....

man is walking on the beach finds a lamp rubs the lamp...and there is a genie....genie tells the man...you may have one wish....

the man has always wanted to go to bora bora but is afraid of flying so he ask the genie...

i would like a road over the ocean to bora bora...

the genie is like..whoa dude...that aint happening.....next wish

man says...i would like to understand women

genie replies...2 or 4 lane?

Forum List

Back