Bad news for the DUMS: Economic models forecast GOP victory in November!

And no matter what, thanks to a boatload of GOP governors, the HOUSE stays red AT LEAST until 2020!!

So much winning...............:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Yeah....................I remember how all those polls and indicators pointed to Mittens winning the presidency.

I also remember Karl Rove's epic meltdown on FAUX Nooze when Obama was projected to be the winner. Rove kept pointing to his failed polls and refused to believe reality.

Yeah....................I remember how all those polls and indicators pointed to Mittens winning the presidency.

I also remember Karl Rove's epic meltdown on FAUX Nooze when Obama was projected to be the winner. Rove kept pointing to his failed polls and refused to believe reality.

Economic models s0n!!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Yeah............but if the past few years have taught us anything, you can't base results on some outdated model.

Especially in the age of social media.

Karl, wuth a ""k".

so you are going to clone more angry white people?

Let us not forget that the Whitehouse normally changes party after a 2 terms of one party holding it.

By all rights, this is suppose to be a Republican year!!

The only way it is not is if they screw themselves most horribly!!

Hey--who is the GOP presidential nominee?

Stop!! Don't stick that up you butt!

so you are going to clone more angry white people?

Oh trust me......Im not doing dick. This economic model thing has been running since 1916 and damn near every year, they are spot on, so what? Non-partisan shit s0n......they just look at the economy which right now is crap!!:beer:

Yes, models that do not predict the winning party.

You relied in that last time and got smacked for it. The same thing is going to happen this time - economic models do not predict an election. Ignoring all the other data and pointing to this is just fantasy.

Yes, models that do not predict the winning party.

You relied in that last time and got smacked for it. The same thing is going to happen this time - economic models do not predict an election. Ignoring all the other data and pointing to this is just fantasy.

Right!!!!:bye1:

Probably just good guessers!!!:2up:

Oh BTW.....top story on DRUDGE right now!!! >>

"General consensus is that we're going to see declining earnings," said Peter Jankovskis, co-chief investment officer at OakBrook Investments LLC in Lisle, Illinois. "The big question is how big are those declines going to be?"

After rally, earnings gloom takes hold on Wall Street

:oops-28: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Guess the GOP is starting up the fear machine early, and they're going to tell us how badly America is doing right now and that if we don't elect them, we're going to fall into another hard recession.

Interestingly enough, they said the same thing each and every time Obama was elected.

Forum List

Back