Bad Polling News "Weird Ones" Going Off Script w Attacks on Race and Judge Chutkan Hands Donald Trump New Legal Setback

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
“Well, they’re the weird ones, and if you’ve ever seen [Kamala Harris] with the laugh and everything else, that’s a weird deal going on there,” Trump said. “They’re the weird ones. Nobody’s ever called me weird. I’m a lot of things, but weird I’m not and I’m up front, and he’s not either, I will tell you, JD is not at all, they are.”

“You notice the evening news, every one of them talk, you know, they introduced the word weird, and all of a sudden they’re talking about weird,” he continued. “Now, we’re not weird people. We’re actually just the opposite. We’re right down the middle.”

Harris’ campaign was quick to fire back on X.

“Trump (who is weird): ‘They’re the weird ones! Nobody’s ever called me weird. I’m a lot of things, but weird I’m not. And JD Vance is not either,’” the campaign posted alongside a clip of the podcast.

The “weird” label was first popularized by Minnesota Governor and vice-presidential-hopeful Tim Walz.

“Well, it’s true. These guys are just weird,”

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.​

WASHINGTON—Donald Trump ignited a firestorm by questioning Kamala Harris’s racial identity, an attack that risks harming his larger campaign strategy to define her.
Chasing Race: going off script

Donald Trump Gets Bad Polling News From Republican Consultant​

Trump received bad polling news

Judge Chutkan Hands Donald Trump New Legal Setback​

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is overseeing Donald Trump's federal election interference case, denied the former president's motion to dismiss all the charges in his case on the grounds of presidential immunity on Saturday.
Legal setback

Donald Trump Gets Bad Polling News From Republican Consultant​

It's the momentum that the Harris campaign must keep up -- with the assists of Trump himself. And it's the legal news no matter if it's bad or good for Trump that keeps this in the news and in people's minds: The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon. Polling news? Trump has already attacked FOX, has put Rove on his hit list. It just never ends. How weird is all that?

Weird?

Trump is like that weird uncle nobody wants to sit next to at Thanksgiving
1722708251304.png

Forum List

Back