‘Badly understaffed’ Park Police assaulted by ‘mob of thousands,’ pelted with poop at pro-Hamas riot in DC: union chief

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is gross. they sure are sinking low. toss them all in jail. now people are getting bombed with shit,. geez.

Such selective outrage, clear evidence of the moral myopia infecting US society today when a tossed turd elicits more passion than toddlers undergoing amputations without anesthesia.

1722280485109.png

This is why so many people are protesting about Israel, not because they support terrorism but because they refuse to condone Israeli and American terrorism wrapped in a veil of morality.

Such selective outrage, clear evidence of the moral myopia infecting US society today when a tossed turd elicits more passion than toddlers undergoing amputations without anesthesia.

View attachment 986439

This is why so many people are protesting Israel, not because they support terrorism but because they refuse to condone Israeli and American terrorism wrapped in a veil of morality.
its there own fault, what about the american and jews they trook first and are be heading ? anti -american.

its there own fault, what about the American and Jews they took first and are be heading ? anti -American.

To say it's "their own fault" when reacting to a toddler having her bones sawn through, is a new level of depravity, why some here pretend to have morality escapes me, it fools nobody.

View attachment 986439

This is why so many people are protesting about Israel, not because they support terrorism but because they refuse to condone Israeli and American terrorism wrapped in a veil of morality.
Fucking sickening..
We Need to cut off Funding This shit ASAP!!!!

To say it's "their own fault" when reacting to a toddler having her bones sawn through, is a new level of depravity, why some here pretend to have morality escapes me, it fools nobody.
Have you seen the videos from the October attack?... maybe you should do a search and watch what Hamas did to infants as their parents were made to watch.... your definition of depravity goes both ways... now educate yourself...

Last edited:
These Hamas loving little rioters are not winning people over to their side with this unlawful unpatriotic crap.... in fact I want Israel to ramp up their campaign every time I see these want a be terrorists....

View attachment 986439

Propaganda.

Have you seen the videos from the October attack?... maybe you should do a search and watch what Hamas did to infants as their parents were made to watch.... your definition of depravity goes both ways... now educate yourself...
October the 7th is just another event, just another date in the ceaseless conflict that Israel bears most of the responsibility for. There have been many massacres and acts of terrorism since before 1948, the only reason Oct 7th was front page news for so long is because it was Jews that were killed and we all know that Jew's life is far more important than an Arab's or Palestinian's.

So if that's what you believe just come out and say so.

this is gross. they sure are sinking low. toss them all in jail. now people are getting bombed with shit,. geez.

Flame-thrower from an armored car type transport with cattle guard mover on the front.

October the 7th is just another event, just another date in the ceaseless conflict that Israel bears most of the responsibility for. There have been many massacres and acts of terrorism since before 1948, the only reason Oct 7th was front page news for so long is because it was Jews that were killed and we all know that Jew's life is far more important than an Arab's or Palestinian's.

So if that's what you believe just come out and say so.
No no no... bullshit... we were talking about dead tortured suffering babies here weren't we?... never before have I seen what the Hamas cowards did to babies and women and children...
This was a new kind of evil... I was in Iraq and Afghanistan and I have never seen such barbarity in my life as we saw on Oct 7...
Hamas hides behind innocents so when some get hit its all on them not Israel...

View attachment 986439

If there is no meds for arab children blame Hamas who spent the money on rockets instead of drugs

These Hamas loving little rioters are not winning people over to their side with this unlawful unpatriotic crap....
Here's actual unpatriotic, cosplaying in an IDF uniform while walking around the Capitol building, honoring a foreign country's flag:

1722283161684.png

Here's actual unpatriotic, like sheep, weaklings, obediently and repeatedly giving a standing ovation to a designated war criminal who has ridiculed the United States on many occasions:

1722283351502.png

in fact I want Israel to ramp up their campaign every time I see these want a be terrorists....
Do you indeed, the site of (non-Jew) babies and people getting mutilated is such a stirring, patriotic thing to do.

Here's actual unpatriotic, cosplaying in an IDF uniform while walking around the Capitol building, honoring a foreign country's flag:

View attachment 986487

Here's actual unpatriotic, like sheep, weaklings, obediently and repeatedly giving a standing ovation to a designated war criminal who has ridiculed the United States on many occasions:

View attachment 986492

Do you indeed, the site of (non-Jew) babies and people getting mutilated is such a stirring, patriotic thing to do.
You are making zero sense now....

When have the people in Gaza made a plea for peace?.... ever?... I can't think of a single time... the worse thing to be called today is a bigot... and the left tosses that word around all the time... but when actual bigots expose themselves like many Muslims have they get a pass... why?... its 2024 and we all need to live with each other... the planet is not getting any bigger...
Israel has offered a two state solution and more only to be turned down and attacked... over and over again...

No no no... bullshit... we were talking about dead tortured suffering babies here weren't we?... never before have I seen what the Hamas cowards did to babies and women and children...
This was a new kind of evil... I was in Iraq and Afghanistan and I have never seen such barbarity in my life as we saw on Oct 7...
Hamas hides behind innocents so when some get hit its all on them not Israel...
Tell me does this outrage you as much as October 7th? why did you say Oct 7th was a "new kind of evil"? The US was doing it sixty years ago, over 500 men, women, children and babies slaughtered for fun, at least the Palestinians give a reason for killing.

1722284514131.png

1722284591848.png

So please, no more hypocrisy, there's already too much of that on this forum, don't lie and try to pretend you're any better than Hamas, you are in fact no different to the Zionists, why not wear an Israeli IDF cosplay outfit like Mast did? hell why not go over there, join the IDF, you'd likely fit right in.

Last edited:
When have the people in Gaza made a plea for peace?.... ever?... I can't think of a single time... the worse thing to be called today is a bigot... and the left tosses that word around all the time... but when actual bigots expose themselves like many Muslims have they get a pass... why?... its 2024 and we all need to live with each other... the planet is not getting any bigger...
Israel has offered a two state solution and more only to be turned down and attacked... over and over again...
Zionist Israel needs to be wiped off the map, just as the Nazi Germany was wiped off the map. It is only be wearing the blinkers of racism that anyone can seriously support Israel. It should never have been created.

Last edited:

View attachment 986439

That picture has no authenticity that can be proven The foot space is too large which means the feet are attached
It’s a fake designed to inflame. Hope I used enough words and sentences pointing out the fraud

That picture has no authenticity that can be proven The foot space is too large which means the feet are attached
It’s a fake designed to inflame. Hope I used enough words and sentences pointing out the fraud
There's plenty of images of amputee kids in Gaza, I just picked one, here's a few more for you to deny, just click the image to get to the source.

1722286662634.png

1722286762750.png

Here's an interview too with a surgeon who had to do such surgery.

Another story that stays with me, and I still cry when I think of it, is a 12-year-old boy who came in with both legs amputated from an explosion. The child was suffering severe burns; his arteries were bleeding all over and he was losing a lot of blood.

Over there, they don't have much blood to donate. The EMS had to use some rope as a tourniquet. The boy had to endure his surgery with very little anesthesia.

My colleague Dr. Junaid Sultan, a vascular surgeon from the U.K., took part in his care. Trying to explain to a little boy that you are using a saw to cut through his bone without being able to justify why you can't put him to sleep or take away the pain is immensely distressing.

Why you think anyone would stage a photograph of an injured child in Gaza when there are hundreds of easily verified images, makes no sense, but people like you never do.

Anyway, congratulations, with your post here today you finally know exactly what it feels like to be a Holocaust denier.

Forum List

Back