*Baldwin: I didn't Shoot That Women, The Gun Did!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. "I didn't do it", Baldwin says, and he says, "He happened to be holding gun, when it went off killing that girl."~Baldwin
2. Ok sure so the gun went off in your hand, but you didn't pull the trigger, "How does that happen?"
3. "That weapon goes off all the time, when its not even in someones hands."~ Baldwin
4. "Don't blame me when it goes off in my hand!~ Baldwin
5. Ok thats your story and your sticking with that eh, Baldwin?
6. You will get killed with that story in court, you go with that.
7. Justice will fall on you.
8. I hope the jury gives you the maximum, 20 years of time, slow time, to think of a better defense.

THIS JUST IN:..... . .... ... . .... ... .. .... . HOT OFF THE PRESSES.... . ..

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Of course, Baldwin is trying to defend himself in any way possible, he fired the gun. However, the guilty one is the gal in charge of the ammo. She sent the message. Baldwin just delivered it. The delivery person doesn't know what's in the package.

However, the guilty one is the gal in charge of the ammo.
WRONG! The prime tenant of gun handling is to "ensure that the weapon is safe." He was the producer. It was incumbent on him to ensure that the weapon was safe. Fact of the matter is there is no reason for any ammo, blanks or otherwise to be on the set with today's special effects technology. Baldwin is guilty.

WRONG! The prime tenant of gun handling is to "ensure that the weapon is safe." He was the producer. It was incumbent on him to ensure that the weapon was safe. Fact of the matter is there is no reason for any ammo, blanks or otherwise to be on the set with today's special effects technology. Baldwin is guilty.
But he wasn't in direct charge of the ammo or the guns used in the production, she was.

But he wasn't in direct charge of the ammo or the guns used in the production, she was.
Sorry, he was the producer. His policies were what made it possible and regardless of what the armorer said, it doesn't absolve him of his responsibility to ensure that the gun that HE was holding and pointing at other humans was safe. I don't care if I watch someone unload a gun in my presence, I still check that gun to ensure that it is safe. It is basic responsibility. Guilty.

Sorry, he was the producer. His policies were what made it possible and regardless of what the armorer said, it doesn't absolve him of his responsibility to ensure that the gun that HE was holding and pointing at other humans was safe. Guilty.
Guilty, but of what exactly?

Sorry bout that,

1. What way to murder some one than to do it right out in the open, with witnesses all around, so you can act surprised when you do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back