🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Balloons that a girl released where her dad's name is were flown home to her.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
I heard about this two times on the radio earlier this week. Go here for the story.

I have mixed feelings about the balloons coming back to her. I get how she and her mom have chosen to look at the balloons coming back to them, but what I can not push aside is the fact that they had something else in mind when releasing them in the first place.

God bless you and the girl and her mom always!!!

Holly

That kind of happened to me. That is, I found one of those big paper lantern things down in my yard. It had writing all over it, dedications to Sean, somebody's son or brother They all missed him. I think I knew who it was about.

What to do with it? I threw it out and said nothing. I figured they'd be happier being able to pretend it went up to heaven.

I like the idea of sending balloons up. How it turned out and the meaning behind it is totally up to them.

That kind of happened to me. That is, I found one of those big paper lantern things down in my yard. It had writing all over it, dedications to Sean, somebody's son or brother They all missed him. I think I knew who it was about.

What to do with it? I threw it out and said nothing. I figured they'd be happier being able to pretend it went up to heaven.
If there wasn't any contact information on what you found, then I can't blame you for getting rid of it. What more could you have done with it since it was never yours to begin with?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back