Bandera 'justice' system. Western presstitutes and corrupted politicians are fine with this

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Banderites apply the same 'justice' system to alleged criminals like their grandpas in 1940s.
Courts and police are abolished in Ukraine, Banderitas can do anything they please.
By the way. It's still winter in Ukraine, punished humans are tied at stakes for many days, most of them dies after 24 hours.

Goebbels said once about Banderites ( darlings of Scholz, Macron, Biden, Schwab & Co )

"The Banderovites are insane maniacs or, in other words, brutalized cattle. But that is exactly what we need at this time in order to destroy the disobedient Slavs. And then they themselves must be destroyed, because beasts have no place among men.

5935.jpg

videoPreview

o_1fu4r6s3hcq91d3ntdj3vredb2a.jpg

i

0_eda66_d68897_XXL.jpg

i

Where are all western 'human right activists', 'amnesty international' and another lying corrupted scum?
Everyone is keeping silence about what's going on in Banderostan in reality

o_1fu4r7bpd1bba1ihq1mkl1kburj12p.jpg

280623.jpg

photoeditorsdk-export-46.jpg

27618413031326762070604534090726570055166589n_623603b26a904.jpg

photo_2022-03-20_06-54-10.jpg

wL94Rqo-Uzhqr_En.jpg

maroder-770x470-1-768x469.jpg

Get out of the Ukraine and let them live their lives However they want…

Either you are an idiot or a insane.
With support of NATO and EU Banderites want to murder Russian population of Ukraine complately.
Russia will never leave their territorials in Ukraine and is ready to WWIII with NATO

Really? Where are you living?

Unimportant.
In all western countries criminal politicians and presstitutes brainwash populations and tell only lies.

All western countries are enemies for Russia, so Russia shall break diplomatic relations with all of them immediately

Either you are an idiot or a insane.
With support of NATO and EU Banderites want to murder Russian population of Ukraine complately.
Russia will never leave their territorials in Ukraine and is ready to WWIII with NATO
Russia think all of the Ukraine belong to them when in fact Russia actually wouldn’t exist if not for Ukrainians from the past.

So get out of the Ukraine and kill Putin for what he did!

Texas, and before you start what happened in the past
The "past" happened, for example, just last year, when the United States fled Afghanistan, where local residents had been killed for 20 years. US did the same in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yugoslavia, although I apologize for the last country, because the bombing of Serbia is a history of looong ago...
It no longer surprises me how people like you shout that Ukraine should live as it wants and at the same time keep silent about the fact that the United States has 800 military bases around the world and immediately intervenes where it believes that things are not in the interests of american Capital... Is this innate hypocrisy or just stupidity?

The "past" happened, for example, just last year, when the United States fled Afghanistan, where local residents had been killed for 20 years. US did the same in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yugoslavia, although I apologize for the last country, because the bombing of Serbia is a history of looong ago...
It no longer surprises me how people like you shout that Ukraine should live as it wants and at the same time keep silent about the fact that the United States has 800 military bases around the world and immediately intervenes where it believes that things are not in the interests of american Capital... Is this innate hypocrisy or just stupidity?

Russians can not grasp until now, the West hates all of them ( Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians ) and want their completely annihilation.
The more Russians kill each other the more joy has the West

I saw some of those 'looters' they had caught and tied to poles or trees on Telegram. Instant justice; instead of just shooting them they get humiliated. Most had signs on them telling why they were there tied up. I suppose don't be looting and you won't have to worry about that tree or pole in your future if you are there in the Ukraine. We should be able to do that here for some of those caught in the act.

I suppose don't be looting and you won't have to worry about that tree or pole in your future if you are there in the Ukraine. We should be able to do that here for some of those caught in the act.
The only thing is, if this were happening in Russia now, the "progressive world community" would be screaming like a wounded pig about the insane cruelty of russian barbarians.

The only thing is, if this were happening in Russia now, the "progressive world community" would be screaming like a wounded pig about the insane cruelty of russian barbarians.
Yeah we can't do that here either but it looks like a good way to do looters when they are caught in the act. I'm sure with Putin and Kadyrov invading and bombing throughout Ukraine they have a lot more pressing issues than worrying about proper institutionalizing of these looters in their local jail cells.

Forum List

Back