Banned FromTwitter becaise I posted that St Peter's Peacocks Wearing BLM T Shirts

I was Banned FromTwitter becaise I posted that St Peter's Peacocks Wearing BLM T Shirts and added tht I hope they lose their next game. Twitter seems to be ultra sensetive about BLM

Nobody Cares.jpg

Interesting that they are playing for a Jesuit school named after the Irish.

:heehee:

". . . People such as Barack Obama, Muhammad Ali, Eddie Murphy, Billie Holiday, and Beyonce all have traces of Irish DNA or Irish ancestors.

Thirty-eight percent of African-Americans have some percentage of Irish DNA, Sloan claims, and there is a history of intermarriage between the two communities in places such as New Orleans that dates back to a time when African-American men had a life expectancy of 14 years while Irish-American men lived to 31. In contrast, Sloan tells how African-American women had an average life expectancy of 36 while Irish women could only be expected to live to 18.

Out of necessity, he says, a system of placage was established in which African-American women were placed in the security of white Irish men, creating three to four generations of intermarriage.. . "

I was Banned FromTwitter becaise I posted that St Peter's Peacocks Wearing BLM T Shirts and added tht I hope they lose their next game. Twitter seems to be ultra sensetive about BLM
I doubt that's why you were banned. Knowing how you post around here, you were most definitely on thin ice already.

Well you see, first progs ban all people around them with different opinions.

Then they look around, see that everyone else around them agrees with them.

So conclude not only are they the majority, but that those few out there who might differ must therefore be part of some dangerous cult!

Just like China and the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back