Bannon & Blackwater's Erik Prince say we should be support Russia: Putin is anti-woke, has no tolerance for LGBTQ, (Bannon previously demeaned Russia)

Do you think people who colluded with Putin,
Hahahahaha.

You mean.....

PutinsPoddle.jpg

Firing Squad? No, def. not.

They should go on tour together.

Nice Photo shop done at The Russian Troll farm that employs you. I didn't know they could afford photoshop.
Thought they only paid you in Potatoes and Vodka.
What are you talking about? That's one of the mementos the Golden One took with him to remind him of the good time he had behind closed doors with Vlad at Helsinki.

What are you talking about? That's one of the mementos the Golden One took with him to remind him of the good time he had behind closed doors with Vlad at Helsinki.
I think they pay you with just Vodka. Seems like you are light on The Potatoes.

Why are you committed to the destruction of our Democratic Republic? Are you that enamored with Globalist Fascist DemNazi New World Order?
Or do you just go along with it to curry favor with Daddy Satan?

I think they pay you with just Vodka. Seems like you are light on The Potatoes.

Why are you committed to the destruction of our Democratic Republic? Are you that enamored with Globalist Fascist DemNazi New World Order?
Or do you just go along with it to curry favor with Daddy Satan?

Say big Boy, are you sitting on ol'Putties lap right now?

Say big Boy, are you sitting on ol'Putties lap right now?
Yes, he is writing me another Dirty Dossier the rig the 2024 Election for Joe Biden. In this one there is a video of Joe Biden peeing on you. Yah it's a deep fake, and not sure how it's supposed to help Joe like the last one Pooty wrote to help Clinton....but Putin assures me that The DNC ordered the next Dirty Dossier, and that it's good for our Democracy to have a Russian Reset and always, always collude with Russia and China for the Glory of The DemNazi 4th Reich.
1665160496455.png

"And then I told Putin, We Made a Fake Pee Tape with Russian Prostitutes peeing on Trump"

So what do you think we should do about such people?
they are free to do whatever perverse thing they want in the privacy of their own homes. They should NOT be allowed to teach perversity in our schools. Protect Children!

they are free to do whatever perverse thing they want in the privacy of their own homes. They should NOT be allowed to teach perversity in our schools. Protect Children!
It's not really about the children but the parents rights to instill the idea in their kids that gay folks are perverted and evil. And no damn LiburlSocoialistCommieMaxist kindergarten teacher better tell them otherwise.

Forum List

Back