Bannon's Reveal of Last Week of 35 Plus Subpoenas Proven Factual

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
There was nothing illegal in challenging the election outcome, nothing.

Now the leftoid DoJ, out of control as it is, is attempting to make fighting an election outcome a criminal matter.

Tyranny comes to America under Joe Biden.

One would hope that at least some of these fukkers have the resources to challenge these acts by the Sovereign.

As has been stated endlessly in this forum and elsewhere, there are LEGITIMATE reasons to question many of the State results of the 2020 Presidential election, and more importantly to work to prevent another travesty in November, and yet another one in 2024.

If this is being criminalized - and it appears that it has - then something needs to be done about it. First at the ballot box.

God bless Tucker. Too bad his audience, when you get right down to it, is only one percent of the population.

One would hope that at least some of these fukkers have the resources to challenge these acts by the Sovereign.

As has been stated endlessly in this forum and elsewhere, there are LEGITIMATE reasons to question many of the State results of the 2020 Presidential election, and more importantly to work to prevent another travesty in November, and yet another one in 2024.

If this is being criminalized - and it appears that it has - then something needs to be done about it. First at the ballot box.

God bless Tucker. Too bad his audience, when you get right down to it, is only one percent of the population.
The left has no interest in knowing the truth about anything. . Especially because they have guilty enough consciences as it is.

To repeat what I'd just casually mentioned in the other thread where the droids were trying to sidestep and avoid/resteer discussion of the scope of the issue more toward High School level antics, the DOJ was apparently leaking information with regard to warrants and subpoenas to media (which is illegal) before they were actually being executed.

The reason for that, clearly, was to try to instil fear into anyone who might challenge election irregularities as we move closer to the mid-term.

The lawyer speaking on the matter here in this interview herself had three clients raided by the DOJ over the course of the last few days...

Good follow-up, OP.

Last edited:
There was nothing illegal in challenging the election outcome, nothing.

Now the leftoid DoJ, out of control as it is, is attempting to make fighting an election outcome a criminal matter.

Tyranny comes to America under Joe Biden.

This is pure unadulterated Stalinist bullshit, and it will not stand.

I will steamroll over ANY leftard that wants to ridicule me for questioning election results. I'll make it personal. Because it is. I have no problem at all tearings leftards a new asshole.

These fuckers are going to get push back on a hitherto unimaginable level as we near the election. Because you know darn well they're going to escalate, and this time they're going to be exposed and stopped.

Right wing trump fans still trying to convince that trump's a good guy and Biden isn't. It won't fly guys. So far you have nothing on Biden and Trump's lucky if he can stay out of prison. And look at all the bad guys that Trump has pardoned. Many of them good buddies of Trump. You never see a democrat do that. They seem to be fairly honest and work for we the people.

This is pure unadulterated Stalinist bullshit, and it will not stand.

I will steamroll over ANY leftard that wants to ridicule me for questioning election results. I'll make it personal. Because it is. I have no problem at all tearings leftards a new asshole.

These fuckers are going to get push back on a hitherto unimaginable level as we near the election. Because you know darn well they're going to escalate, and this time they're going to be exposed and stopped.
bvi7nm1zpjn91.jpg

the panic sets in. Are you in panic as well?

Right wing trump fans still trying to convince that trump's a good guy and Biden isn't. It won't fly guys. So far you have nothing on Biden

:p

And I'll betcha ten bucks that's only the beginning

What would be great is to get a pic of Joe smoking crack, with Hunter and the two girls.

and Trump's lucky if he can stay out of prison. And look at all the bad guys that Trump has pardoned. Many of them good buddies of Trump. You never see a democrat do that. They seem to be fairly honest and work for we the people.

the panic sets in. Are you in panic as well?

Nah man, I'm loving the September surprise!

It has all the essentials.... sex, money, drugs...

The only thing missing is the weapons, that's cause Hunter threw them in the trash can

Apparently they're just shooting in the dark, the subpoenas aren't targeting anything in particular. It's like their stupid search of Mara Lago, just a fishing expedition, and trying to see who's skin they can get under.

As each day passes, the Dems become more and more fascist like. Funny part is they dragged the drugged dumbfuck robot Biden out to attack the other side of being fascists.

1663047489594.png

Forum List

Back