'Barney Fife is in charge'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1409324764049_wps_1_circa_1965_American_actor.jpg

[For those who don't know who that is]

I laughed so hard when I read this headline that tears came to my eyes. I have never – ever – seen a more appropriate description of our current Commander-in-Chief.

And yet, to see the ineptitude and lack of character is so terribly sad.

More of it:

Obama under fire for 'we don't have a strategy' gaffe on ISIS as he's accused of having 'head buried in hole on first green'

Read the rest of it – if you can stop laughing - @ President Barack Obama under fire and Pentagon furious for we don t have a strategy gaffe Mail Online

And then, he says this: Obama At Fundraiser: Things Are Pretty Darned Peaceful @ Obama At Fundraiser Things Are Pretty Darned Peaceful John Hawkins Right Wing News

I laughed so hard when I read this headline that tears came to my eyes. I have never – ever – seen a more appropriate description of our current Commander-in-Chief.

More of it:

Obama under fire for 'we don't have a strategy' gaffe on ISIS as he's accused of having 'head buried in hole on first green'

Read the rest of it – if you can stop laughing - @ President Barack Obama under fire and Pentagon furious for we don t have a strategy gaffe Mail Online

And then, he says this: Obama At Fundraiser: Things Are Pretty Darned Peaceful @ Obama At Fundraiser Things Are Pretty Darned Peaceful John Hawkins Right Wing News

Is he as bad as the one that let 9-11 happen on his watch, didn't get bin laden, or let America's economy crash on his watch? Another good army movie with don knotts is "The last time I saw Archie".

More of it:

More of it:

Is he as bad as the one that let 9-11 happen on his watch, didn't get bin laden, or let America's economy crash on his watch? Another good army movie with don knotts is "The last time I saw Archie".
Bush was still a better potus then the idiot in charge now. By the way, clinton had a chance to get bin laden and didn't have the spine to do it like most libtards. The economy tanked because dimwits took control of congress in 06.

More of it:

Boooosh lol, at least Bush called 911 a terrorist attack, and not work place violence. Bush took care of the situation after 911, best anyone could. Your guy after an attack, goes fundraising and golfing, and now blames social media.

Forum List

Back