Barr can't without going to jail. Trump can't without being impeached for obstruction of justice.

It is an impossibility that Mueller prepared his report in such a way that it takes weeks to separate out the national security and grand jury information. Mueller is no idiot, I can guarantee he knew what would happen upon release of his report and made redaction as easy as "The following 20 pages contain sensitive information".

So, you were there when Mueller wrote the report? Why don't you just tell us what was in it and then you can be jailed for breaking the law?

It is an impossibility that Mueller prepared his report in such a way that it takes weeks to separate out the national security and grand jury information. Mueller is no idiot, I can guarantee he knew what would happen upon release of his report and made redaction as easy as "The following 20 pages contain sensitive information".
Mueller had to release his report quickly because I have no doubt that Barr cut the purse strings.
I have little doubt the investigation was attacked, stalled and obstructed in a hundred different ways by everyone who thought they could get away with it.
I think Barr simply told Mueller the free meals were over with.
I’ve slaved on many never ending projects that were purposely extended for the fringe benefits.
Every time they turned over a rock they found criminal scum, Russian operatives and more rocks. Just because the special counsel's investigation has ended it does not mean they have finally reached the bottom of the Trump pit of sleaze. There may be no bottom.

The only rock they might have found would be you! You are definitely have the IQ of a rock!

As Barr noted in his letter to Congress, he can't send Muller's report because it contains Grand Jury testimony. That can't be released. There is also large chucks of stuff that is unreleasable because of ongoing investigations in various jurisdictions. The clowns calling for immediate release understand this just because they want him to get in trouble for releasing it.

Almost there. Also understand that they don’t really want it to be released. It exonerates Trump. It’s the show of asking and innuendo that’s the goal here.
If it REALLY exonerated Trump ...Barr would have released it 10 days ago

For about the 10th time, the report contains grand jury testimony that BY LAW cannot be released.

What part of that do you libtards NOT understand?

Would you like someone to draw you a pretty picture?

Are you stupid enough to just swallow the Trump narrative of all this?
I haven't heard Trump say anything on it but I have seen Biden grabbing children and groping them. We know you are ok with that because he's a liberal douche but like all libs, always you are wrong.

Biden is probably done and I don't care. What does that have to do with the Barr cover-up?
What cover up?
There are summaries of every part of the report prepared by Mueller for public release that require little or no redaction. There can only be one reason Barr has not released at least those parts.
And you know this how?

Obviously, Occupied is Peter Strzok!

Why doesn't Congress just get Mueller to come testify? The Democrats are afraid of what he has to say and they will be laughed out right out of the Capitol.

Barr should man-up and confess he is a Trump stooge and take his punishment like a man.

Barr got the AG job because nobody with morals and ethics wanted the job.

Mueller had to release his report quickly because I have no doubt that Barr cut the purse strings.
I have little doubt the investigation was attacked, stalled and obstructed in a hundred different ways by everyone who thought they could get away with it.
I’ve slaved on many never ending projects that were purposely extended for the fringe benefits.
I heard Mueller milked it for a year and could've presented it over a year ago.

Democrats cannot accept the 2016 election. After 17 investigators, 40 attorneys, 500 witnesses and 2800 subpoenas Democrats refuse to accept the Mueller report.

What Report????

Can’t refuse that which was never given and you are going to court to get.

Yeah, run to court, it will take another 2-3 years to resolve.

HA!

Isn’t it halarious how the same people that are sure that the report exonerates Trump will now defend administration that wants to make sure it never sees the light of day?

It will not take 2-3 years for a high profile case like this. One year tops and straight into 2020 election.

I heard Mueller milked it for a year and could've presented it over a year ago.

I just heard you are an idiot. Most of indictments ( and co-operation agreements) happened in the past year, how the hell can you deliver the report before that?

Why doesn't Congress just get Mueller to come testify? The Democrats are afraid of what he has to say and they will be laughed out right out of the Capitol.

Mueller will absolutely testify, right after Barr, right after reducted report comes out in a week or two.

Inviting either one right now, without first getting the final product from Barr would be stupid.

Democrats cannot accept the 2016 election. After 17 investigators, 40 attorneys, 500 witnesses and 2800 subpoenas Democrats refuse to accept the Mueller report.

What Report????

HA!

Isn’t it halarious how the same people that are sure that the report exonerates Trump will now defend administration that wants to make sure it never sees the light of day?

It will not take 2-3 years for a high profile case like this. One year tops and straight into 2020 election.

And its amazing that the same people who wanted shit protected and hidden in the Star report are demanding Barr breaks the law they fucking changed to insure things could be lawfully withheld. If you commies didn't have your situational outrage, you would be empty of anything. The law and long established DOJ policies say some things can be released. Fucking deal with it commie.

Barr should just put a banner at the top of the report "That Grand Jury testimony and investigation stil ongoing, itmes have been redacted from this report. And I don.t want any shit about it."

Right Barr should treat congress democrats the same way Rosenstein did republicans, by redacting and threatening to “subpoena” emails, phone records and other documents. He could also remind them of Brennan's comments about not messing with the justice department.

What Report????

HA!

And its amazing that the same people who wanted shit protected and hidden in the Star report are demanding Barr breaks the law they fucking changed to insure things could be lawfully withheld. If you commies didn't have your situational outrage, you would be empty of anything. The law and long established DOJ policies say some things can be released. Fucking deal with it commie.

Star report was released fully to Congress AND public dummy, doesn’t help your case at all.

Congress has constitutional oversight powers and you can bet your sweet cheeks Democrats will get the full report one way or another.

The only question is why the fuck administration wants to sit on it as long as it can. The answer should be quite obvious.

Last edited:

What Report????

HA!

Star report was released fully to Congress AND public dummy, doesn’t help your case at all.

Congress has constitutional oversight powers and you can bet your sweet cheeks Democrats will get the full report one way or another.

The only question is why the fuck administration wants to sit on it as long as it can. The answer should be quite obvious.

You're right, that's the way the Independent Counsel Statute was written. That's also why the statute was allowed to expire, Naddler and many other commies at the time didn't want all the grand jury and other details released. Now that they are operating under a different statute that requires confidentiality and they want to Barr to violate the law for their political convenience. Barr is following the law and long established DOJ policies. You might want to check your history prior to sticking your foot in your mouth. LMAO

As Barr noted in his letter to Congress, he can't send Muller's report because it contains Grand Jury testimony. That can't be released. There is also large chucks of stuff that is unreleasable because of ongoing investigations in various jurisdictions. The clowns calling for immediate release understand this just because they want him to get in trouble for releasing it.

I spoke to an investigator the other day. It's common ethics not to reveal an investigative report. Progs are just reaching. They lost but they'll never let go.

Know what the AG in the Watergate Affair did?
He asked the judge to release the Grand Jury report to Congress...and the judge did.

Of course he wasn't a Nixon stooge and Barr IS a trump stooge

You have a link to the Attorney General releasing the Grand Jury Report to Congress in the Watergate matter? My understanding was the findings were released directly to Congress.

Forum List

Back