Barr can't without going to jail. Trump can't without being impeached for obstruction of justice.

As Barr noted in his letter to Congress, he can't send Muller's report because it contains Grand Jury testimony. That can't be released. There is also large chucks of stuff that is unreleasable because of ongoing investigations in various jurisdictions. The clowns calling for immediate release understand this just because they want him to get in trouble for releasing it.

Almost there. Also understand that they don’t really want it to be released. It exonerates Trump. It’s the show of asking and innuendo that’s the goal here.

As Barr noted in his letter to Congress, he can't send Muller's report because it contains Grand Jury testimony. That can't be released. There is also large chucks of stuff that is unreleasable because of ongoing investigations in various jurisdictions. The clowns calling for immediate release understand this just because they want him to get in trouble for releasing it.

And your thinking the looney left understands the law, let alone willing to follow laws?

Know what the AG in the Watergate Affair did?
He asked the judge to release the Grand Jury report to Congress...and the judge did.

Of course he wasn't a Nixon stooge and Barr IS a trump stooge
Too bad you can't prove that. But then hey, you can't prove anything!

Well, not without Mueller's report. That's why they are trying to hide it.

Almost there. Also understand that they don’t really want it to be released. It exonerates Trump. It’s the show of asking and innuendo that’s the goal here.
If it REALLY exonerated Trump ...Barr would have released it 10 days ago

So there are no legal questions on releasing it? He could have just dumped it?

And if it criminalized Trump, Mueller would have leaked it....dumbass.

So there are no legal questions on releasing it? He could have just dumped it?

To Congress? The only thing he would have had to do is request the release of the Grand Jury information...TO CONGRESS.

Yes

In two years...there was ONE leak...and that was yesterday as a response to Barr hiding the Report

And that leak noted that Trump had some "problems" because of what was in the report

In two years...there was ONE leak...and that was yesterday as a response to Barr hiding the Report

And that leak noted that Trump had some "problems" because of what was in the report

And? Like I said, oh hell, go back and read what I said. You can read right?

I think Barr simply told Mueller the free meals were over with.
I’ve slaved on many never ending projects that were purposely extended for the fringe benefits.
Every time they turned over a rock they found criminal scum, Russian operatives and more rocks. Just because the special counsel's investigation has ended it does not mean they have finally reached the bottom of the Trump pit of sleaze. There may be no bottom.
Yes...whispering into someone’s ear to reveal to expose that someone committed a crime is a crime...
Are you really that fucking stupid?
Are you stupid enough to just swallow the Trump narrative of all this?
It’s the Adam Schiff narrative.
I actually watched him on several YouTube videos explainging why he’s investigating Trump.
You mean to tell me you didn’t watch?
I only watch cat videos on youtube.
Pussy

I think Barr simply told Mueller the free meals were over with.
I’ve slaved on many never ending projects that were purposely extended for the fringe benefits.
Every time they turned over a rock they found criminal scum, Russian operatives and more rocks. Just because the special counsel's investigation has ended it does not mean they have finally reached the bottom of the Trump pit of sleaze. There may be no bottom.
Yes...whispering into someone’s ear to reveal to expose that someone committed a crime is a crime...
I haven't heard Trump say anything on it but I have seen Biden grabbing children and groping them. We know you are ok with that because he's a liberal douche but like all libs, always you are wrong.

Biden is probably done and I don't care. What does that have to do with the Barr cover-up?
What cover up?

It’s the Adam Schiff narrative.
I actually watched him on several YouTube videos explainging why he’s investigating Trump.
You mean to tell me you didn’t watch?
I only watch cat videos on youtube.
Pussy

No, I think he really meant 4 legged ones.

I haven't heard Trump say anything on it but I have seen Biden grabbing children and groping them. We know you are ok with that because he's a liberal douche but like all libs, always you are wrong.

Biden is probably done and I don't care. What does that have to do with the Barr cover-up?
What cover up?
There are summaries of every part of the report prepared by Mueller for public release that require little or no redaction. There can only be one reason Barr has not released at least those parts.

What cover up?
There are summaries of every part of the report prepared by Mueller for public release that require little or no redaction. There can only be one reason Barr has not released at least those parts.
Schiff is on YouTube explaining why he wasted 26Milliion dollars and you’re too mentally disturbed to view the bullshit.

What cover up?
And you know this how?

The more negative bullshit that dirty cop Mueller and corrupt Andrew Weissmann put into the report, it only makes the conclusion nicer. Total exoneration.

What cover up?
And you know this how?
Just came out this afternoon. The famously leak-free Mueller team is starting to let things slip now that it is clear Barr is trying to bury the report they worked so hard on. More to come.

But so far, the record of Team Muller is leak free.

The 'leaks' were all fantasies.

we will find out when we get it, some time around the 15. Until then, the best thing is to chill

Yup. Most of Mueller's team were Dems and they oh so wanted the report to hang Trump.

Surprise.

Now all these whinny ass bitches do is look for anything they can that they think will hang Trump.

Good luck with that.

Go Dems.

Forum List

Back