Barry, Never Piss Off a German woman

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
Good job Bozo!!
So, let's see, his pre-election vision was that once he was elected, the entire world scene would change and the world would love America...
Not only has he alienated almost all of out middle east allies, now, he has alienated the one stable financial states in the world!!

In an angry exchange with Barack Obama, Angela Merkel has compared the snooping practices of the US with those of the Stasi, the ubiquitous and all-powerful secret police of the communist dictatorship in East Germany, where she grew up.
The German chancellor also told the US president that America's National Security Agency cannot be trusted because of the volume of material it had allowed to leak to the whistleblower Edward Snowden, according to the New York Times.
Livid after learning from Der Spiegel magazine that the Americans were listening in to her personal mobile phone, Merkel confronted Obama with the accusation: "This is like the Stasi."
Merkel compared NSA to Stasi in heated encounter with Obama | World news | The Guardian

I hope Snowden releases more stuff soon.
I was dead-set against this Snowden character some months ago, but now I'm not so sure...
The American people need more people like Snowden. This government is no longer trustworthy.

So what do we do when the truth comes out?
NOT A GOD DAMN THING.
Ring our fucking hands and repeat we have the vote.
BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Ironic how we need to hear the truth about our Dear Farter from Germany.

I remember you stupid fuckers when you renamed French fries as "freedom fries" when there was European opposition to Bush's invasion of Iraq. Funny how little things change, huh?

I hope Snowden releases more stuff soon.
I was dead-set against this Snowden character some months ago, but now I'm not so sure...
The American people need more people like Snowden. This government is no longer trustworthy.

NOT A GOD DAMN THING.
BULL FUCKING SHIT.

My take on American right-wingers dictates that your reply kind of contradicts your "LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS" signature. US politics are so confusing these days. Btw. It's 'wring' not 'ring'.

NOT A GOD DAMN THING.
BULL FUCKING SHIT.

My take on American right-wingers dictates that your reply kind of contradicts your "LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS" signature. US politics are so confusing these days. Btw. It's 'wring' not 'ring'.

The federal government is no longer run and controlled by the people. the federal government is not America. My signature does not contradict the truth.
Liberals are traitors to America.

Forum List

Back