Baseball player suspended for remainder of season for expressing himself.ESPN thinks it isn't enough

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
0923-sub-steve-clevenger-tweets-censored-4.jpg

But when Colin Kaepernick shows up at a presser with a fidel castro shirt, well ESPN thinks he is perfectly fine cause that is his "first amendment right."

ESPN people have been expressing their "support" for the first amendment rights. As though any of us has ever said any of those pieces of shit did not have the right to stand for the country that has given them the opportunities that has given them great riches in their stink fucking unappreciative lives.

More proof that we are living in an "Animal Farm." Where we are all equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Do you know (of course we know this) that the left think Castro is more admirable than this baseball player who expressed the truth?

Of course we know that.

There are multiple levels of BS here. First no way does Seattle suspend one of their stars if he had done the same thing, not a chance in hell. Because this guy is expendable why not score some browny points and "fire" him? Secondly you are 100% correct, Kaepernick is being elevated to hero status for protesting against Police and supporting a Communist leader. Everyone wants to crucify Clevenger for telling the truth.

I also think there may be a method to Clevenger's madness.

I "was" hard-core (NBA MLB NFL). MLB strike 94 began my huge decline. I go in/out casual now. I have stories and reasons could fill the thread. I came from sports. I played all. They broke me.

I "was" hard-core (NBA MLB NFL). MLB strike 94 began my huge decline. I go in/out casual now. I have stories and reasons could fill the thread. I came from sports. I played all. They broke me.
All sports now my man. All of them. Breaks my heart. Even golf. They pulled out of Doral and they decided to play the World Golf Championship in.......MEXICO. Why? Cause Trump is a big racist for wanting to uphold and enforce this nations immigration laws. You know, like every other country.

We are pissing in the wind. I will keep pissing away though. Hopefully a few drops will land in the eyes of a piece of shit American hating hypocritical scumbag left winger.

NFL lost me when I tried betting O/U. The clock, my goodness the clock! Refs can kill you. I saw corruption.

Not to mention penalties out of the blue, but same as last 10 plays? DB got de-nutted. If u don't have fast action passing game, you can't beat good teams.

Bottom line, we as Americans can't let Hillary anywhere close to the WH and the SCOTUS nominations. White people need to rise up and vote in Trump. He isn't the greatest, maybe, but he isn't Hillary and I trust his nominations way before the liar crooked Hillary.

After Duane Brown's black power fist raise and the Texans display of football acumen on Thursday i'm ready to stop watching football all together.
I did not even turn it on once. But I admit I glanced Giants Padres......tee-hee. WC races heating up.

You had to bring up baseball...the Stros are under performing and are riddled with injuries.

Bottom line, we as Americans can't let Hillary anywhere close to the WH and the SCOTUS nominations. White people need to rise up and vote in Trump. He isn't the greatest, maybe, but he isn't Hillary and I trust his nominations way before the liar crooked Hillary.
I am not as enthusiastic as many. I believe the fix is in. Rather clear. Isn't it?

My fear is by this time next year free speech will be crushed. Conservative talk and ideas will be relentlessly attacked. Then gun owners. Not guns, gun owners. There is a difference. Not the brown ones who illegally own guns mind you. Not them.

It is a world movement. New world soros order.

You had to bring up baseball...the Stros are under performing and are riddled with injuries.

1. I hate what they did to the Stros' put them in the AL. I'm one that likes MM park.
  2. I despise the DH.
  3. NFL: there seems to be same "holding" on every single play. They call it when they feel like it? why?
  4. advice: don't ever start paying attention to the clock. it runs and runs with nothing happening. no action.
  5. NBA: Lost me back when REFS caught cheating SAC to force loss to LA in playoffs. Actually long before that...........they don't run up/down the court. Some steroid goons can't shoot anything?
I have a million of them. way way back.

1. I hate what they did to the Stros' put them in the AL. I'm one that likes MM park.
  2. I despise the DH.
  3. NFL: there seems to be same "holding" on every single play. They call it when they feel like it? why?
  4. advice: don't ever start paying attention to the clock. it runs and runs with nothing happening. no action.
  5. NBA: Lost me back when REFS caught cheating SAC to force loss to LA in playoffs. Actually long before that...........they don't run up/down the court. Some steroid goons can't shoot anything?
I have a million of them. way way back.

Yeah....the more I watch sports the more disenchanted I get.
I was a Ballboy for the Rockets in the mid seventies and I've seen all manner of cheating.

Sorry, if sports reporters want to praise those that use their voice as sports stars to get their points out, they need to see it all ways, Black, White, or Latino. The catcher said how he felt without actually using hate speech. He just simply said he thought Black people were misguided and that Obama wasn't doing anything to fix the problem. He wasn't wrong about either point.

Yeah....the more I watch sports the more disenchanted I get.
I was a Ballboy for the Rockets in the mid seventies and I've seen all manner of cheating.

Rudy Tomjanovich?

He was my God Father.
I have several oils Sophia painted that hang in my home.
Calvin Murphy was a close friend of the family as were all the Rockets players.

All sports now my man. All of them. Breaks my heart. Even golf. They pulled out of Doral and they decided to play the World Golf Championship in.......MEXICO. Why? Cause Trump is a big racist for wanting to uphold and enforce this nations immigration laws. You know, like every other country.

We are pissing in the wind. I will keep pissing away though. Hopefully a few drops will land in the eyes of a piece of shit American hating hypocritical scumbag left winger.
The PGA is stepping on its collective dicks on this one.
First, few players of import are going to travel to Mexico to play in this event. Why should they.
Second, without the top caliber players, tv ratings will be so low that advertisers are going to want reimbursements or "make goods"....
Sport and politics should be separate. The PGA tour's brass was feeling the heat from some of its advertisers. There are large companies in this country who's top brass are heavily invested in liberal politics and democrat candidates. They hate people like Donald Trump because he represents a threat to the status quo. And those wealthy board members do not want anyone around tipping over their apple cart.
If anyone thinks Trump Doral is taking a hit from this, they are mistaken. In fact when the PGA Tour made the announcement to pull the WGC tournament out of Doral. the resort was flooded with an increase in reservation requests. No doubt backlash against the Tour's very political decision.
Douche bag lefties at Disney believe they have a duty to inject politics and "social consciousness"( stick my fucking finger down my throat).....And sports viewers are tuning out. Why? People look to sports as a way to escape, at least for a brief few hours to get away from the daily grind.
I do not watch ESPN except for live events. I never watch their shows anymore. Not even Sports Center. A program which has run it's course. Sports Center is no longer needed. Anyone can go on line whenever they wish and view all the highlights they want. And exclude the one they don't wish to view.

After Duane Brown's black power fist raise and the Texans display of football acumen on Thursday i'm ready to stop watching football all together.
I did not even turn it on once. But I admit I glanced Giants Padres......tee-hee. WC races heating up.

The Mets are riddled with injuries( Lost their almost their entire starting rotation to season ending injuries. The only one left Standing is Noah Syndergaard and even HE is going to require off season surgery......

Forum List

Back