Baseball players take knee

guess what I dont feel like kneeling but if I did your ass would not be telling me I cant. You wanna boycott no skin off my nose but i will do what the fuck I want. This is fucking america freedom is not some conservative dick head telling me what to do. Use to be conservatives were about freedom not authoritarism

Guess what, you can kneel all you want. We can boycott all we want. It is the American way.
So, you go right ahead and kneel, and I'll take a stand...
That is the American way. I do not think I have to kneel during the national anthem but I do want cops to have to follow the same laws as I do. Aint just black people getting brutilized and killed by bad cops. I personally saw a white man killed for no real reason by the cops a few years back. I would prefer the cops be held not only accountable for there actions by held to an even higher standard than the normal person due to thier proffesion. They should know better than to misbehave. Attornies will actually get stiffer penalties for misbehaving than you and I, this should be the same standard for cops.

I have never watched such a silly and stupid game
You must boycott mlb ??
ya, we need to boycott the american past time because you say so. Get bent dumb fuck!

It's baseball politics. We have enough politicians. Play ball and kneel on your own time...
guess what I dont feel like kneeling but if I did your ass would not be telling me I cant. You wanna boycott no skin off my nose but i will do what the fuck I want. This is fucking america freedom is not some conservative dick head telling me what to do. Use to be conservatives were about freedom not authoritarism.
To enter a stadium we have already lost many rights. You just have not been paying attention. Freedom left decades ago.
What rights ?
I can’t bring a gun lol

You must boycott mlb ??
ya, we need to boycott the american past time because you say so. Get bent dumb fuck!

It's baseball politics. We have enough politicians. Play ball and kneel on your own time...
guess what I dont feel like kneeling but if I did your ass would not be telling me I cant. You wanna boycott no skin off my nose but i will do what the fuck I want. This is fucking america freedom is not some conservative dick head telling me what to do. Use to be conservatives were about freedom not authoritarism.
To enter a stadium we have already lost many rights. You just have not been paying attention. Freedom left decades ago.
What rights ?
I can’t bring a gun lol
In fact it was estimated back in the 1970's a crowd of 50 thousand may have at least a few hundred people carrying a gun. You can not bring in coolers anymore. You can not bring in any size thermos. You are checked as entering the stadium for contraband. You walk through a metal detector and a wand may be used on you. People get patted down. Security was just a few people decades ago. Now it is everywhere in the stadium. Plus you are on surveillance. What you can bring in must be in a clear plastic backpack approx. 12 inches by 12 inches by 2 inches or so. Sandwiches must be in clear packaging in most stadiums. As other products. These are rights. These are simple unalienable rights lost and were blurred by the uplifting of social justice rights by a growing totalitarian state. You can still party in the parking lots though. Make no doubt about it. Most Prog politicians are pure statists. Many Repubs may be also. Only what the police will do would push us over the edge.

You must boycott mlb ??
Uh why don’t you try boycotting the MLB fir a much better reason like because the union made it impossible for Small market teams to compete with big market teams year in and year out since 94. Your reason is stupid as hell to boycott them.lol

More social warrior crap..............and that is all it is......

The Flag is not a rag.............and it is a symbol of this country and those who died to preserve it.

Those that would dishonor it are of the party who's motto now is .........AMERICA SUCKS.......no respect to them whatsoever.

If you want to see a great sport with absolutely no chance of kneeling for the national anthem, go to a rodeo. You'll thank me later.
Insert a couple ****** cowboys and some Jew investors, and they will be kneeling as well.

If it happened in NASCAR...it can happen anywhere.
You mean, if it happens at the rodeo it could happen anywhere. NASCAR is patriotic but they still don't match the patriotism at a rodeo.

Forum List

Back