Bbbbbut the president just said

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
That the Syrian WMD plan was on target...he must have has his ACA glasses on...

>>>>>>>>>>>>

U.S. accuses Syria of dragging its feet on chemical arms handover
BY LESLEY WROUGHTON AND MISSY RYAN
WASHINGTON/WARSAW Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:40pm EST
7 COMMENTS

(Reuters) - The United States on Thursday accused Syria of dragging its feet on the handover of chemical weapons, a delay that puts at risk what President Barack Obama touted only this week as a U.S. diplomatic achievement in Syria's civil war.
>>>>>>>>>€€€
Who would have guessed it...AQ has been decimated....right?

U.S. accuses Syria of dragging its feet on chemical arms handover | Reuters

I must say I am at a total loss as to why no republican can ram his lies up his ass...it's time to take off the gloves and hammer him...it's gone on way too long.

I must say I am at a total loss as to why no republican can ram his lies up his ass...it's time to take off the gloves and hammer him...it's gone on way too long.
Because they're a bunch of cowed, timid little battered spouses, that's why.

John Boener could go down as the weakest man to ever hold the office of House Speaker.

He lied the other night about Iran and Syria during his speech, he is just a non-stop lying sack of shit.

November is less than 10 months away!

I know...but the assault should begin now...too much deference...too much timidity...too much image protection. It's sickening.

That the Syrian WMD plan was on target...he must have has his ACA glasses on...

>>>>>>>>>>>>

U.S. accuses Syria of dragging its feet on chemical arms handover
BY LESLEY WROUGHTON AND MISSY RYAN
WASHINGTON/WARSAW Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:40pm EST
7 COMMENTS

(Reuters) - The United States on Thursday accused Syria of dragging its feet on the handover of chemical weapons, a delay that puts at risk what President Barack Obama touted only this week as a U.S. diplomatic achievement in Syria's civil war.
>>>>>>>>>€€€
Who would have guessed it...AQ has been decimated....right?

U.S. accuses Syria of dragging its feet on chemical arms handover | Reuters

Indeed. 5% of the weapons are ready for shipment to the sea for destruction. 5%.

Guess in the Marxist-In-Chief's mind - that is success.

John Boener could go down as the weakest man to ever hold the office of House Speaker.

Indeed. I didn't watch the SOTU the other night - had more important things to do like afro-sheening my hair - but before I could change the channel I saw Caesar enter the "Great Hall" and have his ring kissed by his loyal followers (republicans included).

One day America will wake up and come to the realization that we are "ruled" and not "governed".

Here are examples of Republican "success".

images

http://www.antiwar.com/photos/perm/abuse1.jpg

mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg

http://law.unh.edu/assets/images/uploads/publications/pierce-law-review-vol06-no2-tessier.pdf

Last edited:

Truth is I really liked Boener as the minority leader, he took the country to school the night he talked for 2 hours past his time stalling the vote on Obamacare. He has gone to shit since though....

Forum List

Back