BBC debuts British=Iraqi gay, non binary, Muslim to explain quantum physics & gender identity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The BBC is again pushing the SJW LGBTQQICAPF2K agenda by enlisting the help of a queer Muslim trans person to discuss why quantum physics explains his/her/its gender identity.
BBC Debuts British-Iraqi, Gay, Non-binary Muslim to Explain Quantum Physics & Gender Identity
upload_2018-10-9_21-25-39.png

gender-2467256.jpg

When you think you've seen it all once again chit like this pops up. Just what in the hell is this thing. My gawd and trying to indoctrinate the lower IQ's using this bs. Gawd help this world man because insanity isn't even useful any more it goes way beyond anything that describes this insane bs

And really this guy , thing, it, whatever it is would be killed in a muslim country the second his feet hit the ground. .

The BBC is again pushing the SJW LGBTQQICAPF2K agenda by enlisting the help of a queer Muslim trans person to discuss why quantum physics explains his/her/its gender identity.
BBC Debuts British-Iraqi, Gay, Non-binary Muslim to Explain Quantum Physics & Gender Identity
View attachment 221681

gender-2467256.jpg

When you think you've seen it all once again chit like this pops up. Just what in the hell is this thing. My gawd and trying to indoctrinate the lower IQ's using this bs. Gawd help this world man because insanity isn't even useful any more it goes way beyond anything that describes this insane bs

And really this guy , thing, it, whatever it is would be killed in a muslim country the second his feet hit the ground. .
Is that a link to the Alex Jones who was banned by all decent outlets for spreading poisonous shit ?

Over the weekend I saw Mrs. Minever depicting the British the way the British used to be. They stood up to Hitler only to crumble before perverted clap trap.

View attachment 221681

gender-2467256.jpg

:cuckoo:
Lol
All you can do is shake your head. Crazy is just crazy.

Forum List

Back