Be afraid: Conservative journalist's family finds creepy threat on security camera (Andy Ngo)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

It's dangerous to be conservative in modern America.

From raging leftists intent on causing physical harm to cowards who prefer to dox and harass online, there's no shortage of liberals acting out against the political right.

Now, they're even turning to shamelessly menacing the families of conservatives.

The family of conservative journalist Andy Ngo discovered this firsthand after a creepy encounter on Halloween night. According to Ngo, the group of six approached his family's house wearing makeshift masks of his face.

"These 6 individuals wearing print-out masks of my face approached my family's home last night, repeatedly rang doorbell, pounded on window, recorded footage of property & gestured at cameras," Ngo tweeted. "There were no candy bags."

These 6 individuals wearing print-out masks of my face approached my family's home last night, repeatedly rang doorbell, pounded on window, recorded footage of property & gestured at cameras. There were no candy bags. This follows their doxing of my elderly mom's small business. pic.twitter.com/dH8qn1YS85

— Andy Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) November 1, 2019

Video footage shows the group banging on the door before heading into the yard and glaring at the security camera.

The group all appeared to be wearing gloves, masks and heavy clothes, making identification virtually impossible.

Ngo is a frequent target of the radical left over his raw coverage of Antifa. He often plants himself in or near violent protests, broadcasting the action to his Twitter followers.

He was assaulted at one event, an encounter that left him in the hospital.

According to Ngo, leftists also targeted his elderly mom's business.

The rise in the radical left appears to be tied to Democrats' push to get rid of President Donald Trump and undo the outcome of the 2016 election.

Trump and his followers, who are often categorized as.......

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Naw, just trick or treaters.....in November!.....I like these better than the usual ANTIFA MASKS!

Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

From raging leftists intent on causing physical harm to cowards who prefer to dox and harass online, there's no shortage of liberals acting out against the political right.

Now, they're even turning to shamelessly menacing the families of conservatives.

The family of conservative journalist Andy Ngo discovered this firsthand after a creepy encounter on Halloween night. According to Ngo, the group of six approached his family's house wearing makeshift masks of his face.

"These 6 individuals wearing print-out masks of my face approached my family's home last night, repeatedly rang doorbell, pounded on window, recorded footage of property & gestured at cameras," Ngo tweeted. "There were no candy bags."

These 6 individuals wearing print-out masks of my face approached my family's home last night, repeatedly rang doorbell, pounded on window, recorded footage of property & gestured at cameras. There were no candy bags. This follows their doxing of my elderly mom's small business. pic.twitter.com/dH8qn1YS85

Video footage shows the group banging on the door before heading into the yard and glaring at the security camera.

The group all appeared to be wearing gloves, masks and heavy clothes, making identification virtually impossible.

Ngo is a frequent target of the radical left over his raw coverage of Antifa. He often plants himself in or near violent protests, broadcasting the action to his Twitter followers.

The rise in the radical left appears to be tied to Democrats' push to get rid of President Donald Trump and undo the outcome of the 2016 election.

Naw, just trick or treaters.....in November!.....I like these better than the usual ANTIFA MASKS!

Even in your own post it says that the incident happened on Halloween night, not in November.

Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

Even in your own post it says that the incident happened on Halloween night, not in November.
It sounds like you're condoning this behavior. What a loon!

Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

No, I'm not condoning what they did. Matter of fact, if it had happened around my house, there would be some people thinking twice about what they did. I simply said that it happened on Halloween night, not in November as the OP is asserting with his final sentence.

No, I'm not condoning it, but I would appreciate it if the people who post could keep to the facts and not throw in a whole bunch of bullshit. Especially when in the link they provided it clearly states it happened on Halloween. You conservatives holler out loudly every time a liberal gets something wrong with their posts, I'm just returning the favor.

Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

No, I'm not condoning what they did. Matter of fact, if it had happened around my house, there would be some people thinking twice about what they did. I simply said that it happened on Halloween night, not in November as the OP is asserting with his final sentence.

No, I'm not condoning it, but I would appreciate it if the people who post could keep to the facts and not throw in a whole bunch of bullshit. Especially when in the link they provided it clearly states it happened on Halloween. You conservatives holler out loudly every time a liberal gets something wrong with their posts, I'm just returning the favor.
Was it after midnight...in November?...Funny how ANDY dated it November 1, 2019!!!!!

Reading and comprehension often do not go together with ABNORMALS!

Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

What a loon!

Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

FAKE NEWS,,,ANDY ISNT A CONSERVATIVE,,,

Untitled-28-913x479.jpg

FAKE NEWS,,,ANDY ISNT A CONSERVATIVE,,,
Hey, dummy, by ALL accounts on the Internet, Andy Ngo most certainly IS a conservative. Where DO you get your info, Sparky?

Forum List

Back