🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

Is YouTube biased somehow towards the left ? Is it being used to also hurt the President by the way it operates in it's main page content shown somehow or is it controlled by the user base that operates upon it's platform created and/or is given to be used in such ways ??

Is it just another tool in the leftist toolbox ??

This goes along with the Ops question I think.

Is YouTube biased somehow towards the left ? Is it being used to also hurt the President by the way it operates in main page content shown somehow or is it controlled by the user base that operates upon it's platform created and/or is given ??

You are actually too cute with your paranoia. LOL!

Is YouTube biased somehow towards the left ? Is it being used to also hurt the President by the way it operates in main page content shown somehow or is it controlled by the user base that operates upon it's platform created and/or is given ??

You are actually too cute with your paranoia. LOL!
YouTube is one outstanding platform for sure.. I hope politics don't screw it up somehow.

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
because Trump is restoring decency and common sense; grates on them as it a complete 180 from what they want

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
because Trump is restoring decency and common sense; grates on them as it a complete 180 from what they want

RESTORING DECENCY?:iyfyus.jpg:

Trump says Cohen represented him in "Stormy Daniels deal"
  • If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said, referring to Trump's history ofsuggesting his political opponents should be imprisoned.
  • Comey, once a longtime registered Republican, said he is "ashamed" of the present-day Republican Party.

Former FBI director James Comey gave a scathing assessment of the Republican Party and asked them to envision how they would behave if a Democratic president had the same rhetoric as President Donald Trump.

"If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said at a CNN town hall discussion that aired Wednesday night.

"The president of the United States is attacking the Justice Department, attacking the FBI, attacking the federal judiciary, and pronouncing that private citizens who have been accused of no crime should be in jail," Comey continued.

"Just pause for a second and reflect on that, no matter what your political orientation is. That's not normal. That is an attack on our core values."

Trump's ilk was an attack on Americans long before his political aspirations

That he feigns interest in a class he has actively devalued and demeaned for his own gain is the epitome of unmitigated gall

he IS the predator , YOU are the prey

~S~

Because he's an awful human being with a history of illegally exploiting the disadvantaged and women, and shady business deals. He surrounded himself with criminals in his campaign, this no one can refute now, and he is a probable criminal himself even if the big charge hasn't come yet. He spun a message of hate that equated immigrants with criminals and created a monolith in his wall that became a hateful slogan. He has empowered white supremacists bringing them from the shadows and giving them a seat at the table literally in his appointments and in credibility. His constant exaggerations leave a person wondering what is really going on or going to happen. Half of his air time is hateful filth against the left, his perceived political enemies, and all aspects of the previous admin. Hes just nasty. The president should be a civil bridge builder that truly cares for and raises all citizens. A GOP president should be an actual fiscal conservative and mostly embody the morals of the religious right. He's not these things. He doesn't give a crap about the debt anymore. He doesn't care about morals or civility or bridge building. He's ignorant of all things political until after he blurts out craziness that makes his staff and supporters faint, then after hours of behind closed doors explanation he comes out and flip flops. It's craziness. The gop looks crazy for picking this guy in the primaries. It's a testament to how weak the other 18 candidates were, how much of a troll trump is, and how radical the far right has become. Not that I can't speak better of the democrats primaries with only 2 options and because of the lame DNC which sold out to clinton only 1 real option.

Is this enough? My thumbs got tired and I'm going to end it there.

Much butt hurt there.

and that's all it is, nothing factual, just butthurt and talking points
No I really think he's an awful person. That's not a lie or a talking point. Lol. He's crass, dishonest, narcisitic, and frankly not qualified to make policy decisions. These are things people generally agree with. And these are things I dislike in people. I would not want to be around a person like that.

that is your OPINION. If you feel that way, don't vote for him in 2020, but in the meantime accept that he is the president and was elected in accordance with the constitution. All this hate is insane. and people don't "generally agree" with your characterization of him. OPINION, doofus.
I have a serious statement for you, bud. If you can't handle the answer like a man, don't ask the question. You asked why we didn't like him and I provided many reasons. Deal with it. Your thread is starting to look like a petty btch fest.

You confirmed what I thought originally and why I started the thread. You libs react emotionally, not rationally or logically. Liberalism is a mental disease, you proved it.

• If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said, referring to Trump's history ofsuggesting his political opponents should be imprisoned.
  • Comey, once a longtime registered Republican, said he is "ashamed" of the present-day Republican Party.

Former FBI director James Comey gave a scathing assessment of the Republican Party and asked them to envision how they would behave if a Democratic president had the same rhetoric as President Donald Trump.

"If the Republicans, if they just close their eyes and imagine Barack Obama waking up in the morning saying someone should be in jail, they will understand that it's not normal," Comey said at a CNN town hall discussion that aired Wednesday night.

"The president of the United States is attacking the Justice Department, attacking the FBI, attacking the federal judiciary, and pronouncing that private citizens who have been accused of no crime should be in jail," Comey continued.

"Just pause for a second and reflect on that, no matter what your political orientation is. That's not normal. That is an attack on our core values."

the president is saying what intelligent americans are thinking. Sorry if the "intelligent" adjective does not apply to you.

Trump is only President because the compassionate progressive wing of the GOP and Dem's continually lied and failed to serve the will of the American people in order to preserve the status quo. Surprise!

Trump is president because the people chose him and because they rejected Hillary Clinton. Has nothing to do with the status quo, in fact he is destroying the status quo and actually getting things done.

You confirmed what I thought originally and why I started the thread. You libs react emotionally, not rationally or logically. Liberalism is a mental disease, you proved it.

Meadow muffins Red!
latest

that line is a completely manufactured diversion parroted by the followers ,most of which haven't the HP to debate themselves outta paper bag

try harder lad....

~S~

Trump is president because the people chose him and because they rejected Hillary Clinton. Has nothing to do with the status quo, in fact he is destroying the status quo and actually getting things done.

Gotcha hook line & sinker too Red

~S~

the president is saying what intelligent americans are thinking. Sorry if the "intelligent" adjective does not apply to you.
You really think the ah in our wh is intelligent ? The f-er can't spell can't read and is the dumbest pos ever to enter our WH

You really think the ah in our wh is intelligent ? The f-er can't spell can't read and is the dumbest pos ever to enter our WH

intelligent? yes. successful? yes. getting things done that none of his predecessors could do? yes. Your emotional hatred of him is juvenile and foolish.

intelligent? yes. successful? yes. getting things done that none of his predecessors could do? yes. Your emotional hatred of him is juvenile and foolish.
Is it really?
Alex Jones is friends with Trump. In fact, Trump has appeared on Jones' show occasionally. Trump took a congratulatory call from Jones after Trump's election win.

Now, you keep going on and on about "liberal hatred". But Jones' brand of shit is particularly cruel. Jones is the guy that says Sandy Hook never happened, that there are no dead children, and the families are all actors.

Imagine that. Imagine losing your 6 year old child, then a bastard like Jones says it didn't happen. And this guy is buddies with Trump. And the right wing goes right along with it. Jones is rich making up bullshit, he does it for a living. We know how he makes his money. Right wingers listen to his show, by the millions. They eat all of his shit up.

Then of course there's the right wingers' viral emails that say Hillary is running a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza joint in DC. And of course there are the right winger websites that say Obama has gay sex with Emanuel or Holder or whoever, or that Michelle Obama is transsexual. They photo shop pics of her to put a bulge in her groin. Right wingers believe it, they eat it the fuck up!

So Repukes go nuts over Wolf. I didn't see her spiel, and I don't really care. But I see the right wingers going nuts, and all I can reply with is, "Cry me a river, two-faced hypocritical slobbering snowflake Trump lovers." Then I might suggest they have sex with themselves, in more graphic terms.

Is it really?
Alex Jones is friends with Trump. In fact, Trump has appeared on Jones' show occasionally. Trump took a congratulatory call from Jones after Trump's election win.

Now, you keep going on and on about "liberal hatred". But Jones' brand of shit is particularly cruel. Jones is the guy that says Sandy Hook never happened, that there are no dead children, and the families are all actors.

Imagine that. Imagine losing your 6 year old child, then a bastard like Jones says it didn't happen. And this guy is buddies with Trump. And the right wing goes right along with it. Jones is rich making up bullshit, he does it for a living. We know how he makes his money. Right wingers listen to his show, by the millions. They eat all of his shit up.

Then of course there's the right wingers' viral emails that say Hillary is running a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza joint in DC. And of course there are the right winger websites that say Obama has gay sex with Emanuel or Holder or whoever, or that Michelle Obama is transsexual. They photo shop pics of her to put a bulge in her groin. Right wingers believe it, they eat it the fuck up!

So Repukes go nuts over Wolf. I didn't see her spiel, and I don't really care. But I see the right wingers going nuts, and all I can reply with is, "Cry me a river, two-faced hypocritical slobbering snowflake Trump lovers." Then I might suggest they have sex with themselves, in more graphic terms.

you are describing a tiny minority of idiots. the vast majority of conservative americans see the results of Trump's policies and ignore the bullshit from the far right morons----------too bad that the libs cannot ignore the far left morons, rather than endorsing every stupid allegation they make.

Is it really?

you are describing a tiny minority of idiots. the vast majority of conservative americans see the results of Trump's policies and ignore the bullshit from the far right morons----------too bad that the libs cannot ignore the far left morons, rather than endorsing every stupid allegation they make.
How many ,what% of Republicans and independents , do you think believed the lying POS as he insisted Obama wan't a citizen ,,,,which helped lead him to the presidency

Forum List

Back