🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

Ahahaha go ahead run on repealing the tax cuts that will be popular :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Blues seriously Why give huge tax cuts to million and billionaires who certainly don't need them while SHORTING the rest of the tax payers ?? And then say our debt is too high so we need to cut medi care etc etc etc etc ??

Some liberals want to punish the rich with higher taxes. Yet in a blue state when liberals put an initiative on the ballot to punish the rich with a 5% state income tax, even promising to give the money from the rich to the poor and middle class, voters told liberals to shove it up their ass defeating the initiative with over 60% voting HELL NO!
great,,, huge tax cuts,, living to 100 anything else you want for billionaires?

You are in the minority opinion on this.
why do you insist on voting against your own values your own benefit Do you hate Dems THAT much?

More talking points from the minority. Hello Dem's in a blue state don't even agree with you.

why do you insist on voting against your own values your own benefit Do you hate Dems THAT much?

They really do. Does that give you pause? At all?
lol it was sort of a rhetorical question I know they do

But have you thought about it at all? That kind of hatred doesn't come out of nowhere. It's not all Fox news.

I grew up in a Democrat/union family. In the last thirty years I've watched a profound shift in the "redneck" vote. These folks used to be a dependably 'blue'. But working class whites feel abandoned by, even targeted by, the Democrats. If that's not the case, then you all need to get the word out. Because your current sales pitch isn't working.
so repubs trying to reduce working class peoples benefits as they inflate our deficit with billionaire tax cuts isn't a good enough sales pitch?

Blues seriously Why give huge tax cuts to million and billionaires who certainly don't need them while SHORTING the rest of the tax payers ?? And then say our debt is too high so we need to cut medi care etc etc etc etc ??

Some liberals want to punish the rich with higher taxes. Yet in a blue state when liberals put an initiative on the ballot to punish the rich with a 5% state income tax, even promising to give the money from the rich to the poor and middle class, voters told liberals to shove it up their ass defeating the initiative with over 60% voting HELL NO!

More talking points from the minority. Hello Dem's in a blue state don't even agree with you.
maybe when they cut your SS ,medicare benefits, for you your children and your folks , when prices rising takes away your meager tax cuts,you might get a clue

maybe when they cut your SS ,medicare benefits, for you your children and your folks , when prices rising takes away your meager tax cuts,you might get a clue

I am pretty sure that the agricultural producers of sorghum and soy beans are already getting a hint.

Because he represents the triumph of bigotry, idiocy, ignorance, fear, bad manners, arrogance, selfishness, greed, and all sorts of repulsive things.

In other words, he is a living reminder that humans are evil by nature and that we should be welcoming a nuclear holocaust.
When did BluesLegend turn leftist ?

LMAO 1970's Dem talking points, do you have anything from this century?

DEM..??? Don't you read?? Thats on top of all repub ways to cut deficits,,,,,,,only shhhhhhhhhh mums the word an election is coming

DEM..??? Don't you read?? Thats on top of all repub ways to cut deficits,,,,,,,only shhhhhhhhhh mums the word an election is coming

Son I'm over half a century old and Dem's have been trying to scare people with this crap for decades. Vote Dem because the GOP is going to cut your SS and Medicare, the GOP is going to push granny off a cliff, the GOP is going to take your abortions away. Come over here...:itsok: you may go now.

Son I'm over half a century old and Dem's have been trying to scare people with this crap for decades. Vote Dem because the GOP is going to cut your SS and Medicare, the GOP is going to push granny off a cliff, the GOP is going to take your abortions away. Come over here...:itsok: you may go now.
Son? You could be my son ,,,,if I started late

Stop yer throat chuckin', BL. The far right cons do want to cut SS, Medicare, etc. You know it, I know it.

Stop yer throat chuckin', BL. The far right cons do want to cut SS, Medicare, etc. You know it, I know it.
The funniest thing I've heard all year is how Trump is pissed at Gorsuch for being too liberal This is the SC guy republicans here said was one of trumps greatest achievements LMAO at you republican fools

Because he represents the triumph of bigotry, idiocy, ignorance, fear, bad manners, arrogance, selfishness, greed, and all sorts of repulsive things.

In other words, he is a living reminder that humans are evil by nature and that we should be welcoming a nuclear holocaust.

Nothing left or right in what I said. Just because you despise Donald Trump does not make you a "leftist".

Nothing left or right in what I said. Just because you despise Donald Trump does not make you a "leftist".
After what the leftist have done, and what they represent, how could you despise Trump who is the answer to stopping the leftist agenda whether he knows it, knew it or not ?

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

He is and will do nothing about raising middle class wages.
Well, this is a bold face lie, because I have gotten some decent raises lately, and my benefits added to as well. Didn't happen under Obama. All we heard was doom and gloom for the last 8 years (face it jobs ain't coming back blah, blah, blah). Haven't been hearing that since Trump took office.

What do you consider a decent raise?

FYI: If your not making more than $2200.00 more today then in 2006, your pay hasn't kept up with inflation.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

He's a winner by all tokens indeed.

That's why the leftists can't stand him. Success is a form of poison to them.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

He's a winner by all tokens indeed.

That's why the leftists can't stand him. Success is a form of poison to them.
No, the success of the wrong people are the poison to them. They love wealth and the wealthy as long as it's one of them or one of their own who are the wealthy.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

He is and will do nothing about raising middle class wages.
Well, this is a bold face lie, because I have gotten some decent raises lately, and my benefits added to as well. Didn't happen under Obama. All we heard was doom and gloom for the last 8 years (face it jobs ain't coming back blah, blah, blah). Haven't been hearing that since Trump took office.

What do you consider a decent raise?

FYI: If your not making more than $2200.00 more today then in 2006, your pay hasn't kept up with inflation.
I make as much as I want, it just depends on my work ethic. I got a good work ethic, so I'm good.

Trump is only President because the compassionate progressive wing of the GOP and Dem's continually lied and failed to serve the will of the American people in order to preserve the status quo. Surprise!

Forum List

Back