🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

The libs in light of Mrs. Bush passing are kissing some Bush butt at the moment. LOL.

These were some hated people by the left, but they hate Trump so much more, that they are realizing that the Bush family could actually be their friends now ??? Hilarious !!!!!!.........Amazing how desperate the left is, that they gave up on hating on the Bush family in order to turn their hate towards the Trump family now.
Funny how Trump is not welcome at her funeral

The libs in light of Mrs. Bush passing are kissing some Bush butt at the moment. LOL.

These were some hated people by the left, but they hate Trump so much more, that they are realizing that the Bush family could actually be their friends now ??? Hilarious !!!!!!.........Amazing how desperate the left is, that they gave up on hating on the Bush family in order to turn their hate towards the Trump family now.
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Because he's an awful human being with a history of illegally exploiting the disadvantaged and women, and shady business deals. He surrounded himself with criminals in his campaign, this no one can refute now, and he is a probable criminal himself even if the big charge hasn't come yet. He spun a message of hate that equated immigrants with criminals and created a monolith in his wall that became a hateful slogan. He has empowered white supremacists bringing them from the shadows and giving them a seat at the table literally in his appointments and in credibility. His constant exaggerations leave a person wondering what is really going on or going to happen. Half of his air time is hateful filth against the left, his perceived political enemies, and all aspects of the previous admin. Hes just nasty. The president should be a civil bridge builder that truly cares for and raises all citizens. A GOP president should be an actual fiscal conservative and mostly embody the morals of the religious right. He's not these things. He doesn't give a crap about the debt anymore. He doesn't care about morals or civility or bridge building. He's ignorant of all things political until after he blurts out craziness that makes his staff and supporters faint, then after hours of behind closed doors explanation he comes out and flip flops. It's craziness. The gop looks crazy for picking this guy in the primaries. It's a testament to how weak the other 18 candidates were, how much of a troll trump is, and how radical the far right has become. Not that I can't speak better of the democrats primaries with only 2 options and because of the lame DNC which sold out to clinton only 1 real option.

Is this enough? My thumbs got tired and I'm going to end it there.

Much butt hurt there.

and that's all it is, nothing factual, just butthurt and talking points
No I really think he's an awful person. That's not a lie or a talking point. Lol. He's crass, dishonest, narcisitic, and frankly not qualified to make policy decisions. These are things people generally agree with. And these are things I dislike in people. I would not want to be around a person like that.

that is your OPINION. If you feel that way, don't vote for him in 2020, but in the meantime accept that he is the president and was elected in accordance with the constitution. All this hate is insane. and people don't "generally agree" with your characterization of him. OPINION, doofus.
I have a serious statement for you, bud. If you can't handle the answer like a man, don't ask the question. You asked why we didn't like him and I provided many reasons. Deal with it. Your thread is starting to look like a petty btch fest.

I don't know the author of this but it's spot on.

" Trump Supporter: I can see why you think Trump is a despicable human being . . . how could you think otherwise when the news and Hollywood are so against him?

Me: If you take one thing away from this exchange, let it be this: When it comes to Donald Trump, the LAST thing any of us need is an interpreter, a conduit, or a “portrayal” – whether from the media or Hollywood or anywhere else – to tell us what we just witnessed. No American figure in recent memory is more comfortable laying his complete, unvarnished essence right out there at the podium for us to see and hear first-hand. We know he’s a bigot, an ignoramus, a con man, and a narcissist not because the press or Hollywood tells us, but because HE tells us.

When we read his midnight tweets hurling schoolyard put-downs at one individual or another who didn’t kiss his ass to the degree he expects, or when he spends his first year in office holding monthly rallies for the sole purpose of gloating over his electoral victory, or when we see footage of cabinet meetings that begin with each person at the table taking their mandatory turn heaping praise on him, we don’t need Rachel Maddow to convince us that he’s got a glass ego and a need for adulation.

When he argues, publicly and openly, that reporters should be fired for writing negative stories about him or that judges have no business overturning his executive orders, we don’t need George Clooney to alert us that the President doesn’t understand the basic concept of democratic government.

When he refers to the “President” of Puerto Rico, describes health insurance as if it works the same way as life insurance, wonders aloud what “community college” means (and guesses wrong), and claims the White House doesn’t have a real name, we don’t rely on Sean Penn to find out that Trump doesn’t place any real weight on knowing what the hell he’s talking about.

When we see the revolting spectacles of him urging a convention of Boy Scouts to boo his predecessor, inviting a rock star who advocated that same President’s assassination to the White House as a guest, and labeling the White House too much of a “dump” for his family’s luxurious tastes, we don’t need to read a Eugene Robinson column to know that he doesn’t maintain the traditional dignity and respect for the office of the Presidency.

When he goes golfing on Martin Luther King Day, brushes off a question about meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus by jeering at the reporter, “I dunno . . . are YOU gonna set it up?” (Hey, they’re black and she’s black, right?), or pardoning a sheriff found guilty of multiple counts of racist patterns of law enforcement, we don’t need to watch “The View” so that Whoopi Goldberg or Joy Behar can inform us of where his loyalties lie in terms of race.

When we see him – again, ON CAMERA – assuring his audiences that “I’ll pay your legal fees” if they rough up protesters too viciously, encouraging cops to be MORE violent in making arrests, gloating over “crowd size” at flood-relief appearances, and mentioning that “some of my friends come here to get rich!” as his rationale for praising certain African leaders on how well they’re running their countries, it doesn’t take a Michael Moore documentary for any cognizant viewer to know that . . . well, that we’re dealing with a real slime.

When Hillary Clinton pointed out, in the first debate, that Trump (1) had openly CELEBRATED the Mortgage Crisis of 2008, in which thousands of people lost their homes, as a great opportunity for the investor class, and (2) had a long record of stiffing contractors for the services they provided his businesses, and rather than expressing remorse, he brushed the revelations off with “It’s called business” and “Maybe I just didn’t like their work,” we didn’t need to watch Jimmy Kimmel that night to know beyond any doubt that we were dealing with a sociopath – with someone who’s not the least bit troubled by the suffering of others.

So I’d strongly suggest dropping any invocation of Hollywood or the media in relation to the revulsion Trump inspires in any thinking, feeling person. Their commentary on his idiocy and inhumanity might offer a touch of reaffirmation or galvanization, but in the long run, it’s superfluous.

Suppose you had the misfortune to attend a seriously crappy concert. You might look forward to reading the local music critic’s review of it the next day, because, y’know . . . you might get a slight charge out of seeing someone else articulate just HOW disastrous the show was. But having attended the debacle yourself, it’s not like you depended on that recap to KNOW it sucked. That’s how it works with Trump."
Picky, picky, picky. Other than THAT what's wrong with him?:rolleyes-41:

Because he's an awful human being with a history of illegally exploiting the disadvantaged and women, and shady business deals. He surrounded himself with criminals in his campaign, this no one can refute now, and he is a probable criminal himself even if the big charge hasn't come yet. He spun a message of hate that equated immigrants with criminals and created a monolith in his wall that became a hateful slogan. He has empowered white supremacists bringing them from the shadows and giving them a seat at the table literally in his appointments and in credibility. His constant exaggerations leave a person wondering what is really going on or going to happen. Half of his air time is hateful filth against the left, his perceived political enemies, and all aspects of the previous admin. Hes just nasty. The president should be a civil bridge builder that truly cares for and raises all citizens. A GOP president should be an actual fiscal conservative and mostly embody the morals of the religious right. He's not these things. He doesn't give a crap about the debt anymore. He doesn't care about morals or civility or bridge building. He's ignorant of all things political until after he blurts out craziness that makes his staff and supporters faint, then after hours of behind closed doors explanation he comes out and flip flops. It's craziness. The gop looks crazy for picking this guy in the primaries. It's a testament to how weak the other 18 candidates were, how much of a troll trump is, and how radical the far right has become. Not that I can't speak better of the democrats primaries with only 2 options and because of the lame DNC which sold out to clinton only 1 real option.

Is this enough? My thumbs got tired and I'm going to end it there.

Much butt hurt there.

No I really think he's an awful person. That's not a lie or a talking point. Lol. He's crass, dishonest, narcisitic, and frankly not qualified to make policy decisions. These are things people generally agree with. And these are things I dislike in people. I would not want to be around a person like that.

that is your OPINION. If you feel that way, don't vote for him in 2020, but in the meantime accept that he is the president and was elected in accordance with the constitution. All this hate is insane. and people don't "generally agree" with your characterization of him. OPINION, doofus.
I have a serious statement for you, bud. If you can't handle the answer like a man, don't ask the question. You asked why we didn't like him and I provided many reasons. Deal with it. Your thread is starting to look like a petty btch fest.
They think their pos is gonna run in 2020 lol he'll be lucky if he's president for 2 more years

Much butt hurt there.

They think their pos is gonna run in 2020 lol he'll be lucky if he's president for 2 more years

More butt hurt...LOL

More butt hurt...LOL
not butt hurt just sad that so many could put this piece of human waste in our wh....he's an embarrassment to our country

More butt hurt...LOL
not butt hurt just sad that so many could put this piece of human waste in our wh....he's an embarrassment to our country

Your beef is with the American people who voted Trump president, go ahead take us on we'll kick your ass.

Obama and Hillary were human wastes, thankfully we flushed them down the toilet. Unfortunately though, some pieces of shit (Comey, etc.) came floating back up and we'll have to flush again.

Well, when you attack Trump openly, and then you get your feelings hurt when he fights back, then it is what it is. Trump has no regrets fighting back against his enemies whether domestic or foriegn. The left just can't stand it when a republican fights back.

Get used to it libs, and Republicans it's time to be schooled on how not to let the left threaten or intimidate your lives, careers or your families lives or careers.

More butt hurt...LOL

Your beef is with the American people who voted Trump president, go ahead take us on we'll kick your ass.
we outvoted you ,,,,,and you repubs have needed a good whipping for many years

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

He is and will do nothing about raising middle class wages.

Obama and Hillary were human wastes, thankfully we flushed them down the toilet. Unfortunately though, some pieces of shit (Comey, etc.) came floating back up and we'll have to flush again.
trump won't fit in the toilet need a cesspool for him

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Well, this is a bold face lie, because I have gotten some decent raises lately, and my benefits added to as well. Didn't happen under Obama. All we heard was doom and gloom for the last 8 years (face it jobs ain't coming back blah, blah, blah). Haven't been hearing that since Trump took office.

trump won't fit in the toilet need a cesspool for him
Nothing but trash talk. Hope your proud.

More butt hurt...LOL

LMAO newsflash you got your ass beat and Trump is the president :auiqs.jpg: you won a participation award e.g. a losers trophy.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Well, this is a bold face lie, because I have gotten some decent raises lately, and my benefits added to as well. Didn't happen under Obama. All we heard was doom and gloom for the last 8 years (face it jobs ain't coming back blah, blah, blah). Haven't been hearing that since Trump took office.

Be sure to send Trump a thank you letter for your raise. It makes him feel better about spending $83,000,000 of your taxpayer money to finance his golf trips for himself, the secret service, his friends, and his business associates to play golf

More butt hurt...LOL

LMAO newsflash you got your ass beat and Trump is the president :auiqs.jpg: you won a participation award e.g. a losers trophy.
I'm gonna be in the WH a lot ... no putting chipping driving ,,,WHAT a FN lying pos we have in our WH and so are the scum who voted for this pervert

More butt hurt...LOL

I'm gonna be in the WH a lot ... no putting chipping driving ,,,WHAT a FN lying pos we have in our WH and so are the scum who voted for this pervert

Its not Trump's fault Dem's are as popular as a crotch full of poison oak.

Its not Trump's fault Dem's are as popular as a crotch full of poison oak.
we outvoted you and in 2020 we'll out state you too you think all america is stupid??

Forum List

Back