🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

If the left was smart, they'd stand back and let Trump destroy himself. Instead, they get hysterical about everything and therefore make a lot of reasonable people go "ok, Trump is bad but at least but you're nucking futs."

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Because he's an awful human being with a history of illegally exploiting the disadvantaged and women, and shady business deals. He surrounded himself with criminals in his campaign, this no one can refute now, and he is a probable criminal himself even if the big charge hasn't come yet. He spun a message of hate that equated immigrants with criminals and created a monolith in his wall that became a hateful slogan. He has empowered white supremacists bringing them from the shadows and giving them a seat at the table literally in his appointments and in credibility. His constant exaggerations leave a person wondering what is really going on or going to happen. Half of his air time is hateful filth against the left, his perceived political enemies, and all aspects of the previous admin. Hes just nasty. The president should be a civil bridge builder that truly cares for and raises all citizens. A GOP president should be an actual fiscal conservative and mostly embody the morals of the religious right. He's not these things. He doesn't give a crap about the debt anymore. He doesn't care about morals or civility or bridge building. He's ignorant of all things political until after he blurts out craziness that makes his staff and supporters faint, then after hours of behind closed doors explanation he comes out and flip flops. It's craziness. The gop looks crazy for picking this guy in the primaries. It's a testament to how weak the other 18 candidates were, how much of a troll trump is, and how radical the far right has become. Not that I can't speak better of the democrats primaries with only 2 options and because of the lame DNC which sold out to clinton only 1 real option.

Is this enough? My thumbs got tired and I'm going to end it there.

if anything in your rant was true, you might have an argument, but every word of it is dem/lib propaganda and talking points.

Why cant you libs be honest? Just say that you hate him because he beat Hillary and is a very rich white guy who is not PC and talks like a normal human being, not a bullshit politician.
Your fantasy is too thick for anything fruitful to come of further discussion. I'll leave you with one thing. Find a reputable fact checker. I don't care if it's right wing but for Christ sake don't let this guy off the hook with the constant exaggerations and lies. You flat cannot take him at his word and most of us understand that. The rest of it I'd love to provide evidence for and make you look stupid but it's not worth my time, really.

more BS, you don't like him, that's just fine. All politicians lie, every fricken one of them. Obama and Hillary were expert liars and you still worship them.

trump is not a slick politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He talks like a normal New Yorker, they use somewhat crude speech. Its just the way it is.

you need to get over the left wing bullshit talking points and start looking at results----------------unemployment rates, housing starts, the DOW, new small businesses, large businesses expanding, tax cuts and bonuses for average americans, a stronger military, a black female Marine Brigadier General, minority unemployment the lowest in 30 years, fixing bad trade deals with China and Mexico, sanctions on Moscow, NK coming to the table.

Trump is doing a great job at the JOB of being president, and that is what really pisses you off, right?
No. I suggest you stop taking your perceptions of whatever it is you think I am from the alt right conspiracy media. They will try to tell you what I think and want but it's part of their self serving narrative. You gotta do like I do and ignore that part of the biased content.

Trump's a liar and exaggerater. Smarter people than you who want the gop agenda to be implemented say that he should shut up because they know this and they know that when he talks he says things that damage his reputation. You would know it too, if you didn't see hearts and bunnies and feel butterflies in your stomach everytime he said the word "wall".

You are flat wrong if you think Obama lied as much or more. It's not even up for debate because you probably don't believe in fact checkers that actually look into that stuff.

If the left was smart, they'd stand back and let Trump destroy himself. Instead, they get hysterical about everything and therefore make a lot of reasonable people go "ok, Trump is bad but at least but you're nucking futs."

The left doesn't stand back because they know Trump will NOT destroy himself but destroy THEM politically.

No. I suggest you stop taking your perceptions of whatever it is you think I am from the alt right conspiracy media. They will try to tell you what I think and want but it's part of their self serving narrative. You gotta do like I do and ignore that part of the biased content.

Trump's a liar and exaggerater. Smarter people than you who want the gop agenda to be implemented say that he should shut up because they know this and they know that when he talks he says things that damage his reputation. You would know it too, if you didn't see hearts and bunnies and feel butterflies in your stomach everytime he said the word "wall".

You are flat wrong if you think Obama lied as much or more. It's not even up for debate because you probably don't believe in fact checkers that actually look into that stuff.

"Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...:blahblah:

The left doesn't stand back because they know Trump will NOT destroy himself but destroy THEM politically.
No, not really. Trump isn't smart enough to do that. The left just can't help themselves on overreacting about everything.

So you tell me that some of the tweets Trump sends out are stupid and ill-advised? I agree. You're telling me that it's evidence for why he's mentally unstable, unfit to hold the office and therefore should be impeached? Ok, whatever.. now you're making me more subconsciously sympathetic to Trump when i really shouldn't be.

No, not really. Trump isn't smart enough to do that. The left just can't help themselves on overreacting about everything.

So you tell me that some of the tweets Trump sends out are stupid and ill-advised? I agree. You're telling me that it's evidence for why he's mentally unstable, unfit to hold the office and therefore should be impeached? Ok, whatever.. now you're making me more subconsciously sympathetic to Trump when i really shouldn't be.

I see it differently, Trump IS smart enough to cause lefties to self implode...Like they are doing right now.

Simple answer, because he’s a Dick.

I’m not one for impeachment. Think he should serve his term and then get voted out by the people. But if you want to know why there is so much animosity against him it is because he is a bully who uses dirty and dishonest tactics to manipulate the people and attack his enemies. Decent people are turned off by that kind of behavior and don’t want somebody with such a small amount of moral fiber representing our Nation. That’s the honest truth.

LOL, you just described Hillary Clinton. your hypocrisy is amazing.
Hillary had her faults but what I just described was Trump. The fact that you can’t tell the difference is rather sad.

I see it differently, Trump IS smart enough to cause lefties to self implode...Like they are doing right now.
He's really not. He's used it here and there but the dumb tweets, the constant turnover in the white house, the lawsuits surrounding him before being president and many other things do point to him being a man of very questionable character and great insecurity. This isn't a zero sum game. Trump can be pretty stupid in a lot of the shit he says and does while the democrats are stupid for wildly overreacting to it. If they didn't, they'd be in much better shape than they are now.

He's really not. He's used it here and there but the dumb tweets, the constant turnover in the white house, the lawsuits surrounding him before being president and many other things do point to him being a man of very questionable character and great insecurity. This isn't a zero sum game. Trump can be pretty stupid in a lot of the shit he says and does while the democrats are stupid for wildly overreacting to it. If they didn't, they'd be in much better shape than they are now.

Trump uses Twitter to directly access the American people and that causes lefties to run with there hair on fire. Trump gets rid of people who don't follow his protocol...Perfectly acceptable as many Presidents have done this. Trump says things he knows will cause Democrats to wet their panties (like sending missiles to Russia). Frankly I see this a very smart. Lots of people don't understand that is why we voted for him. The old status-quo was becoming overbearing and stagnant.

No I really think he's an awful person. That's not a lie or a talking point. Lol. He's crass, dishonest, narcisitic, and frankly not qualified to make policy decisions. These are things people generally agree with. And these are things I dislike in people. I would not want to be around a person like that.

We know that's what you think. So what?
That's literally what op asked for fool. Sheesh.

"Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" "Trump's a liar" Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...:blahblah:
Looks like day care is on recess. Let it out little one.

Trump uses Twitter to directly access the American people and that causes lefties to run with there hair on fire. Trump gets rid of people who don't follow his protocol...Perfectly acceptable as many Presidents have done this. Trump says things he knows will cause Democrats to wet their panties (like sending missiles to Russia). Frankly I see this a very smart. Lots of people don't understand that is why we voted for him. The old status-quo was becoming overbearing and stagnant.
I think you're far too black and white with this. A good example is the more innocuous example of him getting those 3 UCLA players out of jail in China. They thanked him, and good for them for doing so. Lavar Ball started being Lavar Ball and Trump said something to the effect of "Lavar Ball isn't grateful for my involvement, should have left the kids in jail." That type of response is FAR beneath the president's office and only helps to fan the flames. No response to Ball was really needed, but if you had to respond, something like "Lavar Ball isn't my biggest fan but he's entitled to his opinion. Nonetheless, helping out his son was the right decision and would do it again" is the classy response that firmly establishes him as the adult in the conversation and Lavar Ball as the clown. Instead, Trump made himself into a clown as well, and continually does it, even if he makes some smart statements and decisions along the way as well.

Such is the point. If the democrats could point this out logically and calmly, thus urging voters to help them put an effective check on the president by way of congressional majorities, they'd attract the adults to vote for them. But hey, they spend a lot more money on polling than i do and people are getting more childish and stupid on a daily basis so maybe doing the childish, overreationary thing is the smart move after all.

Ba
I think you're far too black and white with this. A good example is the more innocuous example of him getting those 3 UCLA players out of jail in China. They thanked him, and good for them for doing so. Lavar Ball started being Lavar Ball and Trump said something to the effect of "Lavar Ball isn't grateful for my involvement, should have left the kids in jail." That type of response is FAR beneath the president's office and only helps to fan the flames. No response to Ball was really needed, but if you had to respond, something like "Lavar Ball isn't my biggest fan but he's entitled to his opinion. Nonetheless, helping out his son was the right decision and would do it again" is the classy response that firmly establishes him as the adult in the conversation and Lavar Ball as the clown. Instead, Trump made himself into a clown as well, and continually does it, even if he makes some smart statements and decisions along the way as well.

Such is the point. If the democrats could point this out logically and calmly, thus urging voters to help them put an effective check on the president by way of congressional majorities, they'd attract the adults to vote for them. But hey, they spend a lot more money on polling than i do and people are getting more childish and stupid on a daily basis so maybe doing the childish, overreationary thing is the smart move after all.

Frankly Trump was correct for calling out Ball. Saying his response was 'not needed' is pure opinion to which you are entitled however my opinion is the opposite. So what? 'Classy' is a vague term. I didn't vote for Trump because he is considered 'classy'....They used to call Obama 'classy' and he nearly destroyed the U.S.

I don't trust him to walk my dog, much less run my government.

You guys just don't get it do you? No one gives a shit except the choir you are preaching to. You're are just not going to change anyone's mind with childish memes.
You're in the wrong thread, retard. Op is asking for this.

Gee...You really got me there calling me 'retard'..LOL..Talk about childish, calling people you disagree with 'retard'.....

Frankly Trump was correct for calling out Ball. Saying his response was 'not needed' is pure opinion to which you are entitled however my opinion is the opposite. So what? 'Classy' is a vague term. I didn't vote for Trump because he is considered 'classy'....They used to call Obama 'classy' and he nearly destroyed the U.S.
I like how Trump is willing to buck the norms. I think it's awesome he still tweets directly. It provides an unfiltered window into the man's mind, without a PR team making sure everything comes out perfectly. That's fucking awesome. It's a double-edged sword though, and we've seen first-hand how he's not as smart as he purports to be. We've seen that he's very reactionary, that he's very insecure. Good things to know for sure.

If you think him being so combative and derisive is a wholly good thing, you've got a suprise coming in November. You want him to go after the bad guys but you shouldn't want him to hit hundreds of bystanders in the process, and that's just what he does. It will cost him and the republicans votes that he/they would otherwise have were he just somewhat more deft in how he handles himself. He only won the presidency in the first place thanks to how soul-less the republican party has become combined with the complete and utter ineptitude and corruption of the democratic party. The democrats basically gifted him the presidency by nominating the worst candidate in American history. The democrats are a really fucking stupid but they're not going to be that stupid again in 2020.

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
/----/ "Be honest Libs?" Seriously ???

Forum List

Back