🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Because he's an awful human being with a history of illegally exploiting the disadvantaged and women, and shady business deals. He surrounded himself with criminals in his campaign, this no one can refute now, and he is a probable criminal himself even if the big charge hasn't come yet. He spun a message of hate that equated immigrants with criminals and created a monolith in his wall that became a hateful slogan. He has empowered white supremacists bringing them from the shadows and giving them a seat at the table literally in his appointments and in credibility. His constant exaggerations leave a person wondering what is really going on or going to happen. Half of his air time is hateful filth against the left, his perceived political enemies, and all aspects of the previous admin. Hes just nasty. The president should be a civil bridge builder that truly cares for and raises all citizens. A GOP president should be an actual fiscal conservative and mostly embody the morals of the religious right. He's not these things. He doesn't give a crap about the debt anymore. He doesn't care about morals or civility or bridge building. He's ignorant of all things political until after he blurts out craziness that makes his staff and supporters faint, then after hours of behind closed doors explanation he comes out and flip flops. It's craziness. The gop looks crazy for picking this guy in the primaries. It's a testament to how weak the other 18 candidates were, how much of a troll trump is, and how radical the far right has become. Not that I can't speak better of the democrats primaries with only 2 options and because of the lame DNC which sold out to clinton only 1 real option.

Is this enough? My thumbs got tired and I'm going to end it there.

Much butt hurt there.

no racism or run-on sentences there, just missing a few

Too bad they didn't succeed. But then....If not for Obama, people wouldn't have voted for Trump.
No, people voted for Trump, because they're dumbass, irresponsible voters, who watch too much TV.
Watching TV is one thing, but letting TV and Hollyweird run your country as the liberals or Demon-crats do is yet another thing entirely.
The GOP has been running the country through pure obstruction as far as tax rates and policy the last 35 years, bloating the rich and Wrecking the non rich and the country. And brainwashing the chumps like you. Sorry if smart people lyke the truth on TV, but hardly are they running the country. By the way Healthcare daycare good vacations cheap training and College ending illegal immigration with a good SS ID card Etc are not communism, super dupe

Tell us again about your education? That's a helluva run on sentence there Jose. It's going to be fun watching you continue to have these racist, hate filled break downs for at least another couple of years. But hey Mueller will get Trump any day now.....
No racism or run-on sentences there... Just more facts than you hear in a month...

Leo123, post: 19734740
Obama is a racist-Muslim .....

There you go..... I hate Trumpo and his Trumporoids because among many mental deficiencies of Trumpo followers there is a specific denial that Obama is a professed and worshipping Christian,

No he isn’t Christians don’t attend ‘hate America’ churches.
How dare a nigra minister complain about the the GOP wrecking the country and the world? So duped...

Wow aren't you just one more racist whitey hatin niggra chile. You played the "race" card, not him. You know nothing about being a Christian little man, nothing. You hate rump because he thinks differently than you, you hate EVERYONE that does.
That is not thinking, that is brain washed drivel or just lies... Enjoy the tax cuts that will only help the rich and Bloated corporations.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Because he's an awful human being with a history of illegally exploiting the disadvantaged and women, and shady business deals. He surrounded himself with criminals in his campaign, this no one can refute now, and he is a probable criminal himself even if the big charge hasn't come yet. He spun a message of hate that equated immigrants with criminals and created a monolith in his wall that became a hateful slogan. He has empowered white supremacists bringing them from the shadows and giving them a seat at the table literally in his appointments and in credibility. His constant exaggerations leave a person wondering what is really going on or going to happen. Half of his air time is hateful filth against the left, his perceived political enemies, and all aspects of the previous admin. Hes just nasty. The president should be a civil bridge builder that truly cares for and raises all citizens. A GOP president should be an actual fiscal conservative and mostly embody the morals of the religious right. He's not these things. He doesn't give a crap about the debt anymore. He doesn't care about morals or civility or bridge building. He's ignorant of all things political until after he blurts out craziness that makes his staff and supporters faint, then after hours of behind closed doors explanation he comes out and flip flops. It's craziness. The gop looks crazy for picking this guy in the primaries. It's a testament to how weak the other 18 candidates were, how much of a troll trump is, and how radical the far right has become. Not that I can't speak better of the democrats primaries with only 2 options and because of the lame DNC which sold out to clinton only 1 real option.

Much butt hurt there.
Trump is the continually butthurt one. He can't handle deserved criticism and rages on twitter while wretching out small turds. Comey's calmly recalling events and his reasoning, even admitting fault, while Trump is popping blood vessels.

because he beat Hillary

because you hate guns
because you hate police

I bolded all the true answers they can, but won't give.
Because you hate American freedom

What a stupid generality. What has Trump done to make us free?
removed the mandate
got us out of that idiotic paris accord

because he beat Hillary

because you hate guns
because you hate police

followed the constitution.

The Great Obama followed the constitution. Trump? He has never read it
his direct payouts to ins companies was declared unconstitutional.

followed the constitution.

The Great Obama followed the constitution. Trump? He has never read it

Obama's thousands of unconstitutional executive orders, make you a liar------------again.

you left out a word, it should be the great LYING obama
What about Trumps hundreds of executive orders and him bombing without congress approval? Spin trumptard spin!
obama was bombed countries, multiple countries, that had jack squat to do with anything, and yall kept your lying mouths shut.

and no, trump didn't need congress to bomb, as fucked up as that is.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

if anything in your rant was true, you might have an argument, but every word of it is dem/lib propaganda and talking points.

Why cant you libs be honest? Just say that you hate him because he beat Hillary and is a very rich white guy who is not PC and talks like a normal human being, not a bullshit politician.

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

The real question is how can you believe anything that perv says?

Is there a world leader who lies more?

well lets see. Obama, both Clintons, Kim Un, Putin, Assad, Biden, just for starters

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

if anything in your rant was true, you might have an argument, but every word of it is dem/lib propaganda and talking points.

Why cant you libs be honest? Just say that you hate him because he beat Hillary and is a very rich white guy who is not PC and talks like a normal human being, not a bullshit politician.
Your fantasy is too thick for anything fruitful to come of further discussion. I'll leave you with one thing. Find a reputable fact checker. I don't care if it's right wing but for Christ sake don't let this guy off the hook with the constant exaggerations and lies. You flat cannot take him at his word and most of us understand that. The rest of it I'd love to provide evidence for and make you look stupid but it's not worth my time, really.

Simple answer, because he’s a Dick.

I’m not one for impeachment. Think he should serve his term and then get voted out by the people. But if you want to know why there is so much animosity against him it is because he is a bully who uses dirty and dishonest tactics to manipulate the people and attack his enemies. Decent people are turned off by that kind of behavior and don’t want somebody with such a small amount of moral fiber representing our Nation. That’s the honest truth.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Your fantasy is too thick for anything fruitful to come of further discussion. I'll leave you with one thing. Find a reputable fact checker. I don't care if it's right wing but for Christ sake don't let this guy off the hook with the constant exaggerations and lies. You flat cannot take him at his word and most of us understand that. The rest of it I'd love to provide evidence for and make you look stupid but it's not worth my time, really.

more BS, you don't like him, that's just fine. All politicians lie, every fricken one of them. Obama and Hillary were expert liars and you still worship them.

trump is not a slick politician who can talk all day and say nothing. He talks like a normal New Yorker, they use somewhat crude speech. Its just the way it is.

you need to get over the left wing bullshit talking points and start looking at results----------------unemployment rates, housing starts, the DOW, new small businesses, large businesses expanding, tax cuts and bonuses for average americans, a stronger military, a black female Marine Brigadier General, minority unemployment the lowest in 30 years, fixing bad trade deals with China and Mexico, sanctions on Moscow, NK coming to the table.

Trump is doing a great job at the JOB of being president, and that is what really pisses you off, right?

Simple answer, because he’s a Dick.

I’m not one for impeachment. Think he should serve his term and then get voted out by the people. But if you want to know why there is so much animosity against him it is because he is a bully who uses dirty and dishonest tactics to manipulate the people and attack his enemies. Decent people are turned off by that kind of behavior and don’t want somebody with such a small amount of moral fiber representing our Nation. That’s the honest truth.

LOL, you just described Hillary Clinton. your hypocrisy is amazing.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Much butt hurt there.

and that's all it is, nothing factual, just butthurt and talking points

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Much butt hurt there.

No I really think he's an awful person. That's not a lie or a talking point. Lol. He's crass, dishonest, narcisitic, and frankly not qualified to make policy decisions. These are things people generally agree with. And these are things I dislike in people. I would not want to be around a person like that.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Much butt hurt there.

No I really think he's an awful person. That's not a lie or a talking point. Lol. He's crass, dishonest, narcisitic, and frankly not qualified to make policy decisions. These are things people generally agree with. And these are things I dislike in people. I would not want to be around a person like that.

I don't trust him to walk my dog, much less run my government.

We know that's what you think. So what?

I don't trust him to walk my dog, much less run my government.

You guys just don't get it do you? No one gives a shit except the choir you are preaching to. You're are just not going to change anyone's mind with childish memes.

Forum List

Back